Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x.Shino.x

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:06 pm
My name is Marcos and i play a Necron army and a Tau army, teehee yes im a heretic! death to the false emperor! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:19 pm
Hello everybody.

My name is Arc, and got into Games Workshop material 8 years or so ago, back in high school. I'm currently attending Michigan State, where I'm specializing in Game Design.

I have a large (6k+) Tyranid Army and small (2000+) White Scars army for Warhammer 40k, and a lot of unbuilt Chaos and Lizardmen for Fantasy. I was planning on making a Slaaneshi army, and a Southlands army respectively.

My senior year of high school I worked for Games Workshop for about a year, and still keep my card in my wallet, which displays the imperial eagle.

Currently I'm not really playing much, due to school, but am looking forward to Warhammer: Age of Reckoning; I would very much like to meet others to play with when it comes out.

Oh, I also love Inquisitor and Mordheim and Bloodbowl...  

Arcadian

Monkor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:36 pm
Hello all! My name is Andrew. I play alittle bit of Eldar, but I prefer to use my Black Templars. Nothing can beat the Emporer's Champion traveling alongside (but not attached to) his personal "retinue" of close combat Marines. I'm considering selling my Eldar though to help me with my new love, the Horde!
Yes, I will soon start my greatest ambition and it is to play with a 2000 point meat grinder team of 370+ models! lol, it's awesome.
There it is. In the words of my all time hero, "Dakka dakka dakka!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:23 am
Well... Hello everyone. You can just call me Hive. It's nice to meet some lick minded people for once on here. I don't have any pics of my army. But once I get enough good ones of it in it's entirety, I will post them. I play both Fantasy and 40K, I play Tyranids, and am looking towards either Slannesh Chaos and/or Alien Hunters when it comes out. I play Dark Elves in Fantasy, and my army is based around large monsters. YAY! HYDRAS KICK a**!

On a second note, I just wanted to comment to all the imperials out there, as a shout out from the Hive Mind.

THE EMPEROR IS DEAD! YOU FOLLOW A FALSE GOD! PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR COMSUMPTION!

Thanks. Have a great time.  

HiveLord

darkdm

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:51 pm
Hey. I'm Andrew I play a fairly small (and sadly unpainted) Chaos Marines army. My poor men crying , I'll put up a picture when I'm done painting.

Oh yeah, and the Emperor is Piece of (well, you know what I'd say)!  
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:01 pm
hey everyone, i've been playin 40k for about two years.

Last year i stopped cos i couldn't go to my local club but now i can i've got back into it.

I've got a imperial guard army and Chaos undivided both around 1,500pts

i also have the beginnings of a warhammer fantasy vampire counts army.  

walley1692

Masque of Rationale

Dapper Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:04 pm
Hey, I'm DR, and I am a proud Tau Empire user in 40K, I don't have a pic, but here is my list:

1 squad of Broadsides
3 squads of Stealth Suits
2 Hammerheads
4 squads of fire warriors
6 squads of Crisis suits.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 6:46 am
Hey I'm pogzor. I don't really play much any more but I still like painting and customizing my space marines. Hopefully I'll get some pics soon.  

pogzor

villegal

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 10:11 pm
hello everyone , i don't have any pics but its a good thing i dont becasue its hardly worthy of being called an army , either way the grip of the hive mind is the only one i can concentrate on.. ( I have a start but dont finish problem)  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:53 pm
I am Flame_Warrior200 and i have in my possetion a tryanid army, an ork army, an empire army, an ork(warhammer) army, and a lizard man army, shame i don't have any pictures to show you  

Neo_Cobra_Commander

AldosFirestar

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 4:36 pm
I am Aldos Firestar, Also known as Bluespike out of Gaia.

My armies are consistant of Orks and Imperial Guard. Currently starting up a fantasy ork army in the background.

I will be putting up Guard Fiction in my journal so have a look everyonce in a while and comment on it.

"Zuk!"
"Wha Warbozz"
"Goez pug youzelf in da big gun"
"Kz"

Ork goes an runs up to a Leman Russ and gets shot by main Cannon

"I nedz anotha boi!"  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 6:11 pm
Greetings. Iam Brother Kain of the 2nd Ultramarines. I play both of the basic Imperial forces, Space Marines (Ultramarines) and Imperial Guard (Catachans). I spent several hours on them both and they look very nice, sadly I have a pic of my 1000 point Cadian army which is not done only so I show you it.

User Image

But thats not all. My main talent is this.
User Image
My chaos marine  

Brother_Kain

vidfreakfido13

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:57 pm
Hello i am Jason Commander of the Bolts of Posiden Faction of Imperail space Marines i have no pics as of now but there wouldn't be much to show you. LOL. Look back for army updates.

Got an Apothecary YAY i modeled it as apposed to the blt pistol it came with to have a standard bolter no biggie

Got the battle for Macragge for my B-day from my dad so i got some flamers and a rockrt unit plus many standard bolter infantry and Tyranids of coures

AND I DID SOME SWEET MODELING AND MOUNTED THOSE SHIELD GENERATORS THAT CAME WITH THE SET ON 4 MARIENS  
PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 4:26 pm
Hi, I'm Deathscyth Hell. I collect both fantasy and 40K

In 40K I collect Space Marines. When I say That "The Flesh is Weak" it gives you a prety good indication of what I collect. Iron Hands! I have yet to finish building the basic army though. I used to collect Space Wolves, and still play with them from time to time.
"Fallow me sons of Russ! For tonight our foes shal feel the fangs of the wolf!".

In fantasy, I started off with an Empire army, but got borde of that quickly. Now I am thinking of going onto a Vampire Counts army and Blood Dragons.

My main problem with doing armys is I have very little skill when it comes to building the modles. If anyone could give me any tips it would be great!  

Nightmare Rider Kiva

demon -eyes- kyo

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:19 pm
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h98/demon-eyes-kyo/2006_0101Image0007.jpg

well hi this is my army ((very sorry about the size im stupid and dont know how to make it smaller))i play IG

IMG tags removed due to page streching ~Mat  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games