Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karafer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 7:15 pm
I haven't cried but Super Gals almost made me cry on their melodramatic episodes....  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:33 pm
Never......but Naruto almost made me cried.....  

Etewxok

NickelP

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:09 pm
I shed a few tears in a Naruto Episodel. When Sukura begs for Sasuke to take her with him and tears are running down her face as she tells him she loves her. Oh! it still gets to me. crying  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:59 am
I don't usually cry over anime. I get more emotionally involved in a video game or a movie, and sometimes commercials.

crying There is one episode of Sailor Moon that I completely bawled over, though. It's called "A Crystal Clear Destiny." It was when you find out Usagi is the Moon Princess, and there's the rainbow crystals, and then Malachite(I'm not sure what his Japanese name is, at the moment.) stabs Mamoru with the crystal spear thingie... and then "My Only Love" starts playing...

User Image

notreallyhereanymore

Reifa

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:24 pm
I have so many that I cried... Let's see, I cried when watching the last few eps of Fruits Basket, Fushigi Yuugi (can't remember which eps I cried sweatdrop ), Fullmoon Wo Sagashite (last few eps), last ep of Ouran High, so much more and I can't list them all! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 8:55 am
Kasimasi made me cry. sad  

nidobunny

fancygurl0077

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:53 pm
I cried a couple times during naruto.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 10:16 am
I posted here before, but I'm going to elaborate...

-Fushigi Yugi

-Naruto

-One Piece

-Especially One Piece

Ohhhhhhhhhh their pasts were so sad!!!

yaoilicious

Magical Rainbow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:09 pm
all of the anime shows i watched made me cry!!!
but at least in the end it becomes happy!^ ^

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:36 pm
what kind of anime do you watch?  

Syrotek
Crew

Oblivion_Kitsune

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:02 pm
I've seen alot of anime's so it's hard to remember but I know Naruto makes me cry the most

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 11:16 am
hmm lets see there wasn't a lot of anime oh I cried during Witch Hunter Robin when i thought well.... if you saw the end episode you will know what I'm talking about! Also I did cry during Wolf's rein at the... well very end because i don't want to ruin it for anybody I cried on but i did cry during the tv showing of Escaflowne, I cried when Van got hurt and when Hitomi had to leave, but I love that couple yay go Van and Hitomi
User Image  

CherubicQueen

pillowsk3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:50 pm
Yeahh Naruto made me cry..hahaha. the uhm, when he talked about how lonely he was and all. hahaha.
Fruitsbasket made me cry redface it had such sad stories...(Momiji's and ep 5).
THE OVA'S OF KENSHIN MADE ME CRY. It was so freaking sad =_=
Prince of Tennis made me cry..hahaha i dont remember what about though @_@;;
oh! Hikaru no go made me cry! When hikaru was talking to uhm, Sai. as a ghost. lol.

there's a lot more i think, but I can't seem to remember right now...lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:53 pm
Eif...Knights of the Zodiac : Hades...

crying Sad, sad, sad. Everybody was dieing, 'n' me fave character got blown up on the island. >_<;; Then, like, my second fave died by roisking his life for Athena...and so on.  

hamsaur

Wings Akimbo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:21 pm
Kannazuki no miko, the very last episode.

It was so touching! So sad! So happy! So bittersweet!  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games