Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.
Are you a Seme or Uke? :3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you agree with your result? ^-^
  Yes
  No
View Results

Usami Keita

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:25 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Are you a Seme or Uke?

Lols, I'm an uke! :3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:12 pm
im a 100% uke , though i say im only a tiny bit different with descript and compat thingys but close enough -^_^
You are an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
Least compatible with: Sadistic Seme, Don't ******** With Me Seme
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.  

II Tear II

lemonpiepie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:41 pm
You are an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
What seme or uke are you? Take the experience at SemeUke.com, or find merchandise here.

Even when I try to be seme I get uke!, but the last time I took this qiz I was badass uke, I think badass suits me at school and innocent at home  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:10 pm

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

t3h Rainbow Monkey

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 8:26 pm
You are an Innocent Uke!

Yup, that suits me pretty well.

....Except for the fact that I'm a girl. XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 2:30 pm

Are you a Seme or Uke?

Newguy55

SardonicSteve

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:10 pm
User Image

I knew it! I'm a seme!

Though only part time, I'm really versatile. Like, I'd love to be the cute one and get cuddled.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:32 am
I got seme.

Buuut! I don't think I get mad when others don't see things my way... I listen to their side calmly and then explain my point of view. -w-;  

Inactive_Priest

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:25 am
XDDD HAHA!! I'm seme!! sounds about right. But i wouldn't mind being uke now and then.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:18 pm
Seme, of course  

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Citi-san

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:27 pm
Seme.
That is not right. If I never know what I'm doing I let someone else lead. Other than that, I'm a leader.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:28 pm
I'm a uke ...

Sounds about right for me  

Takahata San

drunkenmaster1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:04 am
seme.
All the guys that I'm with seem to be uke all the time.
I realized the first time I wanted to throw the shy guy in my class that was attracted to me over my shoulder and posses him sweetly. Protect him, and pet him.
Shower him with gifts, the whole time I denied I was gay. Telling him I liked girls, all the while I was trying to control myself from grabbing him and worshipping him, kissing him all over, making love right away.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:18 pm
seme? Well, it's half right in truth but i'll let it stand, for now, heheheheee  

Revis_Engard

[ChatterBox]________Everything Else, Newbie Threads, Advertising, Etc.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games