Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:13 pm
I don't know if anyone else will find this as slashy and amusing as I did, but.. ^^; (I don't know who they are, I didn't even see them, I just overheard this, so that's why no names)

Boy A: *walking through the gym, towards the door to the boys' locker room*
Boy B: *walking through the boys' locker room, towards the door to the gym*
(PROTIP: same door.)
Boy A/B: *pushes/pulls the door open*
Boys A & B: *awkward collision thing*
Boy A: We have to stop meeting like this.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:05 pm
We were made to watch the movie "Gattaca" in Religion Studies, and by about the third time we went through it my freinds and I were just attempting to establish beyond all doubt that Jerome and Vincent were together.  

duskydawn

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:12 pm
Skizzors
I don't know if anyone else will find this as slashy and amusing as I did, but.. ^^; (I don't know who they are, I didn't even see them, I just overheard this, so that's why no names)

Boy A: *walking through the gym, towards the door to the boys' locker room*
Boy B: *walking through the boys' locker room, towards the door to the gym*
(PROTIP: same door.)
Boy A/B: *pushes/pulls the door open*
Boys A & B: *awkward collision thing*
Boy A: We have to stop meeting like this.

>w< Eeee!
My friend Ash came across something today, we were both sick today, and she went home early (I blame yesterday's meat loaf) and she saw this Ballrom Dancing contest show.. And the gay couple won! >w< They're in the finals so next sunday we're gonna watch them. She tells me they were ubercute, I'll post a video if I can get one <333

And the next thing.. MY CLASSMATES AGAIN! <333
Brandon hasn't been to school lately, because he's got some anxiety disorder and he threw a fir or something.. BUT.
Some psychologist dude thingy (nicknamed Jesus) came to talk about what triggers his fits... and basically, he doesn't want people touching him or his stuff.
Now, Brandon and Nath have almost CONSTANT PHYSICAL CONTACT.
And Brandon has NEVER thrown a fit around Nath.
>w< It like, Nath calms him down or something... IT'S SO SWEET I'M GONNA GET DIABETES! <33333

And the next...
I would scan this if I could, but at the moment stuff is being a pain in the rectum, so I'll probly do that later. There's a serialized manga in a Swedish magazine called KP. And in THIS issue, one of the main characters find out that the local gangster-wannabe bully is going to be his older brother (their parents started dating) and you get this big sparkly PINK picture where they both have identical clothes and the bully has his ARM around the BLUSHING Emil (The main character) And I was like WHOAH, unintentional shounen-ai? And then, the last panel had a speech bubble saying "And you can PLAY with eachother.." And their faces were like two inches apart, The bully PINNING him! (and again, blushing)
In can't wait for the next part O w O

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:03 am
This happened just now.

"What if apple made a d***o and called it iPenis?" -Zak

Best moment of the morning!  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 2:55 pm
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
This happened just now.

"What is apple made a d***o and called it iPenis?" -Zak

Best moment of the morning!

xD *is dead from laughter*

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 3:37 am
Guy freind just now:

"I just found out I have a cousin who looks EXACTLY like me. Calvin will be stoked."

Considering Calvin likes to wear pink more than is generally considered seemly, I am sure he would be.  

duskydawn

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:09 am
Well, no slashy suggestions, but my gay friend showed me his folder with EVERYTHING related to gay and lesbian stuffs he's been researching on, including: "Tips on how to kiss." About a gay guy's first kiss! xd

Me: "Have you tried these tips yet? cool "

Him: "-_- No. Now stop showing that paper around the room."

Even has a list of all the gay areas in various countries, and a list of cartoons with slashy themes and stuff.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:21 pm
SilverMaple... xD What cartoons!? I have to see!
MWAH HAH, Fitzroy'd better be one of those gay areas! <333

User_2629207

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:34 pm
Sushii-Princess
SilverMaple... xD What cartoons!? I have to see!
MWAH HAH, Fitzroy'd better be one of those gay areas! <333

I don't remember all... There's Drawn Together who has one openly gay character, then they said something about Bugs Bunny having sexuality issues because he kisses Elmer Fudd and other dudes. O_O  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 9:46 pm
Is it just me? Or are you freaking huge!" -Ichigo from Bleach I just heard that while watching and had to share. ^_^  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

Kitsune-chi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:07 am
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Is it just me? Or are you freaking huge!" -Ichigo from Bleach I just heard that while watching and had to share. ^_^
O_O I came across that exact line when flipping through the channels, and unfortunately didn't think anything of it XD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:09 pm
Tee hee. Another Bleach related qoute: did anyone else see episode 47 (I believe)? There was this enemy that could morph into people, a copycat, and Ichigo didn't know who it might be! He thoguht Renji was acting weird when they got into a fight at school and the teacher made both of them stand outside in the hall. Ichigo was thinking, "Does he really have sucha goofy personality? *gasp* Could he be the fake?" Then he says, right out loud. "Renji." "Huh?" "Take it off." "...O.o wtf?" "Hurry up and take it off!" "W-What are you saying!?" "It's alright, so take it off already!" And so, madness insues. "If you won't, I'll take it off for you!" "No! Stop, wait!" Ichigo attempted to grab him by the shoulders, but couldn't get a good hold. So he does what any good boy does and trips Renji backwards. With Ichigo on top of him! The yelling continues until the turn around and see the entire class just staring at them. I was so giddy! Here, maybe you want to watch it for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbnaoyn1IXQ

Edit: Oh, I almost forgot. Ichigo just meant for Renji to leave his temporary body, as Soul Reapers can. He wanted him to literally take his entire body off.

milkymosaic
Crew

Forbidden Chocolate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:07 pm
there are alot odf suggestive themes and sayings alot of them in naruto and most pll cant catch them =/

it's soo fuuny thou XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:03 pm
Forbidden Chocolate
there are alot odf suggestive themes and sayings alot of them in naruto and most pll cant catch them =/

it's soo fuuny thou XD

Like the first time Sai met Naruto and said, "You're so weak. Do you even have a p***s?" xd That was wrong on so many levels...  

milkymosaic
Crew

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:06 am
Reading these suggestive scenes is fun! xd  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games