Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:44 pm
lipglossbabe05
Silver Gryphon
frozen_tomato didn't put down anything at all in the Join Request reason form, so I just left him. Can I decline if it's just blank?
if someone did that on the guild in which i was an mod, i would decline without question. but i might also send a pm explaining that to join they MUST give at least one reason.

personally i'm not strict about that kind of stuff
i'm in guilds we're they have a test to get in
(really they do)
personally they took the time to press that button that says "request to join" and then pressed the button "send request" that right there is in some sort saying they want to join and I don't have the right to deny them that. Now the other mods here can say no or not . . .I have declined people like that in the guild, I won't deny that either. I've only denied one person that really deserved it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:50 pm
Falling_Out_Of_Life
Masquanade
I've put thought into this. Ahem I shall list the ones I thought of.

-Compose your own music
---Don't know how well this onewould work, but members could create their own music and then the guild vote on who's song they like the best.
-Art Contest
---Either edit your avatar or dress your avatar in a band uniform and/or draw your avatar/you in a band uniform
-Literary Contest
---Either have members write a short story, fan fiction, song, or poem about band, music, instruments, etc. (I know I have a poem about band xp )
-Music Quiz
---Simple enough
-Word searchs/Crossword Puzzles
--- sweatdrop

I have another idea...how about the Best Guy..and Girl who look best in Marching uniform...while marching...! You can ust send the pic link to who ever is holding it...

so you're saying real pictures of people IRL of them marching while in uniform. It is an interesting thing but here are some factors to consider:
A) Not everyone has pictures of them marching (like me for example)
B)Not everyone has scanners or way to bring that picture into the digital world

Though an interesting idea and it just has too much that narrows it down to how many people can apply (unless I'm proven wrong and EVERYONE magically has pictures of them marching).  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 7:54 pm
If you've read the updates we got a new banner but man that member was really nice. I have some members IM via AIM, I really don't mind and I never turn them away. I always find it interesting because it's usually for something (I hate to say this) stupid. Such as one who was new to gaia and was asking how to make gold faster . . . yeah but this guy was really nice and stuff. Even thanked me for running the guild. He tried to thank me for spending 20k for it, but I told him members were the ones who raised the money. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:47 pm
god. that reminds me of the pic in my sig that someone asked me to send in as a banner... which was quite a while ago sweatdrop

It's the one that says 'The band does not play at football games, the band graciously allows football to be played at their outdoor concerts.' ya want it to add to ur collection?  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 5:19 pm
RinoaHeartilly
god. that reminds me of the pic in my sig that someone asked me to send in as a banner... which was quite a while ago sweatdrop

It's the one that says 'The band does not play at football games, the band graciously allows football to be played at their outdoor concerts.' ya want it to add to ur collection?
you could  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:03 pm
I had a question, but I didn't really want to create a whole new topic so I thought this might've been the best place for it.

I applied to join this guild earlier today, and I was just wondering when I would get a response of some sort? Generally how long would it take?

Thanks in advance!  

XDMGuard

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 10:07 am
What the...it's back now. Okay. eek
XDMGuard
I had a question, but I didn't really want to create a whole new topic so I thought this might've been the best place for it.

I applied to join this guild earlier today, and I was just wondering when I would get a response of some sort? Generally how long would it take?

Thanks in advance!

There was some sort of glitch that caused a LOT of join requests to be hidden until this morning. You were on the hugenormous list that appeared under "You have new join requests, click here to view" today.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:10 pm
Hi!

-me joined yesterday-

I just came back from school where I spent an hour with my very old saxophone, I became bored and found the date it was made (I think)

I was just wondering if there is already a topic on how old is your instrument xp  

KibiT

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:53 pm
Silver- Only mods see that blue box 3nodding

KibiT- no there isn't a topic like that  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:35 pm
Before anyone says anything- I'm aware our guild banners are down . . . the image hosting site I use is down right now . . . and if it's not up in 24 hours than I'm switching to another site. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:48 pm
Masquanade
Silver- Only mods see that blue box 3nodding

KibiT- no there isn't a topic like that

I know xp  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:05 pm
Wow, I just came off of a brutal week at school, I've got a lot of homework this weekend, and what with everything going on, I don't think I'm going to be one more often than once every few days, at most, for the foreseeable future. Anything interesting happen here?  

Durza the Shade

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:42 pm
Shao Lin-san has returned to us!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:46 pm
Durza the Shade

oh no you didn't go there, i'm the star wars master XP  

DiddleFreak61387

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:50 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Durza the Shade

oh no you didn't go there, i'm the star wars master XP

Where? Shao is a person; I just accepted her. And I am the trivia master, as declared by one of the mods of the Star Wars guild. If you would challenge my title, go here.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games