Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:30 pm
ShadowCatSoul
Recursive Paradox
ShadowCatSoul
I would probably be much better off if I were a lesbian, but that would ruin my dream of having children.

Lesbians can still get in vitro fertilization or sperm from sperm donor banks.

Also, it isn't as fun being a minority sexuality as you think. There being a profound lack of lesbians easily makes up the distance made by the bad pickings of the far larger numbers of straight men.

Homosexuality is quite common in Tennessee, where I'm from. I know way too many gays/bis/lesbians. And asked out by way too many lesbians (a couple of them being my best friends). They're definately not a minority here. And sperm banks and stuff like that...just doesn't seem natural to me. I don't think I'd be as happy like that. Sex is no big deal to me, I don't have to have it to be in a loving relationship, but it is how I would like my children to be concieved.

Lucky. XP I have yet to attract the interest of a female partner. I have received attention from several interested MALES and have certainly considered them for a relationship, only to realize that I have no physical attraction for them whatsoever. *headdesk* C'mon hormones! Work with me here! When I'm with a nice, attractive, fun guy shouldn't I have some kind of interest? Hell, I thought I was bi, but maybe I'm just straight-up lesbian (or at least much closer to the lesbian end of the spectrum than I anticipated).  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:41 pm
Recursive Paradox
I hate being sick. So very very much. Especially when it's coughing fits that I can't breathe during. >.<

*offers chicken soup and a bit of eucalyptus aromatherapy*

biggrin  

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:44 pm
too2sweet
Recursive Paradox
I hate being sick. So very very much. Especially when it's coughing fits that I can't breathe during. >.<

*offers chicken soup and a bit of eucalyptus aromatherapy*

biggrin

Sankyu. I'm about ready to go drown in NyQuil just to sleep for a few uninterrupted hours.
crying  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:10 am
So a week ago my mother said we were driving down to Lincoln and moving me into my dorm on Saturday. Which was cool, gave me plenty of time to pack, and we'd have been able to take my dad and/or big brother to move boxes.

Yesterday, she tells me that we're going today instead. Which is annoying, as I had to finish all my laundry and pack all my tea earlier than anticipated, but oh well. Couldn't take my dad, he works Friday nights, but we were going to take my brother.

A few hours ago, my brother informed me that our mum said he has to take our younger sister to a doctor appointment and he won't be going with us, which means it'll be just me (short and weak) and my mum (weak and with nerve damage in her shoulders) moving boxes and lowering a loft bed. Fuuuun. gonk  

Calixti

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:30 am
The Indubitable Katie-Kat
So a week ago my mother said we were driving down to Lincoln and moving me into my dorm on Saturday. Which was cool, gave me plenty of time to pack, and we'd have been able to take my dad and/or big brother to move boxes.

Yesterday, she tells me that we're going today instead. Which is annoying, as I had to finish all my laundry and pack all my tea earlier than anticipated, but oh well. Couldn't take my dad, he works Friday nights, but we were going to take my brother.

A few hours ago, my brother informed me that our mum said he has to take our younger sister to a doctor appointment and he won't be going with us, which means it'll be just me (short and weak) and my mum (weak and with nerve damage in her shoulders) moving boxes and lowering a loft bed. Fuuuun. gonk

I am so happy I don't live in dorms anymore. >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:41 am
It would be really nice if the ******** coughing would stop. Just long enough to even get a few hours of sleep.  

Recursive Paradox

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:57 am

Why does that feel like that's what moving is going to be like for me?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:08 am
error-dot-tar

I still have a little bit of upper body strength left. >.>  

Recursive Paradox

error-dot-tar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:42 am
Recursive Paradox
error-dot-tar

I still have a little bit of upper body strength left. >.>

Yeah but I don't, and I'm the one that is going to be loading the truck while you're on your way to getting here.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:48 am
error-dot-tar

Yeah but I don't, and I'm the one that is going to be loading the truck while you're on your way to getting here.

Ah geez. Good point. x_x  

Recursive Paradox

Calixti

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:38 am
error-dot-tar

Probably 'cause it will be. Anyway, good news, my mum changed her mind and we're going tomorrow with Dad AND my roommate and her parents will be there at approximately the same time to help us get the room in order, furniture-wise. The bad news, though: I already packed all my clothes AND ALL MY TEA! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:14 am
Lemon + honey + hot water seems like the only effective treatment right now for the coughing fits.  

Recursive Paradox

Calixti

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:32 am
I fell and twisted my ankle, in front of four onlookers, one of whom was in a car.

I couldn't get up right away and it hurt so badly that I started to cry.

The only reaction I got from any of the four onlookers was for the one in the car to honk his horn and yell at me to get out of the road.

So now I'm curled up in bed with ice on my ankle, having just taken lots of painkillers, trying not to cry at the pain because I am a WUSS, and being pissed at four people who saw a young woman fall and start crying and didn't think to help.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:42 am
error-dot-tar

Probably 'cause it will be. Anyway, good news, my mum changed her mind and we're going tomorrow with Dad AND my roommate and her parents will be there at approximately the same time to help us get the room in order, furniture-wise. The bad news, though: I already packed all my clothes AND ALL MY TEA! scream

Has that tea that I bought you even shown up? I bought it close to a month ago...  

error-dot-tar

Calixti

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:49 am
error-dot-tar
error-dot-tar

Has that tea that I bought you even shown up? I bought it close to a month ago...
Not that I know of, but I haven't checked the mail in a few days.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games