Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
Returning Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Xena nodded before landing on the ground before letting go of Raph. She then dashed over towards the creature with an attempt to slash at it with her blade.

Sirea pinned her ears back before she attempted to slash at the creature with her claws.

Raph ran at the creature and slashed with his sai, from the combined attack, they were able to kill the creature as it let out one final howl of pain and fell over dead.
Sirea watched the creature fall over dead with narrowed eyes before she started to heal her arm.

Xena's ears pinned back as she watched.

"Everyone alright?" Dan asked.

Raph sheathed his sai back on his belt.
Xena nodded a bit. "Everything's fine." She said before looking at Raph. "What about you?"

"I'm fine as well." Sirea said as she was healing her arm.

"Yeah. I'm aight." Raph said.

"Good to know you're not completely useless." Dan spoke up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:10 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Xena nodded before landing on the ground before letting go of Raph. She then dashed over towards the creature with an attempt to slash at it with her blade.

Sirea pinned her ears back before she attempted to slash at the creature with her claws.

Raph ran at the creature and slashed with his sai, from the combined attack, they were able to kill the creature as it let out one final howl of pain and fell over dead.
Sirea watched the creature fall over dead with narrowed eyes before she started to heal her arm.

Xena nodded a bit. "Everything's fine." She said before looking at Raph. "What about you?"

Xena glared at Dan. "Dad! He's not useless!"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:21 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Ain't that what I just got out of my mouth?" Dan asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Don't worry bout it, Xena....."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:41 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Ain't that what I just got out of my mouth?" Dan asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You've been really harsh with him that you're finding every reason to push him away while he's still here, especially now he admitted to having feelings for me." Xena said with a frown. "The whole time he's been here, he's been only trying to help me."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 8:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"You've been really harsh with him that you're finding every reason to push him away while he's still here, especially now he admitted to having feelings for me." Xena said with a frown. "The whole time he's been here, he's been only trying to help me."

"Glad that it wasn't lost on you, Princess." Dan said with a shrug.

"Look, I don't wanna cause no issues wit ya family." Raph said, holding up his hands.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:32 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"Look, I don't wanna cause no issues wit ya family." Raph said, holding up his hands.
Xena glanced over to Raph. "Still, it wasn't right for you to get treated like that..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Xena glanced over to Raph. "Still, it wasn't right for you to get treated like that..."

"It's aight." he said.

Dan just looked amused before shaking his head.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:42 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"It's aight." he said.

Xena frowned a bit.

"That creature was one of many as a result of the use of the Necronomicon." Sirea said with a frown.

"How so exactly? You didn't have weird creatures come after you when you've used it." Xena said.

"You just have to know how to use the book properly, and be wary of the spells. If done right, there would be no issue. As a nine-tailed kitsune, I'm on a level akin to a deity so some of the small fry are no issue for me." She said. "However, there's only so much my divine power can do. The spell you've used had helped your father, but we're far from being off the hook with the Great Old Ones."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"It's aight." he said.

Xena frowned a bit.

"That creature was one of many as a result of the use of the Necronomicon." Sirea said with a frown.

"How so exactly? You didn't have weird creatures come after you when you've used it." Xena said.

"You just have to know how to use the book properly, and be wary of the spells. If done right, there would be no issue. As a nine-tailed kitsune, I'm on a level akin to a deity so some of the small fry are no issue for me." She said. "However, there's only so much my divine power can do. The spell you've used had helped your father, but we're far from being off the hook with the Great Old Ones."

"So now what?" Raph asked.

Dan stood listening as Sirea, Xena and Raph talked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:27 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"It's aight." he said.

Xena frowned a bit.

"Now that we got creatures targeting Xena, we'll have to find the means to put a stop to them. For now, we should head back and find out exactly that spell brought about." She said.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"It's aight." he said.

Xena frowned a bit.

"Now that we got creatures targeting Xena, we'll have to find the means to put a stop to them. For now, we should head back and find out exactly that spell brought about." She said.

Raph nodded.

Dan sighed and headed back towards their home.

@Xena: All your hard work, she'll undo it if she messes with the spell you used. Then again, your parents have always done things like that, haven't they? Second guess you. Make you second guess yourself? If they were even around to do so." a voice whispered to Xena.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:20 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

"It's aight." he said.

Xena frowned a bit.

Raph nodded.

@Xena: All your hard work, she'll undo it if she messes with the spell you used. Then again, your parents have always done things like that, haven't they? Second guess you. Make you second guess yourself? If they were even around to do so." a voice whispered to Xena.
She and Xena nodded before starting to head back to the mansion.

Xena stopped for a moment upon hearing the whispered voice. "What makes you think they do?" She asked.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:24 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Xena frowned a bit.

Raph nodded.

Xena stopped for a moment upon hearing the whispered voice. "What makes you think they do?" She asked.

Raph was following them when he saw Xena stop. "You aight?" he asked.

The voice on the other hand, laughed mockingly and faded.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:55 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Xena frowned a bit.

Raph nodded.

She glanced over to Raph upon hearing his question. "I...dunno. I've been having these voices speak to me..." She murmured.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2022 7:06 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Raph nodded.

She glanced over to Raph upon hearing his question. "I...dunno. I've been having these voices speak to me..." She murmured.

"Voices?" he asked with a concerned look. He walked over to her. "What they sayin?"

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff