Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 10:52 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira tilted her head, after nodding to Donnie, and watched as a slightly shocked Zoey followed Donnie out of the room. Everything inside of her was calling her to give chase or at least stay close. But she wanted to give them the requested privacy. So she moved towards the door and leaned against the wall to wait. Close enough o be near by but still giving them the requested privacy. It was the best Nira could give an the machines did their things.

Zoey shot a look over her shoulder at the attic door and then back to Donnie. "Donnie....theres something I need to tell you and I want you to year it from me before those machines possibly give me away." She said quickly. Turning to look back at him. "Im....The reason I stopped you from....reaching for a....when we.....ya know.....Im baron." She said, blushing and stumbling, and smiling shyly, before it all faded back into a serious expression. "...I can't have kids. That...accident that claimed my birth parents....Doctos think it's gotta do with that."

"I'm so sorry to hear that." Donnie said looking sad for her, he then shook his head. "It doesn't make me love you any less. Before Yumi appeared, I didn't think our DNA was compatible anyway. I was afraid my reptilian DNA and your human DNA wouldn't mix well to create a life. I was more afraid of not being able to be able to...you know....get you pregnant when you ever wanted to." he said rubbing the back of his head. "But that's not what I wanted to talk about. Before we found you, Xena and I had come up with a plan." he said as he took her hand and led her down to the basement. The door looked like any other, but she would see when he opened it, that it was pretty heavy. There was a very heavy metal on the other side that even he had struggled to get open. Once in the basement, she would see that it had been cleaned and that there was a small room that had been built in the corner. If she looked in the room she'd find a simple bed and a nightstand with a simple lamp. The door to this room was very heavy as well and the walls were a reinforced stone and metal. "We....we were going to try and detox Raph. We still plan to as far as I know. Even if your blood is a vaccine and perhaps a cure to the freshly turned, Raph's been a zombie for a couple of months now. His organs and tissue are far too gone. We were hoping like an addict though, we could detox him from eating human flesh. Perhaps make it where he didn't have to ever eat anything at all....."

@Xena: Mikey nodded a bit and hugged her back. He then pulled away and wiped his eyes. "Ok....if you guys think it'll work."

Zoey looked about the room and listened to him explain things before she turned to look at him. "Okay...okay say this works, and he's detoxed, and I bet ya anything Xena will try and rope Nira into the same treatment but that's besides the point right now....Donnie, they'll be crazed and starved. They will have been robed of the very nutritients keeping them sane and healthy in their own way, much as its terrible to think of in that way, but it's true. What's to stop them from lungin at ya the moment the door is opened? ....Donnie....I don't like this. It's too risky, there's elements that haven't been considered, and I can't....I will not let you or one of your brothers be the next body we bury because a starved and crazed zombie made a meal of ya, damn it!"

Donnie placed his hands on her shoulders. "I know you're worried, and I've thought about this. Like I told Xena, we can think of this scientifically. For a moment, think about this, Raph, though sentient, is a zombie. Now your average zombie is just a brainless reanimated corpse. They are no more than a vehicle for the virus that killed them. The virus was transferred to them through bodily fluid of some sort, most of the time bites. The virus is what has reanimated the corpse and has control of the zombie's mind or what's left of it. What is the virus goal, like any virus, it's goal is to spread. So it drives the zombie to bite and eat humans. Thus spreading the virus. Zombies being dead, their system no longer works. Raph has no heartbeat, he doesn't breathe. This also goes to the uglier parts of being alive. The digestion system on a zombie does not work. So a zombie can never get full. They can actually eat until they literally explode their insides because the flesh they consume has nowhere to go. Raph regurgitates his, by the way. I've seen him do it. I'm not sure how Nira gets rid of hers. They just can't digest food because they no longer have a digestive system. So my theory is that though yes, consuming human flesh seems to have brought them back to sentience , continuing to do so serves no purpose for the simple fact of the digestive system issue. It's in their heads. The sentient ones are sentient not because of the flesh they've consumed to do so, they just have a better handle over the particular strain of the virus in their brains. The virus is still there. It still wants to spread and upon regaining sentience, it may be telling them that the only way to continue to be sentient is to continue to eat. Like in an addicts mind the drug making them think they need a certain drug or drink to function. While in New York, in the military's base, I found some notes that showed a zombie that never ate lived just as long as a zombie that did. That's why I had hoped, if I could get Raph to just....not eat....maybe he'd be fine. Yes, I know it will be difficult and I theorize that it'll be just like trying to get an addict to detox. My hope is that by the time it's all over, they'll realize that they really didn't need the human flesh to function. I'm hoping."

Zoey sighed and placed her hands on his and gave them a squeeze as she looked up at him. Worried. "I don't disagree on your points, Don....Im just.....im just worried that somethin will go wrong and I will loose you." She murmured, shaking her head as she leaned her head against his plastron. "Loosing you is not something I'm confident enough to even eventually recover from."

"I....I just have to try something. He went to sleep one night not too long ago and woke up in a zombie hunger and attacked Xena. She had to jump out of the bedroom window to get away from him. He followed and I was able to restrain him. I think she was able to talk him back to normal, but not quite in time for Leo not to see what was happening. I'm afraid, Zoey. I'm afraid that if Raph goes into a zombie hunger and bites someone or anything bad happens, that Leo will take him out. I can't let that happen. I wont lose another family member." he said trying to hold back tears. Today had been a hard day for them all. "I have to try something."

@Xena: Mikey nodded a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2021 11:12 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Nira tilted her head, after nodding to Donnie, and watched as a slightly shocked Zoey followed Donnie out of the room. Everything inside of her was calling her to give chase or at least stay close. But she wanted to give them the requested privacy. So she moved towards the door and leaned against the wall to wait. Close enough o be near by but still giving them the requested privacy. It was the best Nira could give an the machines did their things.

Zoey shot a look over her shoulder at the attic door and then back to Donnie. "Donnie....theres something I need to tell you and I want you to year it from me before those machines possibly give me away." She said quickly. Turning to look back at him. "Im....The reason I stopped you from....reaching for a....when we.....ya know.....Im baron." She said, blushing and stumbling, and smiling shyly, before it all faded back into a serious expression. "...I can't have kids. That...accident that claimed my birth parents....Doctos think it's gotta do with that."

"I'm so sorry to hear that." Donnie said looking sad for her, he then shook his head. "It doesn't make me love you any less. Before Yumi appeared, I didn't think our DNA was compatible anyway. I was afraid my reptilian DNA and your human DNA wouldn't mix well to create a life. I was more afraid of not being able to be able to...you know....get you pregnant when you ever wanted to." he said rubbing the back of his head. "But that's not what I wanted to talk about. Before we found you, Xena and I had come up with a plan." he said as he took her hand and led her down to the basement. The door looked like any other, but she would see when he opened it, that it was pretty heavy. There was a very heavy metal on the other side that even he had struggled to get open. Once in the basement, she would see that it had been cleaned and that there was a small room that had been built in the corner. If she looked in the room she'd find a simple bed and a nightstand with a simple lamp. The door to this room was very heavy as well and the walls were a reinforced stone and metal. "We....we were going to try and detox Raph. We still plan to as far as I know. Even if your blood is a vaccine and perhaps a cure to the freshly turned, Raph's been a zombie for a couple of months now. His organs and tissue are far too gone. We were hoping like an addict though, we could detox him from eating human flesh. Perhaps make it where he didn't have to ever eat anything at all....."

@Xena: Mikey nodded a bit and hugged her back. He then pulled away and wiped his eyes. "Ok....if you guys think it'll work."

Zoey looked about the room and listened to him explain things before she turned to look at him. "Okay...okay say this works, and he's detoxed, and I bet ya anything Xena will try and rope Nira into the same treatment but that's besides the point right now....Donnie, they'll be crazed and starved. They will have been robed of the very nutritients keeping them sane and healthy in their own way, much as its terrible to think of in that way, but it's true. What's to stop them from lungin at ya the moment the door is opened? ....Donnie....I don't like this. It's too risky, there's elements that haven't been considered, and I can't....I will not let you or one of your brothers be the next body we bury because a starved and crazed zombie made a meal of ya, damn it!"

Donnie placed his hands on her shoulders. "I know you're worried, and I've thought about this. Like I told Xena, we can think of this scientifically. For a moment, think about this, Raph, though sentient, is a zombie. Now your average zombie is just a brainless reanimated corpse. They are no more than a vehicle for the virus that killed them. The virus was transferred to them through bodily fluid of some sort, most of the time bites. The virus is what has reanimated the corpse and has control of the zombie's mind or what's left of it. What is the virus goal, like any virus, it's goal is to spread. So it drives the zombie to bite and eat humans. Thus spreading the virus. Zombies being dead, their system no longer works. Raph has no heartbeat, he doesn't breathe. This also goes to the uglier parts of being alive. The digestion system on a zombie does not work. So a zombie can never get full. They can actually eat until they literally explode their insides because the flesh they consume has nowhere to go. Raph regurgitates his, by the way. I've seen him do it. I'm not sure how Nira gets rid of hers. They just can't digest food because they no longer have a digestive system. So my theory is that though yes, consuming human flesh seems to have brought them back to sentience , continuing to do so serves no purpose for the simple fact of the digestive system issue. It's in their heads. The sentient ones are sentient not because of the flesh they've consumed to do so, they just have a better handle over the particular strain of the virus in their brains. The virus is still there. It still wants to spread and upon regaining sentience, it may be telling them that the only way to continue to be sentient is to continue to eat. Like in an addicts mind the drug making them think they need a certain drug or drink to function. While in New York, in the military's base, I found some notes that showed a zombie that never ate lived just as long as a zombie that did. That's why I had hoped, if I could get Raph to just....not eat....maybe he'd be fine. Yes, I know it will be difficult and I theorize that it'll be just like trying to get an addict to detox. My hope is that by the time it's all over, they'll realize that they really didn't need the human flesh to function. I'm hoping."

Zoey sighed and placed her hands on his and gave them a squeeze as she looked up at him. Worried. "I don't disagree on your points, Don....Im just.....im just worried that somethin will go wrong and I will loose you." She murmured, shaking her head as she leaned her head against his plastron. "Loosing you is not something I'm confident enough to even eventually recover from."

"I....I just have to try something. He went to sleep one night not too long ago and woke up in a zombie hunger and attacked Xena. She had to jump out of the bedroom window to get away from him. He followed and I was able to restrain him. I think she was able to talk him back to normal, but not quite in time for Leo not to see what was happening. I'm afraid, Zoey. I'm afraid that if Raph goes into a zombie hunger and bites someone or anything bad happens, that Leo will take him out. I can't let that happen. I wont lose another family member." he said trying to hold back tears. Today had been a hard day for them all. "I have to try something."

Zoey lifted her head the moment she heard his voice crack and for a moment, she was lost in her head as she reached up and wiped away his tears.

**flashback**

Zoey sat up quickly on April's couch as they both heard the knocking. April came rushing from her room, quickly donning a house robe and shooting Zoey a look. The then Teen girl shook her head in confusion. Certain it wasn't the boys. It couldn't be. She knew they worried but even Leo understood that she had days where she needed to feel and be Human in a sense. This was just one of them. Plus, she had school and April was conviently living close by enough for her to grab a bus and not be late.

April opened the door and gave a small gasp at seeing the four distraught teens. "What is it? what's wrong?" April asked frantically as Zoey all but tumbled off the couch and ran to the older woman's side.

"Guys? ....What happened?" Leo looked up and met her eyes, but it was Donnie who answered her.

"Splinter...." He choked as her eyes went wide.

**end**

Zoey leaned up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Hugging him tightly and holding him to her. "...I know hun I know...." She murmured soothingly.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

She then gave Mikey another hug.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2021 7:16 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Zoey lifted her head the moment she heard his voice crack and for a moment, she was lost in her head as she reached up and wiped away his tears.

**flashback**

Zoey sat up quickly on April's couch as they both heard the knocking. April came rushing from her room, quickly donning a house robe and shooting Zoey a look. The then Teen girl shook her head in confusion. Certain it wasn't the boys. It couldn't be. She knew they worried but even Leo understood that she had days where she needed to feel and be Human in a sense. This was just one of them. Plus, she had school and April was conviently living close by enough for her to grab a bus and not be late.

April opened the door and gave a small gasp at seeing the four distraught teens. "What is it? what's wrong?" April asked frantically as Zoey all but tumbled off the couch and ran to the older woman's side.

"Guys? ....What happened?" Leo looked up and met her eyes, but it was Donnie who answered her.

**end**

Zoey leaned up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Hugging him tightly and holding him to her. "...I know hun I know...." She murmured soothingly.

Donnie gave her his best smile before hugging her tight. "Maybe.....maybe it'd be better to ask him first than just luring him down to the basement?"

@Xena: Mikey hugged her back.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:17 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

**flashback**

**end**

Donnie gave her his best smile before hugging her tight. "Maybe.....maybe it'd be better to ask him first than just luring him down to the basement?"

Zoey nodded and nuzzled him. "Yes. Talk with him and Nira. Let them know they at least have some input in this...and of they have questions, you can answer them." She murmured soothingly, placing a kiss on the side of his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2021 6:17 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

**flashback**

**end**

"I'll check with Donnie and see what he's got in mind. Just hang in there." She said with a small smile to Mikey before she went to check on Yumi. "How are you holding up?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:33 am
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

**flashback**

**end**

Zoey nodded and nuzzled him. "Yes. Talk with him and Nira. Let them know they at least have some input in this...and of they have questions, you can answer them." She murmured soothingly, placing a kiss on the side of his head.

Donnie nodded. There was so much to do now. He needed to get back and check the results from Zoey's blood then they needed to have a funeral for Splinter. Then he'd have to set Nira and Raph down to talk to them. Sighing after hugging her again, he pulled away after she kissed the side of his head. "Ok. Let's go check the results."

@Xena: Mikey nodded.

Yumi was in bed with a cover pulled almost over her head.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:49 am
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

**flashback**

**end**

Donnie nodded. There was so much to do now. He needed to get back and check the results from Zoey's blood then they needed to have a funeral for Splinter. Then he'd have to set Nira and Raph down to talk to them. Sighing after hugging her again, he pulled away after she kissed the side of his head. "Ok. Let's go check the results."

Zoey nodded her head and took his hand with a gentle squeeze. She had felt a little better now that she told him about her lack of ability to have kids, she had always feared it was a 'deal breaker' of sorts. But now her mind was struggling to grasp the idea of a Zombie intervention detox program for Raph (and sadly poor Nira). With a slight shake of her head she decided to focus on learning what her blood held that made Nira so hell bent on keeping her alive. "One thing at a time...." She murmured for both their sake.  

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 2:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

**flashback**

**end**

She gently reached to stroke Yumi's hair. "I think we should focus on giving Splinter a memorial first. You all need a moment to grieve. Everything else can wait afterward...otherwise, it'll hurt alot more having a heavy heart and being unable to focus because of it." She said to Mikey.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:48 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

**flashback**

**end**

Zoey nodded her head and took his hand with a gentle squeeze. She had felt a little better now that she told him about her lack of ability to have kids, she had always feared it was a 'deal breaker' of sorts. But now her mind was struggling to grasp the idea of a Zombie intervention detox program for Raph (and sadly poor Nira). With a slight shake of her head she decided to focus on learning what her blood held that made Nira so hell bent on keeping her alive. "One thing at a time...." She murmured for both their sake.

"Yeah." Donnie said heaving a sigh. "One thing at a time." he would return to where Leo and Raph were to check the results.

@Xena: Yumi moved the cover a bit to look at her mother and smile sadly.

"Yeah." Mikey said nodding.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:45 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

**flashback**

**end**

"Yeah." Donnie said heaving a sigh. "One thing at a time." he would return to where Leo and Raph were to check the results.

The results would show something astounding about Zoey and her DNA. A passive gene was making her own DNA incompatible as it fuses two strands together. Something no doctor would notice without a full DNA scan. This resulting in her being a barren. Her body was compensating in order to cope with this mutation. As a result of this, Zoey's blood would show immunity to the Z-Virus when paired against Nira's blood. In fact, it almost seemed like the virus cells of Nira's blood was dying as a result. The end result....Zoey's blood wasn't so much a cure....but a promise that you wouldn't at least turn if you were bit or ended up as Zombie chow. Where as someone like Raph or Nira likely wouldn't survive an injection.

Zoey stumbled back from the machine and placed a hand on her stomach. A tear slipping down her cheek. "...So I'm a freak of nature..."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

**flashback**

**end**

"Holding up okay?" She asked as she continued to stroke Yumi's hair.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:56 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

The results would show something astounding about Zoey and her DNA. A passive gene was making her own DNA incompatible as it fuses two strands together. Something no doctor would notice without a full DNA scan. This resulting in her being a barren. Her body was compensating in order to cope with this mutation. As a result of this, Zoey's blood would show immunity to the Z-Virus when paired against Nira's blood. In fact, it almost seemed like the virus cells of Nira's blood was dying as a result. The end result....Zoey's blood wasn't so much a cure....but a promise that you wouldn't at least turn if you were bit or ended up as Zombie chow. Where as someone like Raph or Nira likely wouldn't survive an injection.

Zoey stumbled back from the machine and placed a hand on her stomach. A tear slipping down her cheek. "...So I'm a freak of nature..."

"Hey...." all three turtles said to her. Raph looked annoyed by her statement, Leo just looked a little confused by it, and Donnie appeared hurt.

"Look. Ya ain't no more of a freak than any a us. In fact, ya a goddamned miracle." Raph said shaking his head. "You know what this means for you and tha rest a tha family? They wont end up like me. They wont have ta worry bout goin inta fits a rage and tryin ta eat they own family." Raph walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't take this as a bad thing. And trust me, this coming from a guy who's kinda tha glass half empty type, this is a good thing."

"He's right. This is wonderful. You could help a lot of people, Zoey." Donnie said with a small smile.

Leo nodded in agreement.

@Xena: "I'm ok, Mom. Just a little sad is all. I didn't really get any time with Grandpa."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:33 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

"Hey...." all three turtles said to her. Raph looked annoyed by her statement, Leo just looked a little confused by it, and Donnie appeared hurt.

"Look. Ya ain't no more of a freak than any a us. In fact, ya a goddamned miracle." Raph said shaking his head. "You know what this means for you and tha rest a tha family? They wont end up like me. They wont have ta worry bout goin inta fits a rage and tryin ta eat they own family." Raph walked over and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Don't take this as a bad thing. And trust me, this coming from a guy who's kinda tha glass half empty type, this is a good thing."

"He's right. This is wonderful. You could help a lot of people, Zoey." Donnie said with a small smile.

Leo nodded in agreement.

@Xena: "I'm ok, Mom. Just a little sad is all. I didn't really get any time with Grandpa."

Zoey took a shaky breath and wiped her face with a slight laugh that held no humor as she held back her inner thoughts. Nira, as if sensing Zoey's line of thought, tilted her head to the side then glanced towards the broken window. "We're going into town tomorrow....there's.....there's...." Her face screwed up with either confusion or careful thought before she groaned and nearly stomped her foot. "I don't know. But we have to go." She sighed. Folding her arms and looking at Zoey. "You all will need to restock and repair windows anyways, yes?"

Zoey nodded and glanced at Donnie. "Yeah....but we need to...bury....Splinter first...." She said wrapping her arms around her stomach. "We need to be able to mourn....Then we can make a needed trip to town, then figure out how to....isolate whatever the hell is so special with my blood and so whatever with it....and we can focus on....other things...."

Nira nodded her acceptance. Long as they would go to town tomorrow. If not then, then at least she was sure as hell making that trip. If only to silence whatever pull was nagging her like a voice as the back of her mind. "And I'll focus on keeping Zoey safe. Always."

"...Thanks....Nira..."

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:47 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Leo nodded in agreement.

Xena frowned a bit. "I know. I wish he was still here with us a little longer too." She murmured. "I wish I could have more time with him too."  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games