Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:23 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"Not scared just...........ok maybe, but....." he made a frustrated sound and stood to pace the room. "Worried is a better word. I ain't scared a nothin......."
She sat up as Raph stood to pace the room. "Everyone feels scared sometimes, regardless who they are. Some show it while others use a mask to hide it." She said before she stood up to grab hold of Raph's wrist. "We made this far. We'll find a way...not just for you, but for Yumi too."

"Way ta what?" he asked as he stopped pacing when she grabbed his wrist.
"To help you through your zombie condition. Yumi's going through this as well on her end." She said.

"Yeah. We all tha way out here in tha boonies......I dunno what we're gonna do bout food for us."
"We'll figure out." She smiled a bit to him. "For now, let's get some rest."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:28 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"Not scared just...........ok maybe, but....." he made a frustrated sound and stood to pace the room. "Worried is a better word. I ain't scared a nothin......."
She sat up as Raph stood to pace the room. "Everyone feels scared sometimes, regardless who they are. Some show it while others use a mask to hide it." She said before she stood up to grab hold of Raph's wrist. "We made this far. We'll find a way...not just for you, but for Yumi too."

"To help you through your zombie condition. Yumi's going through this as well on her end." She said.

"Yeah. We all tha way out here in tha boonies......I dunno what we're gonna do bout food for us."

"Aight.....fine.....Yeah." he said with a small smile. "Ya want tha bed? I can lay on tha floor."  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:38 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Aight.....fine.....Yeah." he said with a small smile. "Ya want tha bed? I can lay on tha floor."
"If all else, we can share the bed." She smiled. "How long has it been since the last time you got to sleep on a comfy bed?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"If all else, we can share the bed." She smiled. "How long has it been since the last time you got to sleep on a comfy bed?"

"Uh...sure....I mean if ya aight wit it, I am...." he said blushing a little as he walked over to get into the bed.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:53 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Uh...sure....I mean if ya aight wit it, I am...." he said blushing a little as he walked over to get into the bed.
She couldn't help but laugh a little upon noticing Raph blush. "Is that a blush I'm seeing, Raphael?" She smiled as she let him get into the bed with her. "It's alright. We can't really do anything intimate anyways."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:56 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She couldn't help but laugh a little upon noticing Raph blush. "Is that a blush I'm seeing, Raphael?" She smiled as she let him get into the bed with her. "It's alright. We can't really do anything intimate anyways."

"Blush? Nah.....Just hot in here, I guess." He then heard her other statement. "True." He said chuckling a little as he got comfortable.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:03 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Blush? Nah.....Just hot in here, I guess." He then heard her other statement. "True." He said chuckling a little as he got comfortable.
"Riiiiiight." She chuckled as she snuggled closer to him. "Though even without the zombie infection, last thing we need is Leo spouting stuff about honor on you."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:18 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Riiiiiight." She chuckled as she snuggled closer to him. "Though even without the zombie infection, last thing we need is Leo spouting stuff about honor on you."

"He's gonna keep on, I'm gonna deck em." he muttered, but all thoughts of that were gone when she snuggled closer to him. He tilted his head a bit as he looked down at her. He them smiled a little and relaxed, but stayed close to her.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:24 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"He's gonna keep on, I'm gonna deck em." he muttered, but all thoughts of that were gone when she snuggled closer to him. He tilted his head a bit as he looked down at her. He them smiled a little and relaxed, but stayed close to her.
She chuckled a bit before she then closed her eyes, eventually drifting to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:29 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She chuckled a bit before she then closed her eyes, eventually drifting to sleep.

He closed his eyes as she drifted. Not that he needed sleep and not that he really had since this all began, he tried to at least rest.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:36 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He closed his eyes as she drifted. Not that he needed sleep and not that he really had since this all began, he tried to at least rest.
She seemed to be sound asleep at that point.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:39 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He was glad she wasn't having any nightmares this time and soon found himself drifting a bit for the first time in a long time.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:50 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He was glad she wasn't having any nightmares this time and soon found himself drifting a bit for the first time in a long time.
By far she didn't show any signs of having the nightmares again. For now, she was sleeping contently where she was as Raph drifted a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:30 am
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

By far she didn't show any signs of having the nightmares again. For now, she was sleeping contently where she was as Raph drifted a bit.

He was soon also sleeping.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:37 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He was soon also sleeping.
The rest of the night went without incident. When early morning came, she was still sleeping contently.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games