Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:44 am
Syn had heard it too but he decided that he did not want to know anything about that and was was about to step out as well but then Bell decided to hop onto his lap without warning and then give a meow just as something looked over Mogan. Before he could give out a warning, the...blob or slime?, decided to place it's full weight on the detective, all but pressing him against the window and became alarmed when the slime removed itself when Baba called out its name. That thing actually had a name but he pushed that aside for now and quickly got out of ths truck, running over to thd other sidd to check on Morgan, Bell in his arms. "Oh, my God! Morgan, are you okay?" he asked as he placed Bell on the ground so he could get a better look at Morgan and check to see that he wasn't hurt. He also kept an eye on the slime as his hands started to glow, checking over the other male forr anything. Being pressed by a King Slime was not anyone's idea of a good time. Those things were quite heavy and this ome had pressed its entire weight down on Morgan.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Morgan looked like he's experienced something unpleasant, looking scrunched up from being pressed onto the truck window. Before he could try to get up, a tiny crack can be heard coming from Morgan as he did his best not to looked pained even though his spine felt like it carried something way too heavy for anyone to lift. Tiny back pain cries can be heard from the detective as he tries to stay still not wanting to move a bit due to his back acting up now. "Oh, too late, sorry about that deary, Bigs always likes company so it's hard for him to contain his excitement. Same goes for your little brother, although he's on the couch recuperating." Baba apologizes as Felin who was standing beside Baba chuckled as she walked on over to Morgan and Syn.

Bell seemed worried as she pawed Morgan's face a bit, "I'm getting old Bell, at my age, things start to get old too." Morgan groaned but at least he's still in one piece in old men standards. With Syn as support, Morgan gets up but not without stumbling a bit.

Bigsby looked confused a bit, until Baba shooed him off into the side of the house. Well after that, Morgan with Syn's help and Bell's support to have the detective continue on, they entered the house after getting a warm hug from Baba, Bell doesn't seem to mind when the old witch picked her up in her arms and giving her smooches on her tiny head.

The interior of the house looked different now with a few new furniture and better walls, seems like Baba's done some redecorating though it still kept the old medieval era feel. Avery was on the ground with Gerry mounted on top of his back as she pressed her palm on his back, a couple pops could be heard as Avery let a sigh of relief. Felin and Wolfy giggled at Avery's predicament. "Well in any case, Gerry might be able to realign your back if it's in the wrong place." Baba laughed as Wolfy and Felin were in the kitchen, they were just about finish cooking as Wolfy came out with a platter as she placed it on the table. "Still I'm glad you two could visit." Baba says as she gave Syn another hug before letting him bring Morgan over to one of the couches to lie down on.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:53 pm
Syn had to keep back a flinch when saw Morgan's state. "You can't be that old, Morgan." He said as Bell pawed at the downed man worriedly. He looked over at Baba and wondered what she meant by that? Had Avery suffered the same fate? Oh, dear. Syn managed to help the other up and all the way into Baba's home. They got a hug from the woman before looking over at Avery and wincing in sympathy when he heard the popping. He know that had to hirt. He smiled at Baba before placing Morgan down by his brother carefully, mindful of his back as well as everything else. "Thanks for having us, Miss Baba." he said, returning the hug. "I would have visited you earlier in the week but I was so busy. But I'll definitely be sure to make time to visit you." he said with a small smile at the woman. "Hopefully Miss Gerry can help you, Morgan. You look like you need it..." he added to rhe downed man, sympathy evident in his voice.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Sorry if it's short...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:18 am

"Ugh, I feel old that's the problem right now." Morgan groaned again as he chose to lay face down. Another pop from Avery's back gets a sigh from the little brother as Gerry continues to fix her husband's back. Baba on the other snickers at Avery and Morgan's misfortune, "oohhhh, lucky for Morgan, he only got like, what 1 or two minutes of that slime on him; me, one hour because that slime was a bit fussy, I knew I shouldn't have kept that honey dew drink on me..." Avery croaked before sighing again when Gerry got another pop out of his back.

"Well in any case, we're still breathing." Morgan said even though his face was smooshed on the couch. "Yeah except you got the couch and I got the wooden floor." Avery complained then yelped in pain when Gerry purposely popped something, "Sorry hun~" Avery apologizes as his wife fixed his back before putting some ointment to relieve some sores luckily she had gloves on so that the rub wouldn't stick to her fur. Getting off Avery, Gerry moves on over to Morgan as she starts feeling his back to see which plate is not aligned properly; a slight gasp for air comes from the detective when Gerry popped one plate. "I hope it's not that Asian icy hot ointment you tried to make." Morgan wonders as he couldn't really move his neck to see the tiny container. The fox looked over at Baba who placed a finger on her lips, it was "that" kind of ointment as Avery couldn't respond to Morgan's question since he's dealing with a rather hot sensation that's relieving the sores on his back. "Oh don't worry, Gerry assures me that it's just a bottle of Vicks." Baba tries to hold back a chuckle.

Ooc: That's okay, as long as it's a paragraph long. So it doesn't have to be like a page long. Plus, it be funny if I had like a drawing of Avery and Morgan looking like.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:09 am
Syn just shook his head at the scene before him, wondering how the neck he had gotten himself into these situations. Really. "Sorry about that, Morgan. But it's the only place with space." He replied after a minute of staring and then snapping himself out of it. He was curious about rhe stuff that Gerry was placing on Avery's back and made a mental note to ask her about it later if he could. He just watched as Gerry finished up with Avery and then went to help Morgan. He just stared at the Baba then at whatever container the vixen was using. Vicks? Yeah, he highly doubted that then again what did he know? It could be just that, though once again he didn't think so. "So, Baba...how has your day been so far?" he asked, starting conversation while waiting for Gerry to finish helping Morgan. That pop he heard didn't sound like much fun. Good thing he was on the other side of thd truck when it happened. No offense to Morgan of course. Then again, his magic would have activated and probably throw the damn thing across the way and he didn"t want to hurt it.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:59 am
User Image

"Oh, well usually I don't celebrate any holidays or anything, but after meeting Avery when he first came to me for magic training, I had a change of heart, so these days, I've been hmm, well alright, nothing much to do for this old witch." Baba snickered as she flinched a bit when Gerry popped a loud one out of Morgan's back. "I don't remember you having a King Slime around, how'd you find that slime? I thought most of them were kept away from areas like this." Felin wondered as the slime peeked it's face into the window. Baba just chuckled as she began the process of telling the story of how she found the slime king.

It was a long tale as Baba finished, by then Gerry had already fixed up Morgan as she then applied the ointment to relieve his sores and it didn't took too long for Morgan to regret not stopping Gerry from applying the medicine as he started clenching onto the couch. Since she's finished, Gerry looked at Avery who's in a calm state now, sitting close to her husband, Avery rests his head on Gerry's lap as she brushes her hand against his hair.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:39 am
Syn blinked at that statement. Avery had come to Baba for magic training? That must have been a bit traumatic in a sense but he decided not to say that out loud. Nope. He would keep all comments to himself. "Ah. I see." was the only things he could manage to say. He was in no position to judge anyone when he remembered his teacher and her teaching methods. He shuddered inwardly at the memories. He turned to see what Felon was talking about, seeing thr slime's fave in the window before throwing his attention back to Baba as she td the story of how she and the King Slime met. It would probably be a pretty good tale. At least, he thought so. "You okay there, Morgan?" he asked after a second, looking over at said male to see him gripping ths couch. He wondered what on earth was in that ointment that would make him grip the item like that. Once again, he made a note to ask about it later just as Baba finished her story.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 4:43 am

Morgan's face seemed flushed as he catches his breath, seems like the ointment Gerry used helped relieve the sores though sacrificing a little relief with icy/hot like pain seemed worth it. Avery also got out of that experience when the ointment had a secondary reaction when Gerry's tail accidentally whipped her husband's back. "Oh~ I guess for our antics this year, I guess Gerry and the others ought to gang up on me and Morgan, well me for my childish behavior and Morgan for breaking the car; why because most of the funding that went into that car was from Gerry and my childish behavior nearly got a freight truck from tipping over on the freeway. And agh!" Avery and Morgan both yelped when Gerry gave the boys a good slap on the back.

Felin giggled, "Well goes to show you guys were a tad bit careless so I guess Bigsby out there was a wake up call." she said before Morgan and Avery got another good slap, "Or maybe Gerry's their wake up call." Baba chuckled before everyone had some small chatter.

Afterwards, Wolfy stood by the table as the food was ready and letting Felin know though with Morgan and Avery still recovering, everyone ate in the living room.

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:49 am
Syn didn't know what to say to that statement but winced at the sound of Gerry slapping both men on the back. Ouch. That had to hurt just a bit. Well, he could understand Gerry being a tad bit upset about crash of a car that she had help fund but he sure that they learned their lesson. Though somehow he just knew that there would be more craziness in his future and he found that he did not mind one bit. In fact, he was looking forward to it. He snorted at Baba's last statement, shaking his head. He looked at the food and complimented that it looked great. He got himself and Morgan a plate before settling down by the still downed male. He took a bite and blinked. It was great and he tild them so. This was really nice. He hoped that his teacher was having a good holiday and made a mental note to call her and check on her when this was all done. And so the dinner went on with plenty of chatter and stories all around. It was a good night.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:59 pm

After that, it was getting late and with Morgan and Avery fully recovered it was time to head on home. "Alright how do we do this, Morgan sleeping over at you're place again Syn or you headin home on your own?" Avery wondered as he checks to see if they've got everything. "Well I could use a ride back to the city, I know Morgan works tomorrow so maybe he rides with you guys back to the farm, Wolfy and I can ride with Syn back to the city." Felin says, though Morgan wouldn't mind spending another night at Syn's place, though he'd need to pick up his uniform in the morning if he does sleep over at Syn's place. "Yeah, Gerry works tomorrow too so she'll be having the truck tomorrow and I'll be busy on the farm." Avery recalls their schedule. Baba Joked that they could all spend the night at her place, though she doubt the cold'll stay out, well Avery thought Baba might feel lonely except she joked about wanting to wake everyone up and her snickering was not a good sign that it was a normal wake up call.

She has company with her either way so she didn't feel lonely, she only wanted to do a prank on everyone before the year ends. With everything in order, it's time to head on out as everyone who's going to the farm got into Gerry's truck and those to the city heads on in Syn's after saying their goodbyes and goodnights.

Ooc: Alright, timeskip to the move, though Morgan would be working.

DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:57 pm

Syn placed the last box of his belongings on the floor of the farm before looking around with a smile. He had finally moved into Meadow Farm and He couldn't wait to spend the first night here. Morgan was working, so hopefully he would ser him later. He started work at the hospital in a few days so he would hopefully try to get everything in place before then. He rolled up the sleeves of his sweater and got to work. He took a moment to admit the gifts he had gotten from Morgan and Avery and Gerry, smiling at the memory before getting to work. He started in the bedroom first, making sure to dust, mop and clean everything before doing anything else. Had had turned the radio that he had brought with him on to give him something to listen to as he worked. It filled the whole room with sound and that definitely kept him upbeat. He made sure to take a break and eat a little something before getting back to it. He also madr sure that the heat, water and electricity was working as hr wouldn't put it past thr bank to do something stupid. As he worked, he couldn't help but wonder what Morgan was up to now. He made a mental note to check on the greenhouse when he got the chance.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:58 pm

At the precinct, Morgan's busy at his desk, signing reports, filing them, and sending them off to records for processing. A few officers here and there showing the gifts they've gotten from loved ones, some even got late Christmas presents from other officers. Reading through each report and putting down notes, Morgan would find some incidents that were written including ones involving a crime being taken cared off. Assigning tasks for officers to take was another thing as there was one involving an unpaid parking ticket and another involving an individual failing to show up to court, a part of him know that it's was just a day before Christmas but if left unchecked, they might make it a habit and rack up on tickets.

After a while, Morgan gets a text from Avery as Syn had finally moved to Meadow farm, smiling a little he sends a reply and after a while got back to working on more papers that are being turned in. A murder had turned up as a few officers were assigned to the crime scene. The chief wanted Morgan on the case as well and so picking up his coat, he's off to the scene of the crime riding along side another detective but from the police department rather than the CIA. An hour or so later, Morgan and the detective arrived with a handful of officers to assist. Taking place at a hotel, probably the most fanciest one in the city, one of the officers handles the media while a few others take statements from the housekeepers and manager who found the body.

Ooc:
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:51 pm

Syn had managed to install a tv in ths living room so he could check the news and weather a d such, turning it on once he was done with everything else for now. The news reported that there had been a murder in the city at it's most fanciest hotel. He sighed to himself and told himself of course. As soon as the holidays ended, he just knew this would happen. He texted Morgan to ask about his day and to be careful as he knew that he was on the case. He wondered what Ankou was playing at or if it was him at all at this point. With another shake of his head, he left the tv on and headed to the greenhouse to check on the plants there. He stayed there for some time just basking in the voices of the plants, earth spirits and the earth itself, getting in tune with them. It felt really great to connect with them. After that, he headed back inside to take a nice hot shower, nevermind the winter roses bloom into a crown in his hair. Maybe after his shower, he would explore the town for a little while and get to k ow it and the people a little better. He needed some groceries anyway so it would be a good idea to go. He texted Avery and asked if if he knew some good food markets around before taking that shower.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: And so it begins again!! Lol. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:54 am

With everything downstairs is taken cared of by the officers who're assigned to take on the tasks, Morgan and the other detective along with a few other crime scene analysts got to work processing the scene. Letting out a quiet sigh of relief, the murder wasn't related to Ankou, as the victim doesn't match up with Ankou's preferences and his usual clues weren't at play as well. "So Juls, what can you give us?" Morgan asked the coroner as she finishes her analysis, "victim suffered multiple wounds, what killed her was a blow to the back of her head and judging by these bruises around her arms and fist, she must've put up quite a struggle before it was lights out for her, poor thing." Juls sounded sorrowful as she covers up the victims body.

The other detective shook his head before crossing his arms, "Poor girl had a great career going, becoming a rising star and all, even got my vote on this year's Akatia's Next Idol." the other detective says before putting the woman's ID in an evidence bag and handing it over to one of the analysts to put away in a container. "Detective Wers watching TV? I'm speechless." Morgan joked as the other detective chuckled, "Blame my girls whenever they take the remote and switch channel. I only got interested this year because of this girl, grew up in the same town I did. Plus I knew her folks back home, now I gotta give em the bad news before this get's leaked to the media." chuckling halfheartedly as he sigh.

Morgan received a text from Syn as he reads the message before replying back, only telling him some stuff but let's Syn know that it's not Ankou's work this time. Looking around the room, it was a mess as Morgan let's one of the analysts know to contact a cleanup specialist. It felt like a robbery gone wrong, though anything related to popular artists and aspiring singers can signal a different story. Crazy fan, stalker, or pasts catching up. Unsure which, Morgan figured him and the team will have to start somewhere and catch the suspect before they leave town. Standing up, Wers' takes his hat off paying his respects for the fallen star's passing, he promises to catch the suspect and make sure they get locked away forever and giving justice for her family. "Rest in peace Aelish Kalahan." putting his hat back on, the girl's manager was standing by the door holding back emotions as Wers walks over to her to bring her somewhere else where they could talk and getting her statement.

Ooc: Hehe, although it might be like any other crime drama.
DragonMistress07

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:57 am

Syn blinked when his phone pinged and realized that it was from Morgan. Ah. So it wasn't Ankou. That was good he supposed but a person had still been killed. He shook his head as he got ready to head to the market. He made sure to dress warmly as it was really cold outside and plus it was starting to snow as well, so he didn't want to get sick. He made sure to also wear a really warm jacket over his outfit just in case. He texted Mogan back, telling him to keep warm and have a good day of he could before heading out to his truck. He made sure everything before locking up, placing many protective spells on the Farm and greenhouse just in case before heading to his truck. He hopped in, started it and then drove off to the nearest store to get some groceries and maybe some other things for the house.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games