Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:39 pm
Neko blinked at the professional feel to the conversation. She felt like she was back to square one with him all over again. She sighed a bit, looking at the floor. "Look...about what I said back at the fight pit..." she looked up, watching him a moment. "I didnt mean it." Her ears sagged a bit, and she bit her lip slightly. "I was pissed, and I knew it would piss you off...It was stupid, and I'm sorry." She apologized, rubbing the back of her head. She hopped it would help smooth things over.

Kana lead the way up to the library, shaking her head. "You get some sleep. I'll sort the stuff and be be one before you know it."  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 9:57 pm
Hiei shifted looking toward Neko. " It's alright, You have every right to talk like that at the pit. It was a fight and you were egging on your opponent. It was a smart move." He said and moved holding the file in his hand.

" Your my bodyguard, we stepped over a line or two and it caused tension between us. I think it's best we stay civil." He said looking at her. " I wouldn't want you thinking I just wanted you around to get my jollies off." He said and moved walking down the hallway. " I'm heading into town, it's your choice if you want to come check out some leads or if you want to relax. It's human world so I doubt anything majorly bad will happen." He added. He wasn't trying to be an a**, but he wasn't sure where to go from this. It was a fight and he wanted Neko back but he wasn't sure if he wanted her back just as a bodyguard or what. He really had feels for her so the s**t that went down was effecting him pretty badly.

Kidd moved giving her a kiss and walked down the comfy couches and dropped down to sleep. " Night babe, wake me up when we go home. Okay..Thnk." She mumbled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:22 pm
She stared at him, not sure what to say or do at this point. Did they break up? No, that require them being in a relationship before. Why did this feel like a break up then. She physically flinched as he parroted her words from the fight, moving to cross her arms. "Alright, I deserved that...." she admitted, not looking at him as he left. She listened to him, but made no move to follow him yet, instead she sat down on the bed and huffed a moment, agitated with situation. She use to break things off with people all the time. Th his felt different though. She leaned back, growling slightly. "Stupid....." she muttered. After a few minutes she got up and headed out of the temple, shifting into a cat a few states down. She needed to clear her head.

Kana smirked, shaking her head and going over to sort through a stack of boxes. She moved, popping her headphones in and turning her rock music on, the volume almost loud enough to be heard outside the headphones.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:32 pm
"Yeah you did" Was all he mumbled about the fight comment and headed off to human world. He shifted heading to his room and changed before heading out. He was in black jeans and a black zipper hoodie and a tank top. He had to look human for this job. He headed down the path heading toward the town and looked at the file work. " A SDF member who stole a human body. I would of never thought of that happening. Koemna normally keeps his people under wrap. "

He shoved the paper into his back pocket and went to track down the SDF. " I feel like they left something out about this though." He mumbled. Why send a demon to deal with this when you could send a SDF member to deal with it instead and then he stopped and dropped his head back. " It's ******** Rinbai, it's ******** Rinbai isn't it?" He said figuring out why he had to deal with it. He looked to the side trying to think. He actually may need Neko's help with this tomorrow depending on what he found out today.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 10:55 pm
She trotted along the top of a stone wall that ran alongside a set of buildings. To most humans she looked like just a normal stray black cat, so it was just more convenient to be a cat in human world. It did make getting around a little easier too. She hopped down to the sidewalk as she ran out of wall, looking around and getting her bearings. The town outside the temple was huge, but it did progressively get bigger the further you got from it.

Turning, she walked down an alley, hopping up onto a fence the separated the buildings that shared the space. Something smelled off in the area.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:01 pm
Above that Alleyway, Hiei jumped the roof. He was moving fast, and like a shadow. He moved jumping again and swung his arm to the side and caught himself on a taller building as he pulled himself up and kept up the chase. Before he slid to a stop and looked around. He turned slowly and looked toward the man that appeared behind him. " Jaganshi. I see Koemna has you following me."

" I was just coming for a walk. I didn't think I'd bump into SDF" He said and glanced to the side. He was tring to get his baring here a bit. He didn't want to bump into Rinbai this fast he wanted more time but here he was.

In that alleyway, was three dead humans and a small boy like creature knelt infront of them. He slowly stood up and looked toward cat before kneeling back down and pulling a soul from his body and placing it back into the bodies. " Master want's these ones. Master get's these one. Master busy with idiot so I do his work." He mumbled over and over again.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:17 pm
Sniffing the air again, she wrinkled her nose. It was the smell of death alright. She wandered a bit further, pausing at an alcove with the bodies and odd soul plundering child like creature. She crouched low, cautiously stepping forward and growling at the child, an angry cat sound escaping her too. "That's enough of that." She wafned.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:23 pm
The small child slowly stood up and held his hand up toward Neko and walked toward her. " Kitty..kitty. You have pretty soul. Master wants it. It's different...very different." He started before he was pushed back hard into the wall.

" Don't let it touch you." Hiei said crouching in front of Neko his arm was hanging to the side and low like it had be dislocated. His eyes landed on the weird child soul creature that got back up and stared at Hiei with glowing red eyes. " Your soul has a dragon in it. We want you too. Master want's good souls for his puppets." It said walking toward them.

Hiei looked at the child then back at Rinbai who was laughing and then took a step back leaving for now.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:38 pm
Neko jumped back as Hiei appeared. She looked up, seeing Rinbai then back to the child. She shifted back, holding a hand out and pulling several shadows over to envelope the child and hold him down. "What's with the kid, and what the heck happened to your arm?" She asked, moving to stand next to Hiei. She kept the shadows in place, sandwiching the being between them. "What puppets is it talking about?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2018 11:58 pm
Hiei shifted and moved pushing up to stand up, He sighed a little and looked toward the child. " I don't know. I've never seen anything like this. " Hiei said staring at the child and kept a safe distance. He glanced up again and looked at the child. " I think this is the guy we are looking for. Well his little slave" He explained and ignored her question about his arm.

" Let me out of this. let me go! Master needs the souls! Master needs the souls! He need to eat them!" The boy yelled trying to get out of the shadow and stared at Hiei. " I'll kill you! I'll rip your soul from your body right now." He snarled as he slowly went from a cute boy into some weird imp like creature.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:13 am
Neko sighed, tails flicking. "I can relocate it for you, or is that crossing the line you've decided to draw?" She asked, pushing the boundary a little bit. She moved forward, hips swaying slightly with each step once her back was toward Hiei. She stood just out of reaching distance from the demon and smiled. "Oh good, your clearly not a human, so that means I'm not breaking any rules." The shadowy clamp lifted, sitting the demon upright. "What's your master want with these souls? Every good answer is one less skewer I put through that spindly little body of yours." She coaxed. Long quills formed on the outside of the shadow mass the enclosed the demon, each poised to be pushed in when touched.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 12:26 am
" The line I decided to draw, I'd like to point out I'm not the one who walked away" He said dull and rolled his eyes as he walked after Neko and slowly touched his dislocated arm and took a small breath before he knelt down and looked through the shadow cage. " I think you should just skewer the creature. The souls he has are all children." Hiei said and watched the creature freak out.

" Ma..master needs soul for his army. Master want's payback on Spirit world and there little band of idiots." the creature started hissing and reached through the bar going for Hiei before struggling to get a good grip. Hiei didn't move or flinch the creature wasn't able to reach him. He started to freak out around the cage before it blew up and it's inside splattered on Neko and Hiei and the souls that it had started to fly away. Hiei moved slowly standing up and rub the guts from his face and picked up a organ of sort from Neko's hair and chuckled.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:35 am
"I needed time. You got tortured by Able because I was an idiot. I had literally had a claw go through my shoulder, lost conciousness, and the first thing I woke up to was Mukuros angry mug telling me I failed and was fired." She stopped as the demon exploded, she blinked, wiping gunk from her face. "Well, didnt see that coming..." she moved, shaking pieces of the imp of of her arms before just removing her jacket and vanishing it. She held still as Hiei pulled gunk from her hair, turning to look at him as she dissolved the cage. "Let me see your arm." She said calmly, reaching out to brace his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 7:57 am
It was a few seconds before Hiei started to laugh and covered his mouth with the side of his hand. " Now you look like a bodyguard instead of a model." He said looking her up and down, the blood and little parts of imp all over her, he barely got anything because she had been more up front that him. He moved grabbing another chunk here and there of imp off her and shook his head.

" Look I'm angry and was confused that you took off when I woke up. I didn't know Mukuro fired you. She told me you took off because I was to much of a burden and you found a better gig and it left me angry." He finally said, the Neko getting covered in gut and blood and laughing had calmed him down.

"I get tortured on a daily basic, It doesn't phase me anymore. So when you ******** up you ******** up. You aren't a god and I don't expect you to keep me from every issue in this world. If anything your my shadow and you need to be able to help me fight when I need it." He explained and moved touching his arm and waited for her to brace, he flinched lightly due to the healing wound from Able still there. " and I won't lie, I'm an idiot and confused and I'm sorry." He finally said. " I don't want to push you away but I don't know where we stand."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 8:22 am
"******** you, I can be hot bodyguard. I got that whole Femme Fatale thing going for me." She joked, letting him get the rest of the stuff off her. She moved her free hand and relocated his arm quickly, giving a quick pull before forcing it back into place with a pop. She let go once it was set, letting Hiei mess with it. She smiled a little and shook her head. "Yeah, well I stand the same place I've been standing. Same place I'm standing now." She held her hands to the side, gesturing that she was next to him.

Moving she put her hands in her pockets and laughed a bit. "Alright feelings talk over, I need a shower. Pretty sure theres imp bits in my cleavage. And I'm really not okay with it." She turned heading back out of the alley. She stopped and looked over her shoulder. "You coming?"  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games