Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
You're Not Stubborn, I'm Stubborn!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:44 am
Once the ship was in space he kept sitting at his chair. Trying to find anything to keep him busy. Not knowing what he was supposed to do after what he just did in her room. Thinking that she was going to be mad at him for sleeping in her bed without permission. He thought that she was defiantly going to yell at him or do something to punish him for what he did. So he just stayed sitting in his chair as he looked out into outer space.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:20 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She finished up cooking and put their food on the plates. As she had the silverware carefully balanced. Now she took his food to his Captain seat and smiled. Of course after he took the plate and food. Only to kiss his cheek and walk off. Since her food was still in the kitchen.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:06 pm
He could hear her coming but just kept looking out the window. Fully ready to get yelled at our something he was surprised that she was just giving him his food which he took and thanked her for. But he was really surprised when she gave him a kiss on the cheek and then walked away. Quickly getting up he went to follow her. " Hey I just wanted to say sorry about the thing I said before you fell asleep and also for sleeping in your bed without our permission.", he said as he walked a bit behind her encase him apologizing made her remember what happened and she gets mad for it.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:14 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She was thinking of a song when she was walking. So hearing him talking made her jump. Of course she managed to hear most of what he said. Turning around she looked at him and smiled. "I'm still a tad bit annoyed at being called an Elf. But oh well, I do dress up as one like I've told you. As for you sleeping in my bed, I did give you permission. If I hadn't moved, that'd mean I didn't want you there.", she said, with a bit of a blush. Of course she was rubbing the back of her neck. Biting her lip, she was holding onto the railing on the bridge.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:22 pm
He sighed in relief that she wasn't really mad at him. And that she gave him permission to sleep with her. Though at the time he didn't know that her moving was how she gave him permission to lay next to her. When he slept next to her it was because he thought that it would be a good idea. " Still I felt like I needed to apologies for calling you that. I wasn't thinking straight at the time and was filled with so many thoughts that I just said something without thinking. But I did mean a lot of what I said.", he told her and he stated to lower his head in disappointment about what he called her earlier. " And thank you for letting me sleep with you.", he mumbled with his face going completely red.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:28 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She looked at him as she kept rubbing her neck. Of course her own blush got a bit darker. Remembering most of what he said. Now she stopped rubbing her neck and patted his shoulder. "You're welcome, now go and eat. Our food is getting cold. We'll talk about this some more afterwards.", she said with a smile. As she was still holding onto the railing; out of habit.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
'filled' not 'felled'

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:35 pm
He nodded his head and then went back to his chair. Sitting down he started to eat. But not that much since he was looking over the ships systems as they flew through space. Remembering that they did have to get money some how he started to look through the list of bounties he made earlier. Seeing that most of them were easy targets that the tow of them could take themselves. The only problem was that were they might currently be hiding was a bit of a distance away from their current location. So if they went after them they would be stuck on the ship for a good while.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:40 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She ate in the kitchen this time. To give both of them some healthy space. Of course she ate most of her food; thanks to magic. With that done, she started to wash the dishes. Since she was curious if he'd shoo her out of the kitchen again. Yet she knew that she needed to make a list of stuff to buy.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:51 pm
He placed his plate down next to the foot of his chair. Too focused on thinking of what was needed to go and put the dish away. Figuring that they should probably stop and get some thing that they might need in the future. They were short on some supplies since when they stopped they didn't get anything. The last time his crew got stocked up on supplies was before they went hunting the target they go before they ran into her.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:03 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She finished up the dishes in the kitchen. Before she gone to check on him. Seeing the plate beside his chair, she knelt down and inwardly sighed. After she grabbed it, she stole a glance at him. Now she walked off without saying anything. Letting him make whatever plans he needed to.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:11 pm
He was to focused on what he was doing. So he did not hear her coming or going. This was due to how his ship used to be run. All of his crew knew not to mess with him when he was thinking of a plan. Not going to lash out or anything if he was to be interrupted but he just found it annoying. At the moment he was looking at a map of the space lanes and were they were going. Trying to figure out were they should go next that would be the most beneficial for them.

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:20 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She washed up his plate and double checked the kitchen. Now she sighed and gone to her room. With this she started to write down what they need. Well it was being personal and 'crew' needs. Once she was done with the personal half, she gone back to the bridge. Followed by gently nudging Thorthac, as she had a pen in one hand with her notebook in another.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:26 pm
Still not hearing her when she came over to him. Only sapping out of his thought when she nudged him. Looking to her he had to remember that she did not know he found getting interrupted annoying. Nor that she was really a crew member but his girlfriend. " What is it? Is something wrong?", he asked as he started to stretch his arms over his head. Though he did see the pen and notebook she had in her hands.
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:36 pm
Ozberga Maata Mabyna

She looked at him and fought the urge to roll her eyes. "What supplies do we need? Cause I know that we'll need more spices and other foods. Plus I can't eat just meat. I do need other kinds of foods, like veggies and some fruit.", she explained, well fighting the Drow bossiness out of her tone. It was clear that she was used to making her point well being bossy.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:44 pm
He sighed as he thought over her question until he just shrugged. " Whatever you decide to put on the list. I can survive on just raw or cooked meat. Mostly thanks to having the stomach of a Beastman. So if you want vegetables and fruits then put it on the list. Anything you want or think you need to be comfortable here I will make sure we get.", he said as he went back to looking over his maps

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games