Welcome to Gaia! ::

ρєтαℓѕ σи тнє ∂яєαяу (Closed / Might be revamped)

Back to Guilds

Can you find what you're looking for and can you live with the consequences? 

Tags: Love, Romance, Heartbreak, Curse, Battle 

Reply City of Obyvatelé
Kona Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:25 pm
User Image
★·.·´¯`·.·★ Princess Rei L. Riberu ★·.·´¯`·.·★

mσσd∂: Calm, relaxed ↛ wíth: Anna Askr ↛ lσcαtíσn: Kona Cafe ↛ σutfít

The sudden questions Anna had asked seemed to catch Princess Rei off guard a bit. She hesitated a little, careful not to break the teacup in her hands while letting out a small sigh before turning her gaze towards the spa owner. "Um... I'm not really sure." Rei answered with a shrug of her shoulders. Taking the fork by her plate, she began eating the fettucini alfredo she'd ordered after placing the teacup down upon the table. The food was quite well done, even the flavors had been something she'd liked. Little Akio had been given a small stuffed toy duck to play with from the waiter who'd served them as a gift for the infant prince. This was clearly something the boy liked very much as he hugged it while smiling. Princess Rei was thankful for the moment there wouldn't be any trouble to deal with, just a chance to wind down from stress.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:32 pm
User Image
Anna Askr
Merchant Extraordinaire; Spa Owner

Noting that Rei didn't respond in a manner that was really enthusiastic, Anna turns to her sandwich, looking at it for a moment. "Alright." She takes a bite from the sandwich, letting the matter drop. With Akio now occupied as well, she could focus mainly on her meal. "I'll let you have a nice, quiet day off." After a couple bites of her sandwich, she sips on the tea again, enjoying the slightly sweet taste of it.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 2:58 pm
User Image

Princess Rei simply nodded once in agreement. She wasn't used to celebrating such an occasion at home every year. Though an idea seemed to spark in her mind. "What if it were... a small party at my place, say, dinner perhaps?" Rei inquired curiously, pausing as she set her teacup down onto the table. Truly, there hadn't been a lot to plan for. Yet she couldn't think of whom would likely show up. Once more, Rei dug into her food while waiting. It was as though planning for something of this nature was somewhat foreign to her.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 3:11 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Well, I assumed from what you had said about not wanting anything grand, you wouldn't want a party. What I was offering, I suppose, was treating you to a birthday dinner. But...you seem uncomfortable at that, so I won't make you take it if you don't want to." Anna explains, finishing her sandwich afterwards. "Like I said, it's your birthday, so you get to choose if you want to celebrate, and if so, how."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:00 pm
User Image

Letting out a small sigh, Rei stayed silent for a moment while thinking about what Anna had said. Perhaps things were a lot different than what she was used to, compared to back home. In a way, living on her own again did indeed bring forth many unknown challenges. "Well, I suppose that'll be fine." Princess Rei answered, managing to smile a little. She finished the remains of her lunch, putting the empty plate aside for the waiter. "Would you like some more tea?" Rei asked Anna while reaching for the teapot in the middle of the table. The cafe was indeed quiet, except for a few customers here and there.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 5:43 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Again, if you'd rather not, we don't have to. It's just an option I was putting on the table. You really don't have to accept if you don't want to." Anna smiles gently at her friend. "I don't want to make you do something you don't want to do, especially on your birthday." She looks at her cup for a moment, then back at Rei. "I'll get some if you want to. I don't want to drink alone."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 6:11 pm
User Image

"Actually, I would like take you up on that offer. Spending my birthday alone doesn't really feel as special, if there's no one to celebrate it with." Princess Rei left the teapot on the table once she refilled her own cup, glancing back at her companion. She fell silent for a while, picking up the stuffed toy from off the floor and gave it back to her little boy. "In the meantime, I should probably send a letter home." Princess Rei added calmly before finishing the rest of her tea.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:15 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

"Okay." Anna nods, giving Rei another smile, before filling her teacup. "I just didn't want to make it feel like this was being forced upon you. Tomorrow shouldn't be about what I want, but what you want. Some people prefer to be alone from time to time. But if you'd like me to spend it with you, I'd be more than happy to do so." She then turns and smiles at Akio. "And of course, you'll be there as well, little one."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 7:58 pm
User Image

A small smile remained on Princess Rei's face, hearing her companion's response. Truly, it was a relief to at least spend a bit of time with perhaps one friend on a day she rarely celebrated. "It's quite alright." Rei answered calmly. She giggled a bit while watching Akio's reaction to playing with his stuffed toy. Princess Rei was grateful the waiter found something her son would enjoy, which kept him out of trouble. "In fact, I might bring a friend to come along. If they'd like to, that is." the princess added as an afterthought, putting down her empty teacup.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:25 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Hearing that Rei might bring another friend along, Anna nods. "The more the merrier, as the saying goes. Just make sure that you don't overwhelm yourself. I'll avoid going all out for the birthday, since having a sort-of party for the occasion seems a bit new for you. But I'll still pay for dinner, so...name a place you want to go, or something you want brought in, and it's all on me." Her attention turns back to Rei as she speaks, as Akio seemed to occupied to respond to her playing with him.

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 8:57 pm
User Image

"Yes, indeed." Princess Rei replied calmly with a nod in agreement. Pausing once more, she thought for a moment while listening to the rest of what Anna had to say. Her companion did have a good point about celebrating special occasions with friends and family. "I'd say Cidnie's Diner would be great." Rei answered simply with a small smile. Taking the quill pen in hand once more, she decided to start writing her letter in plain English, addressed directly to her little sister. Before doing so, Rei drew her sister's clan emblem.; A small bouquet of white lilies with a little grey fairy fluttering above.

Dear Lady Mitako,
'Tis been ages since we spoke my sister. I trust all is well. I promise to send a report of my time in StarCreek. Much has happened, for I've made quite a few new friends! There's Lady Anna the spa owner, my co-worker Angelo, and others whom I've yet to introduce ye. Please tell mother I'm doing alright. Found a job as a doctor in this town, and I tend to keep with it. Until next time, I'll write again.

-Sincerely,
Princess Rei Lorraine Riberu

When Rei had finished the letter, she signed her full name at the end, as formerly as she could manage. She then filled in the details of the emblem, being careful not to ruin the design. Once complete, she held the quill pen out to Anna. "Why not write to my sister? I bet she wouldn't mind hearing from one of my dear friends." Rei suggested, noting there was still space beneath her own handwriting upon the paper.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 10:03 pm
User Image
Anna Askr

Anna watches as Rei forms her family emblem, then writes to one 'Lady Mitako'. Figuring the message to be private, Anna's attention, for a moment, turns to watching Akio play with the toy duck. Then, suddenly, Rei addresses her again, inviting her to add a little note as well. With a smile, Anna nods. "Sure!" She takes the quill pin and, below Rei's signature, begins to write as well.

Hello, Lady Mitako,

This is Anna, spa owner, merchant extraordinaire, and a friend of your sister's. I can assure you that she is doing quite well. One thing that I am surprised which she did not mention is the fact that she now has an adoptive son, the little Akio. Of course, he is super adorable, and looks like he will make a great prince.

Anyway, it was nice being able to write to you. Maybe one day, we'll meet. Or you'll meet one of my sisters. We all look alike. Red hair, brownish-red eyes...and a penchant for all things monetary. If anyone like that tries to sell something to you, just say that you know Askr, but don't ask for a discount because of it.

Good luck,
Anna Askr

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2018 11:11 pm
User Image

When Rei looked over Anna's writing, she drew a quick picture of Anna beneath both sections working at her desk at the spa, then one of her coworker Angelo talking with a patient in the hospital. Rei then folded up the letter, turned it over, and drew her father's clan emblem with her name written above it in Hylian, as if she'd done so dozens of times. "There we are. I'll have it mailed later with the package I meant to send as well. Just in time for this year's winter ball." Rei concluded with a small smile. "I know someday I'll see her again. Maybe once this fiasco with the witch is resolved." she added observantly. "Just out of curiosity, how many sisters do you have?" Rei asked, seeming rather fascinated after reading what her companion wrote in the letter.

[օօƈ]:
_I_Am_The_Doctor_X_

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 7:02 am
User Image
Anna Askr

"A lot. Too many to count" Anna says in response to Rei's question about her sisters. "Though very few, if any, of us are actually sisters by birth. For whatever reason, as infants, we are brought into this organization, where we undergo some procedures that make us look almost identical to one another. From there, we're all raised the same, given the same interests, etc. Basically, it's one of the world's largest chain of merchants...also, we're all given the name "Anna". The difference is in the surname."

Princess Zelda21

Quote:

Quote:

Your Boy Roy
Vice Captain

Wealthy Poster

9,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
Captain