Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
Kadaj x Cloud Gaia Weddin [Closed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:25 pm
Little Kadaj
Aqua the Wayfinder
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
*amused from the newlyweds and guests antics, takes to guarding the chocolate fountain and fruit as well as the punch and brewing drinks*
X )
*gobbles drinks and chocolate* everyone knows a party is only as good as its food >u> heart

*nods* it's kind of you to say. But perhaps you should let her know that. Thanks to her, everyone can enjoy the gift of feast she has brought. *smile*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:28 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
Little Kadaj
Swords and Hair Gel
Little Kadaj

Babe, you are so damn beautiful.
-stopped to admire the screenshots on the first post on the way here-
=u=
i need a new siggy .3. this one is moof.

cloudy is prettier. dem blue eyes and fluffy hair. murrrr. *snuggles u* heart

I had planned to make a new profile for the occasion but lol. That never happened. I thought about using one of my photos for the background. Meh. I think I won't bother putting any effort into it until we decide what we're going to do with things.
yeah, i just... i think maybe i need off gaia/off the whole computer completely for a few days. like just completely get away from everything altogether. get some fresh air. then i'll decide what i want to do about my accounts. it's a lot easier to just have one account... maybe that's why ppl don't do it like they used to, used to be just about everyone played at LEAST 2-3 characters. i guess part of it was if u were in town and there was someone else already playing ur character, it was nice to just switch and have variety instead of a bunch of the same person.

but like if ppl don't really do the rp thing anymore and it's mostly just normal ooc convos then like we don't really need all the different characters anymore i guess. it's easier/cheaper to stick with one main person, and then all the others that i want to rp, just do them in a 'real' rp instead of profile comments since that doesn't even seem to be a thing anymore.

then for like, how with lake kindred ur supposed to stay with one account and level it up higher and higher etc... and zomg too.... stuff like that, it's a lot easier to just play once with one acc...

just need to pick who i want to be me. and i usually like to have at least one side account that isn't very well known so i can hide if i want sometimes. it's nice to be able to go somewhere alone with u and nobody knows it's us.

and i'm still debating on trying that thing where ppl only talk to me on forums and guilds, and only certain people can do profiel comments and pms, like probably just u and maybe just a few other people i trust n stuff. then if i want to be away from someone i dont have to avoid my entire account. and like, i end u pwith like, someone sending a pm or a comment or something that i dont wanna read/respond to right now, so i don't check my pms/comments AT ALL cuz after i click it'll takea way the notification and then i'll forget to read that person's message altogether instead of just waiting until later. easier to just not go to a forum/guild for a while but still be able to check my notifications...

but lately i donno... i had a pm from someone that i was putting off and finally when i cleaned out my inbox i just deleted it. so maybe that is the better thing. instead of putting off responding to stuff that is bothering me, i'll just ignore it altogether, not deal with it, not respond. and if the person just stops talking to me after that, then prolly for the best, if they were bothering me/making me uncomfortable. i think i'll just do that from now on. instead of trying to work things out or something, if i get bothered/uncomfy i'll just stop replying. the person can either start a new conversation with me somewhere else over something else or they can go away. there's no point dealing with things that bother me. o3o

i think all my life i've been trying too hard to be friends with people. i try too hard to work things out and forgive people and so on... and it's either, like, someone who is treating me bad and i keep lettng them treat me bad, or someone bothering me and i keep letting them bother me, or the case where someone doesn't seem to like me much but i keep bothering them and trying to be friends with them and i end up just being annoyiing and yeh. i need to just. relax and stop trying. i keep feeling like i have to be loyal no matter what and just. like.

there are ppl who can just get along with everyone. nothing bothers them. they are just like, perfect people-people. and i just can't be like that :/ i get botehred, i get depressed, etc... i need to stop trying to be a get-along-with-literally-everyone and just, when something bugs me, i need to just completely ignore it and forget about it. and other person will either drop it and talk about something else or go away. and roxafox is right, there's no point tring to be friends with people that take effort to get along with. that's something where like, if u work with someoen annoying, well u have to get along cuz u work with them. but online, u don't. if someone is just hard to get along with , there's no point , ppl should be FUN to hang out with, not stressful and trying to say the right thing an dsuch...

he is a little to ehm, lol. i mean i dont wanna hurt ppls feelings and stuff. and that always gets me in trouble. ;n; i feel bad for blocking people. so i should do the thing he said about just talk to people in guilds/forums but not on my pm/profile, so it's easy to avoid people without having to totally block them. ppl tend to like. when they can pm and it's private and nobody will read it, they talk about stuff/say stuff they normally wouldn't bring up, and that "private" sort of stuff is usually the sort of things that end up bothering me :/

i guess i kinda don't wanna talk about anything that can't be talked about in public, u know? at least for now, that seems best, i think.

maybe i'll start with taking a break, after this event is over,a nd geta way from gaia altogether for a few days and clear my head. then when i come back, i'll pick a character who is my beloved favorite and make them my main acc, and then after that, only talk to people in guilds/forums for a while, and leave my pm/comments untouched except for certain ppl

i'm having trouble picking out a favorite character .__. it's so silly lol. i feel so distant from all the stuff i love >.< feel like i don't know anyone very well anymore. still figuring myself out, i guess. i cant believe it's this hard to decide on someone. seems like it was simple back in the old days. :/ espeically when i liked a character but nobody else was doing it. i think that's how i got kadaj is there was seph and cloud and vincent and stuff in towns and everywhere but no one was doing kadaj and i was like 'well if nobody else will do him then i will' and then i think that influenced ppl, they were like 'oh cool u never see this character!' etc

but nowadays pffffff nobody really does ANYONE D: it seems like. cuz... nobody really doing it at all anymore. the issue of playing a popular character is kinda moot now lol. sora used to be soooo popular and since i came back with him i think i met 2 soras and both of them were so inactive that i don't even remember one of them... and the one on ur profile would make 3 other than me and none of them are actually active and i don't think any of them were rpers either

like i totally can't believe that cuz he used to be EVERYWHERE which is why i never bothered with his acc until u asked me to this year.

ok well i've been typing so long i literally forgot who i quoted and what i was actually talking about so just gonna stop now lololol

i wonder if forum topics have a letter limit  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:11 pm
Darn missed the 07..? Maybe...

But I will present my gift anyway. *summons a keyblade and points it up to the sky*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:14 pm
*sighs a breath to muster up magic energy*

I am not certain which one of these you would prefer the better one, but I present them with my entire being. I pray your heart be your guiding key.  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:30 pm
Little Kadaj

Holy freaking... lol. Giant message is giant.

I have a lot of accounts, and most of them I'm not using, but I like to have my favorite person from each of my favorite things. I got Riku for KH and Cloud for FF7 (and keeping Tseng around just because Reno/Elena love him), and so on. Then I can be whoever I'm in the mood to be, etc.

But the others, meh, I tend to forget I even have them.... But they're not really hurting anything to have, unless I need the money for something. I may sell off all of their inventories so all they have is what they're wearing, but I'll probably keep the avatars.

I'm just not sure what to do about my zOMG buddies since those suckers are pretty expensive, and if I'm not gonna play the game anymore I should sell them to get the cash back, BUT if I DO play again I probably won't be able to afford to buy them again + that issue where I sold all my stuff, got super rich, left my account and inflation made all that money worthless. I definitely learned not to sell anything until I need the money. I don't like keeping gold around for long these days. Of course, yeah, sometimes the value of the items drops anyway. Like that Oisin's Blessing used to be one of my most expensive items, and it's not worth diddly anymore after I came back. Also Chuchips was one of my biggest items, and Fallen Wish. All went down dramatically in value.

Anyway. I like my character accounts. It's the only reason I ever got into Gaia. Without them, if it were just regular avatars, I'd only have played for about 3 days. I only care about Gaia at all because I can recreate my favorite characters and kind of continue on with them after their original story ends. I want to keep doing that even if all the rest of Gaia doesn't do it anymore. I didn't get into it because it was cool/popular/the "in thing", I did it because I wanted to, and I still want to even if nobody else does.

But yeah, take a few days off, remove yourself from the situation so you can look at it from the outside instead of the inside, etc.

As for me I'm already content. I have my favorites and I like being them and I'm satisfied. Even if nobody else on all of Gaia talks to me but you, I'm happy anyway. This is what I want to do.

So whatever you do is up to you. It's no fun to be Riku without Sora so keep him just for me if nothing else.

Oh, and I forgot all about how we paired up your Kadaj with all of my FF7 accounts, lmao. Seph and Tseng should have showed up yesterday. If we'd had more time, Sephiroth should have raised his hand for the "Speak now or forever hold your peace" part, lol. Ah, planning issues.

By the way, are we still doing that? ninja Haven't been on these accounts in so long, lol.

It's weird for me because I ship Tseng x Cloud sooooo having them both be me is awkward... You should make a wimpy little Crisis Core Cloud. wink Or do Tseng for me so I can mooch on his skinny little self. Or maybe since you've got your head on backwards lately I should just RP them by myself, aka just write me some fanfi.....oh yeah, I already started one. *cough* Yeah, I'll just work on finishing that while you go on vacation and figure out what you want to do. -rubs hands together- ******** love pretty Asian guys. emotion_dowant

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:34 pm
guys i'm going to sleep for the night, it's 12:33 am lololol be back tomorrow for last day of the event heart

somebody do the random number roll for poor reno lol he got all them prizes and nobody is doing it >u>

1 to 100, any number witha 7 is a winner. see front page for info. 4laugh  

Little Kadaj
Crew

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:36 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder

But I will present my gift anyway. *summons a keyblade and points it up to the sky*

Missed the what?
Quote me to remind me to come back and see what the video is when I'm not on the edge of death with exhaustion, lol.

Good night everyone.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:41 pm
Swords and Hair Gel
Aqua the Wayfinder

Missed the what?
Quote me to remind me to come back and see what the video is when I'm not on the edge of death with exhaustion, lol.

Good night everyone.

( I was meaning to present my gift at 12:07 since my gift can only be seen at night. But don't worry. Posts are timeless. So it will be yours to view at any time. Goodnight Cloud. Rest Easy. )  

Agagaga123

Predestined Master

ouch my nose

Kawaii Cookie

19,675 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:27 pm
Little Kadaj

Swords and Hair Gel

imsososososorry i wasn't able to make it on the actual day
GUYS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :DDDD

I haven't known you guys for too long but it's been long enough to know that you guys are absolutely awesome and I wish you the best for the future!!! *super hug to you both!!* heart heart heart heart heart heart

My gift to you is

*whispers* pixie dust! it says fairy but i assure you it's pixie dust owo
Use it to fly anywhere your heart desires! A little goes a long way :D

Have fun you guys!! heart heart heart heart  
Xx Ignius Umbra xX generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 76!
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:52 am
**sniffs drinks carefully and decides not to trust any made by Kadaj**
I FOUND DA MARSHMALLOWS!!!!! surprised mnomnom : **nibbles a marshmallow and watches Reno get whacked by the flowers** does catching them in your hair count? emotion_facepalm

**looks at the rest of the magic sparkle food** this looks safe, definitely better
than that weird black a** water Kadaj was using to....well what was the point of all that exactly? I dunno, I was too busy staring at Vincent's magnificent vampiric a**!!
redface  

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:25 am
Little Kadaj
and roxafox is right,

you say this with such revelation, as if I have ever been wrong before rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:30 am
Xx Satanically YoursXx
**sniffs drinks carefully and decides not to trust any made by Kadaj**
I FOUND DA MARSHMALLOWS!!!!! surprised mnomnom : **nibbles a marshmallow and watches Reno get whacked by the flowers** does catching them in your hair count? emotion_facepalm

**looks at the rest of the magic sparkle food** this looks safe, definitely better
than that weird black a** water Kadaj was using to....well what was the point of all that exactly? I dunno, I was too busy staring at Vincent's magnificent vampiric a**!!
redface

catching them with your hair rofl ironically I didn't try because I figured the besties were excluded since we already played a part. and then reno is the one catches it lol, out of everyone else trying and some people rolled twice. xD  

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

Roxafox

Fluffy Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:35 am
Swords and Hair Gel
-rubs hands together- ******** love pretty Asian guys. emotion_dowant

and blue-eyed blonds apparnetly. at least when you're Cloud you're not hitting on me every two seconds lol

Swords and Hair Gel
It's no fun to be Riku without Sora so keep him just for me if nothing else.

yeah, I mean, as long as Sora's there, nobody else matters *cough cough* chopped liver *cough cough* stare ~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:46 am
baebo
Little Kadaj

Swords and Hair Gel

imsososososorry i wasn't able to make it on the actual day
GUYS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :DDDD

I haven't known you guys for too long but it's been long enough to know that you guys are absolutely awesome and I wish you the best for the future!!! *super hug to you both!!* heart heart heart heart heart heart

My gift to you is

*whispers* pixie dust! it says fairy but i assure you it's pixie dust owo
Use it to fly anywhere your heart desires! A little goes a long way :D

Have fun you guys!! heart heart heart heart

Don't worry about the actual day, that was the point in spreading it out all weekend. ♥

And besides, they decided Tinkerbell is a fairy now instead of a pixie. That whole "I do believe in fairies" bit and all. wink

You were Namine, right? I remember spamming you senseless with ALL of my KH alts but yeah, we didn't really get to know each other well. sweatdrop

But thanks anyway for coming and for the present. ♥
It was technically open to everyone in the entire guild, not just our close friends, so being close to us was never a requirement. ♥

-tries out this magic dust-

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

Swords and Hair Gel
Vice Captain

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:52 am
Roxafox
Swords and Hair Gel
-rubs hands together- ******** love pretty Asian guys. emotion_dowant

and blue-eyed blonds apparnetly. at least when you're Cloud you're not hitting on me every two seconds lol

Swords and Hair Gel
It's no fun to be Riku without Sora so keep him just for me if nothing else.

yeah, I mean, as long as Sora's there, nobody else matters *cough cough* chopped liver *cough cough* stare ~

I actually did totally forget about you. rofl

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces