Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadica

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:41 pm
"Haha yeah, the parties here are a bit more wild." Shansa responded with a light laugh. It sounded like the parties at the court where a bit more formal than the ones her mother threw. Speaking of mother, Phaenna had just thrown her spear into a picture of Mother. "Oh dear" she sighed.

Seeing Seneca stand up to the fighting siblings, Shansa's priories turned from the mortal she was with to her sister. worried that their older siblings might turn on her. "Umm well I have to go check on something real quick, I'll be back soon." She said quickly leaving the naiad with some quick pointers on how to walk before she flew off to stand next to Seneca. Landing next to her sister she almost brushed shoulders with Seneca as she landed. She wasn't much of a fighter either but she wasn't about to stand by and let something happen to one of her closest siblings.

She was glad to see that Harmonia had decided to stand on her sisters other side, and she was armed.

Shicala
kerianna - Shansa will be back, she's got family drama to attend to

Seruta
Standing next to Seneca

Twitchapher the 3rd
Shansa is watching warily

Fea Line
Shansa is keeping an eye out

EvilSilverDragon
Shansa is glad that someone with fighting experience is standing with Seneca.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:02 pm
Valko thought that Hatil's light laugh was pretty cute. He was pleased to have come on the trip, since he ended up hanging out with Hatil and getting good meats out of the deal.

As the chaos started in the room Valko's eyes snapped up and he seemed to grow more alert. The other pae where doing random things like they had the year before even more than that it seemed as if two people where fighting. Party pae where weird, he should know, his mother was a pae who liked to party. Hatil didn't seem like the partying type, he assumed she was more the quite hunter type who liked the free food. Not that he would judge her if she did enjoy the parties. "Dunno, fight drunk."He suggested as she asked him what he thought it was.

Daisicle

shadica

FA Venus
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:07 pm
Two little cherubs fluttered on either side of the entrance. They showered rose petals and little pink hearts setting up for grand entrance of the gracious host. The little cherub string quartet walked into the grand room. They wore tiny little tuxedos and slicked their wings behind. As they entered, they walked with proper posture and their little noses stuck up in the air and their eyes closed. Each carried their own string instrument. Apparently the quartet hired a new guy because another cherub followed them in carrying a mixer and amp. He had sunglasses and a tiny little sideways cap.

The music that had been playing over the party faded out and the string quartet started to warm up. while the fifth dude was still setting up his DJ table.

The hall was filled with the most serene. beautiful music, and then DJ QP1d started up his sick beats. (this tune)

On cue, surrounded with small tweeting birds, and little diapered cherubs plinking heart shaped arrows all around, entered the Goddess of Love.

Her smile lit the room and all eyes fell on her. "Darlings! Everyone is having a fabulous time! Gifts and tokens of appreciation can be set on the table near the bar." Venus raised her arms gracefully and with a beat of the music bumped her hip towards her gift table. She let her adoring crowd look at her for a few more seconds before gliding to the golden-gilded, pink heart-shaped cushioned trone that was specially crafted just for her, for this party. She gently lifted her ornate mirror and admired the lovely face. She fluffed her hair a little bit and gave a smooch to the mirror, leaving a lipstick kiss before setting it down.

She had a moment now to survey the party, expecting her children to be doing their job and lots of love in there air. She was disappointed with something she saw. A cherub was struggling with carrying a lovely painting of yours truly but there was a spear stuck in it. Anger was rising, and she inhaled sharply.

What did Phaenna do?

On the tiny table beside her throne, laid a beautiful 24-carat gold pair of opera glasses. Giving a flip of her wrist to position them, she gazed around the room gazing at the troublemakers.

"Darling Graces and daughters, come tend to your mother. I require libations and I feel tense. "

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:09 pm
Pothos was gone. He had looked high and low and couldn't find him anywhere. He had attemtpted to follow his trail when he darted thru again but alas. He had no luck. He was starting to get a little antsy. He had so much energy. It had to go somewhere. Where was HE??

Suddenly there was a large commotion over at the entrance into the ballroom.

Pelagious glanced over as a large pink goddess filled the entryway. Along woth a lot of tiny shrimp. The cherubs were small frys. They wouldn't be worth nothing to wrestle. But the large pink girl. That had merit. She seemed to need libations. Oh goodie. She was pumping up so she could wrestle. He nearly giggled with glee.

Skipping over to the large pink lady, he waited on the outside of her crew, silently jiggling his feet. Eother he had to catch her attention or find Pothos. Or anyone. He needed to WRESTLE.
FA Venus
im so sorry. Please help me...
Fea Line

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:10 pm
He did it, he really did it. It just seemed to feel right. It certainly felt right. Better yet, Monroe returned his affection! It was like the rest of the room fell away...

Not good when you were holding some pae.

Normally a strong pae, his focus had shifted from holding her to kissing her. And while the room fell away, so did they. To the ground. "OOMPF!" Thankfully they didn't have far to fall with the dip, and he was more surprised than hurt. With his exclamation his face separated from hers so he was now staring down at her.

And promptly fell into a fit of laughter. "Oh guardians! I'm SO sorry for dropping you!" But not for the kiss. He was definitely not sorry for that.

It was then that the music changed -and still on the floor- Gray looked up to see what the commotion was about. "Hey! It's the pae all the pictures are of!"

Wolfs Heart
Gray to Monroe

"Hmmm...Well...FIRST all that sparkles. The silver...gold...crystals..." He spoke thoughtfully, his good eye looking around the room. "And the fine tings...Silk...satin..." The music suddenly changed, and his head moved on a swivel.

"Blast me down, its the wench in the pics! Vineus-er-whatever." She must be loaded to be able to throw a party like this! Her private quarters probably held the really good stuff.

Kira of Flames
Darias to Andro

Hopefully she could be of some help for the poor fae. Least she was smiling. The grace smiled back, reassuring as the other floundered slightly. "It's okay, really! I'm Serenity. We're a big family, so I don't blame you for not knowing." Speaking of family. Her eyes flicked up to familiar God. With his finger to his lips, she quickly looked back down as to not rouse suspicion for the female. "It's nice to meet you Serendipity." Obviously he knew the lady! She flushed slightly at how close he got to her. She was about to make an excuse to leave when a reason came up on its own.

Her mother had arrived. And she was not at ease. "Sorry, it was nice to meet you again. Got to go." With that she grabbed a sweet drink the bartender had just poured for another pae, and hurried over to her mother with it.

It was rude to steal another pae's drink, but for the peace and serenity of the party it was best to calm Venus. "I've brought you something." The grace pipped up as she approached, quickly moving through the crowd.

FA Venus
Libations have arrived! Serenity to Venus

Menelie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:23 pm
Haku finally snapped out of it when trumpets blared througj the ballroom. Trying to wrestle this wildcat away from his lips and still hold onto to poor Joe was impossible. Bloody hell, she was everywhere.

He put his hands on her chest and made to push her off so he could atleast breath. At least he tried. But since he was in panic mode, he just shoved his cactus right into her chest.

Not even realizing what he had done.
shicala

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:50 pm
He didn't even mind that she didn't answer his question. It was a stupid question. It was already forgotten because since she didn't care about it neither did he!

She...LOVED his wings?! He nearly melted right then and there. LOVED not liked. LOVED! "If I could I'd give you the wings off my back. Would you like to touch them? You can touch them!" He turned slightly so she'd have an easier reach to his wings. "I'm unworthy to be in your life, I'm so happy you let me be in even a moment of your day!"

A pae had entered, but the thought of looking didn't cross his mind. It could be a God among Gods, or a Guardian in the flesh! He wouldn't -couldn't- look away from Gren.

After Harmonia had left him, he made his way to the food table. Before long he had a plate piled high with all sorts of pastries and fruits. And of course, two chocolates that were in a box, just laying there for the taking.

A strawberry in his mouth, he looked around and...up. Harmonia was in the air. What was she doing?

And what was all the commotion over there? Just as things were starting to get really crazy, the music changed. And there was Venus!

After so many parties and helping regain her temple, of course he knew who Venus was.

She didn't look too pleased. He swallowed the strawberry.

Evilsilverdragon
Leif to Gren and Tris to Harmonia

His awkwardness was kind of cute. She laughed slightly at his response. "Okay, fair enough." The wolf wilwarin turned back to the bartender. "Two long islands please!" As the barkeep started making their drinks, she turned back to Wellspring.

"Well, this was so we could get to know each other...so I guess I'll start with myself. I live with my two brothers and mom and dad in a house in the woods. I have a third brother but I haven't seen him since I was a kid..." Kind of a sad thought. Where ever you are Gawain, I miss you. "I like long walks and sunbathing and helping my mom with her garden. And my favorite color would probably be either pink or a sea green." Oh their drinks were done! She nodded in thanks to the bartender before taking both, one in each hand. She extended one to Wellspring. "Alright, your turn." Another bright smile, the female genuinely interested. She didn't really get to talk to pae around her age, and he was already pretty cool with his claw.

Daisicle
He's all about that base bout that base - Aurelia to Wellspring

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:01 pm
Nicky snickered, trying not to laugh. It wouldn't be right considering the situation. Not when the little pae was bawling their little heart out! But why? And why did it start bawling more when Baliel told the joke about the ape?

It took her a moment, but it clicked. This pae liked Baliel! The nearly blind nymph gasped, standing up straight. Oh no. Baliel was hers. Her partner in crime, this little pae couldn't possibly measure up.

"Baliel, I think you've got an admirer." Nicky frowned, not liking the idea of the little one moving in on her man. No, no, no. She was furiously jealous at that little pae, clinging to Ballie like that.

DaemonGabrielle
Nicky is being jealous of Pu

Junior frowned, no matter how delicious she smelled with that perfume, a reaction to it was just not worth it. "Maybe we should find some water and try and wash it off?" He suggested, trying to save her from the irritation. He wasn't sure what to do in this situation, neither of his daughters had allergic reactions like this, he didn't recall Shage being like that either..

Junior didn't mention his thoughts, and most certainly wouldn't for the rest of the evening. At least not the ones about the perfume that made his already amazing wife smell even more amazing. However that was possible. "There should be a massive water fountain pretty near here?"

Tartara Seabreeze
Nicky -> Baliel
Junior -> Nereus

Sweetie looked up at him expectantly, waiting. Of course, while she waited for him to speak, her arms swiveled down, showing off her not quite so muscled abs.

"It's just huge in here!" She exclaimed, really not thinking about whatever pose she was in. It did occur to her that it was odd to be walking with her arms flexed, or really anything else flexed, but it just seemed like the thing to do! "Are you hungry?" She asked, smiling. This time one arm was curled to her chest, the other sticking out straight, striking the classic pose.

Wolfs Heart
Sweetie -> Dysmas

Jean grinned, shaking his head. "Sweet-Pea, you have amazing features. Never ever downplay them!" He complimented and chastised at the same time. Really, how could one such as herself ever not find beauty in her own gifts.

He tilted his head, looking at her as she watched the chaos below. Whatever it was must have been intense, it had almost her entire attention. "What's going on down there?" Jean asked, still flushed with desire for this amazingly feathered pae. How else was he going to get close to her? The need to be with her was 100% physical. Guardians, he wanted to be with her.

Daisicle
Jean Pool -> Saira

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:32 pm
Xylia glanced in the direction of the entrance way, if it the fanfare was that loud, then that usually meant someone important was arriving. She shifted her gaze and caught a glimpse of Venus, she would have to honestly admit to herself that Venus was the most beautiful one there out of all the others, this also partnered with the fact that this was her first Venus day party and the first time she got a glimpse of the Goddess of love herself. She flitted a little closer but at a respectful distance. Well, now that she got a visual of the hostess, she had every reason to consider coming again next year. But, right now she was awe struck at the beauty of the Goddess. She also had to admit to herself Venus did throw a pretty good shindig, since everything for the party was awesome.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:55 pm
He rather liked his on the spot joke. But it seemed like his intended audience wasn't that amused. If anything, the poor thing seemed to cry even more! She was crying so much, her poor mask was now wet with tears.

At a loss, the crimson angel reached down to pat her head. "I-It's okay. I'm sorry? Please don't cry, but we really can't give death to anyone." He looked wide eyed at Nicky, at a loss of what to do. She was frowning, clearly upset with the situation as well. But what was he supposed to do? There was a crying pae ATTACHED ON HIS LEG!

"Would you like to sit down? Or get something to eat? Or I can help find your friend or whoever you may have came with." He was just listing ideas now to make the poor thing stop sobbing.

DaemonGabrielle
Baliel to Pu, he's at such a loss!

She quickly shook her head before burying her face into his shoulder. "We just got to the dance floor. Can we have just one song first? Then I can try to wash it off." She could hold out a little longer. It didn't itch that bad yet.

Her face lifted though as the music changed to strings, and a familiar voice rang out. The blonde lady, the goddess. Venus. Looks like she had finally arrived to her own party.

She was so sparkly!

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Baliel to Nicky and Nereus to Junior

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:05 pm
Summer Got up when she noticed fanfare that something happening towards the entrance. Noticing the hostess she was amazed by how beautiful the goddess was she stood out against all the other gods and goddess in the room. It was not just the beauty that made the fae to fallow the goddess it was how confident she was.
Maybe one day could she be that confident one day. Fallowing her she accidentally walked in to a green angel shaking Summer out of her trance. " I am sorry. I just got distracted by the goddess. I wish I could be like her."

StarshineAngel01
Xylia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Harlequin still was doubtful there were woodland creatures in front of him, but he figured the less he overthought the less stressed out he was. So he shrugged off his curiousity and followed the woodland creatures towards a fae that was across the room he muttered to himself "where are you little guys taking me?". He then glanced upwards and his gaze landed on a fae with a pretty light blue wings and coloring of like a rainbow and emerald green eyes. He approached her "Would you like some company?" he asked her politely and giving her his best smile.

Fea Line
Harlequin to Prisma

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Xylia had to applaud the efforts of Venus and wished she could plan parties like this but alas, she wasn't good at such things. She felt a pae'il walk into her which shook her out of her own trance and turned to see who it was and noticed it was a another who was distracted by the goddess "That is quite alright, I was also distracted so I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings." she said politely and thought about it for a moment "I would like to be her one day too and plan parties like this. Maybe down the line I will eventually" she said thoughtfully to the other.

sailornorthstar
Xylia to Summer

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:20 pm
Pippin held back, studying his reaction, trying to make sense of it. He was either mocking her for admitting to being a naiad, or he was genuinely impressed that she was a naiad.

Had he really always wanted to meet one?

"I'm surprised you haven't met one before with all the swimming you do," Pippin responded genuinely. The female smiled warmly, deciding to give this male the benefit of the doubt. Afterall, they could continue their flirtations if she trusted that he was being genuine. Who knows, maybe it was fate that they met here. Maybe her brother, Daedalus, had been right about these parties.

"You know, I have a feeling us meeting here was fate." Pippin agreed. What were the chances that they would show up at the same food table at the same party, and that she was the naiad that he had always wanted to meet.

Seruta

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:30 pm
"Oh!" Monroe shouted in surprise as they landed on the floor. It certainly hadn't been the softest of landings, but she was mostly ok. She tried to laugh it off as Gray apologized for dropping her, a blush creeped up on her cheeks as she said, "It's okay, I think we were both distracted."

Speaking of distractions, Monroe suddenly sat upright as she heard shouting from somewhere in the room. It was so loud it carried over the general chatter and loud music that filled the room. She quickly stood herself up and offered Gray a hand as she looked over to where the sound was coming from. "I hope everything is okay..." She said, sounding genuinely concerned.

Her head turned again as Gray mentioned the pae from the pictures. The pictures definitely glamorized her a little bit, she wasn't so pretty in real life as she looked in all the statues. "So all this is for her then... We were supposed to bring gifts?" She looked at Gray in confusion, she hadn't known anything about bringing this woman presents.

Tartara Seabreeze

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:37 pm
Huge in here? Dysmas could care less about the room now, something was definitely huge in here, and it wasn't the room. He was staring at Sweetie Drops as she struck her different poses. What on Telrunya, or whatever island this was, was she doing?

Hungry? "I... Uh..." Dysmas scratched his forehead staring quite obviously at Sweetie Drops. Should he say something about her strange behavior now? "I guess I could be hungry." No, he had no idea how to approach Sweetie Drops on this kind of behavior. She clearly thought he was enjoying it if she kept doing it. If Dysmas questioned it, she might suddenly feel embarrassed. As someone who was incredibly self-conscience he was very aware of this feeling in others.

"Yes... Uh... Food... Let's." Dysmas smiled politely at her, pretending to enjoy the muscular poses now. Maybe he should stop her... Rather than encourage it.

Dementia Requiem Asumi

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games