Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:48 pm
What are all the canon villain statuses?Cause i want to have a villain mentor Blitz’s sister and i’m thinking Raven(who’m i consider a villain)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:57 pm
Lupa Fur
What are all the canon villain statuses?Cause i want to have a villain mentor Blitz’s sister and i’m thinking Raven(who’m i consider a villain)

from the episode i have seen. Raven isn't a villian. yes she isn't very nice. but she isn't out to destroy the world. she just wants to protect her people. now vilians. well so far None of the big named ones are not dead. (dont know about that flintwick)  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:11 pm
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur

from the episode i have seen. Raven isn't a villian. yes she isn't very nice. but she isn't out to destroy the world. she just wants to protect her people. now vilians. well so far None of the big named ones are not dead. (dont know about that flintwick)

Theres not a doubt in my mind torchwicks dead,he was eaten then the grimm that ate him exploded,and then the shil went down,he didnt survive,although i really wish he did,easily my favorite villain.So mad he died the way he did  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:16 pm
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur

Theres not a doubt in my mind torchwicks dead,he was eaten then the grimm that ate him exploded,and then the shil went down,he didnt survive,although i really wish he did,easily my favorite villain.So mad he died the way he did

well that still leaves EVERYONE else you could have her be an underling of that brute guy in that evil lady's court. (trying to be vague because spoiler) if you dont know what im talking about. he arrives at the trainstop and gets a ticket by beating up the machine. (this cant be a spoiler because its so insignificant.)  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:24 pm
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur

well that still leaves EVERYONE else you could have her be an underling of that brute guy in that evil lady's court. (trying to be vague because spoiler) if you dont know what im talking about. he arrives at the trainstop and gets a ticket by beating up the machine. (this cant be a spoiler because its so insignificant.)

Yea i already thought about hazel,maybe if Blitz was the secret sibling that’s a full on hunter,but since she uses a changdao it wouldnt work  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:25 pm
Lupa Fur

opal, my beacon character, was mentored by raven~ maybe
        neopolitan could have been her mentor? or mercury and
        emerald would be old enough to be considered mentors too

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:27 pm
Lupa Fur

or even ilia amitola maybe?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:32 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
Lupa Fur

or even ilia amitola maybe?

All good suggestions but i want to stick with a similar weapon,mercurys a kicker and emerald uses the dual scythes or whatever she has,then neo...well neo may be an option,and unnamed character is eight years older than Opal,she would have been trained before Opal  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:35 pm
Lupa Fur

awright~ good luck with your decision then

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:44 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
Lupa Fur

awright~ good luck with your decision then

Sorry if i’m being stubborn,i’m just thinking really hard on how i wanna play this and like to stick to my guns  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:48 pm
Lupa Fur

you're fine. as long as other aspects of their pasts
        don't clash there shouldn't be any issues, for real~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:00 pm
Rengato

hey~ idk if its just me, or if its for a reason, but the atlas
        academy forum isn't viewable;c

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:02 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go

I'm back from classes. XD

BTW, I like how she singled him out, and I don't mind that you took liberties. I'll just adjust his dialogue accordingly to fit into how well they know each other. ^^
I do find it funny that she sees him as similar to RWBY though, considering their backgrounds.

And Glynda was definitely ready to yell at Oz for that. I can see her slowly turning into a volcano about to explode. XD

And yay, flying burn dust!!! XD  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:03 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

hey~ idk if its just me, or if its for a reason, but the atlas
        academy forum isn't viewable;c

Having to build slowly. Atlas got opened up way earlier than intended, and the VC refused to build it so I gotta make that from scratch while keeping you guys entertained in Beacon while plotting. XD
I'mma start making it after my next post.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:05 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
Lupa Fur

you're fine. as long as other aspects of their pasts
        don't clash there shouldn't be any issues, for real~
annnnd Now I'm once again stuck with the inability to find a picture I like for lukas . Nothing suitably Viking  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games