Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Lily turned her gaze to the man sitting in front of her as he snarled out if anyone was to touch her they were dead to have Maya respond with a growl. Maya was right, Lily would have to be able to take care of herself in a fight and not just any ordinary fight as it would be with werewolves and possibly other creatures of the night in the future. Not only would she have to keep herself safe but as Erik had said before she may have to kill.

Thinking about what Erik had said before she looked down at her plate. She may have to stain her hands in blood not to just keep herself safe but Maya and Erik as well. Thanks to Erik she knew how to kill a werewolf and some things to help her but was it enough? " I will be fine..." Lilys stormy grey blue like eyes looked up into Eriks as he spoke softly to her, promising her that he would keep her safe. That was just it though, she didn't want him to worry about keeping her safe. She promised him before that she would keep herself safe and his heart and she meant it. Erik had enough to worry about and she didn't want him to have to worry about another thing. Loosing her apatite she got up with her plate and went to the kitchen, putting her small meal in a plastic tuba-wear and putting it in the fridge. She started to wash her dishes as she waited for the others to be done. Once Maya and Erik were done she gathered their empty dishes and started to wash them

(ooc: Its weird because on my ipod the old photos don't show up buy on my computer they do :/ )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:25 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik watched as his Lily withdrew into herself. When she had her back turned her turned a glare to Maya. There were a great many phrases he wanted to call the she-wolf. Instead, he opted for the nonverbal route. The tall man got up easily and walked around Maya before smacking the back of her head in a quick movement. He easily found himself behind Lily to which he wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her shoulder while she cleaned the dishes. "We will be fine. Both of us." He whispered to the kind brunette in his arms.

XXXX Maya yelped at the attack she endured from the male. Green eyes glared at the pair and being the impulsive woman she was she took a scrap piece of paper before balling it up and squarely hitting Erik in the back with it. Childish? Yes. But they were both childish and impulsive. "You know I'm right. She's going to have to train." Maya unceremoniously flopped back on the couch, taking up the entirety as she stared at the ceiling. "I could train her." She offered with a smirk, knowing what the male's reaction would be. Erik felt the gentle hit of the paper but paid it no mind, Lily was in his arms and that's what he chose to focus on. However, at the blonde's instance about the training, he tensed, noticeably. "No." He snapped at the blonde, clearly, the idea of the two females engaging in any sort of physical altercation unnerved him. Even if it was training he knew how savage Maya could be.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: huh, weird. One more week until the test. Fingers crossed. Thank you for your patience with all this btw. )))

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:13 pm

Lily Grey

As she washed the last plate, Lily could hear the old floor creak away as Erik got closer to her after hearing Maya yelp which made her jump a little. She then felt his loving arms wrap around her and the tall man tower over her to rest his chin on her shoulder. She tensed up slightly as the shy woman washed her dishes. She did not dislike what Erik was doing by any means but she was still getting use to it, specially when other people were around. As Erik whispered to her him sent shivers down her neck and through her spine and all she could do was give a nervous nod.

Lily started to dry the last plate as Maya said that Lily would have to train. Lily agreed that she would have to train if there was any chance of this 5'2 just passing 100 pounds would have any chance of keeping herself alive. When Maya said she could train her she stopped and turned her head to look at Maya to only feel Erik tense up and snap at her. " She is right Erik... If I am going to be able to stay at least alive without you around I need to train. Either you or her it doesn't matter." She was serious about this, not only to protect herself but Erik and even Maya if need be.

(ooc: No worries! I understand smile I wish you luck! btw I love how Erik is so protective >w< )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:28 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Maya expected the ire of the male, but the soft voice agreeing with her was not something she expected. The blonde bolted up at that "I'm sorry did the flower just agree with me?" She quipped with a confused look to Erik, but seeing his own confusion she broke out in a Cheshire like grin "Sure girly I'll train ya." She offered as she watched the two wondering how they would handle this. Erik stood to his full height as Lily agreed with the she-wolf. He looked down to Lily with a frown before directing a glare to Maya. Cold blue eyes watched the blonde wondering what her motive was. Thinking on this had Erik feeling far too exposed for his liking. He released Lily from his arms and instead crossed them in open defiance. "No." He repeated not really pleased with the idea of Lily training at all.

XXXX Maya's eyes widened at the male before they narrowed. "Yes. Stop being a child. You can't protect her all the time. You know this." she countered and looked to Lily for reinforcement of her sentiment. "Tell him! He's being stupid." She snapped growing annoyed at the male. The taller wolf bristled and tensed further as Maya pressed the issue. "She's a good runner,
and she's rather good at hiding. Lily doesn't need to stain herself with our filth."
he glared at Maya as he spoke in a low tone. But when his gaze turned to Lily it softened a fraction. "You won't have to fight more than likely. Like I said I'll make sure we both get out of all this." He spoke in a softer tone resolutely ignoring Maya's groan and a string of curse words she let out at his statement. Clearly, the blonde was not supportive of his statement.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Aww thanks. Yeah almost to a fault. Figured it's time to get some flaws in there. Otherwise, I'll ruin men for us both. )))

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:49 pm

Lily Grey

With a serous look on the smaller females face she gave Maya a nod. " You were able to find me when I was not with Erik so what is it to say that it won't happen again and I won't be so lucky." IF Maya could find Lily there waas no telling who else could find Lily and try to get info about Erik and be much more aggressive about it then Maya was. Lily gave Maya a small smile when she agreed to training her. " Thank yo-" She started but was cut off when Erik said no once more.

The two of them seem to keep on snapping at each other back and forth, almost like children through all of this. It was clear that the two were getting more and more frustrated on the matter. " But what if running isn't enough Erik?" Lily said a bit softly before looking up at him. She knew that they were both going to get out of this, it was just a matter of how much blood and pain they would have to go through to get to that end and she was not going to have all that blood on Eriks hands." Maya, can I talk to Erik alone?"

(ooc: lol XD )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:25 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX The blonde was near the point of physical assault. So when Lily offered her an out she decided to take it. Stiffly she nodded her head before heading to the door of the apartment. "I'll have a smoke." She explained and easily opened the door before looking back at Erik,"If you were still mine I'd break your arm for saying that." She finished in open defiance and anger before stalking out the door.

XXXX Erik stood with obvious tension in his features. Of course, Maya had to have the last word, some things never changed. However, one thing was constantly changing his life, the petite woman beside him. Sure he was logical, hell he was even a good strategist. He could see the benefit of having Lily trained, but it didn't help to unsettle the knot forming in his stomach at the thought. Trying to keep himself in check the young wolf took a few deep breaths that were supposed to be calming but weren't working. Slowly he turned his gaze to Lily and let his arms fall to his side. "I'm not going to be okay with this." He warned in a soft tone, as he watched Lily waiting for her to present her argument.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: smile ))

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:43 pm

Lily Grey

"Thank you." The smaller female said to the other with a soft smile, grateful that she would give them time to talk alone. Though her comment of her saying if Erik was still hers made that soft smile go away real fast. Lily watched Maya leave her apartment before turning to face her wolf prince before her.

It was clear Erik was not okay with the idea of her having to train but she didn't want to sit on the side lines and hide. " Erik you know Maya is right. It will be easier for you if I knew how to defend myself so you don't have to always worry about me. Not only you but Maya as well." Yes Lily was even worried about Maya though most of Lilys worry was towards Erik. " Sure I can run and hide but what if it isn't enough? I am only human Erik and I don't think I can outrun a werewolf..." She could run but what happens when she got caught? Erik said so himself that she may have to kill and she agreed to it so learing how to fight was part of the agreement to Lily.

(ooc: Grumpy wolf XD )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:22 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX With clear frustration Erik pulled his hands through his dark hair. Bright blue eyes focused on Lily before letting out a small sigh. "I'm always going too worry regardless if you're trained or not." The young man took a moment to shut his eyes trying to calm his heart rate. But with Lily mentioning the possibility of herself getting caught screwed the whole notion of calm.

XXXX While he wasn't proud of it the young wolf knew just how deadly his kind could be against humans, from personal experience. But that was something Erik would try to keep from Lily. His eyes opened but remained on the ground as he realized just how much danger he had put her in. Here she was just asking for a fighting chance, a slim one he had to admit but a chance all the same. How could he stand in the way of that? A low growl emanated from him as he took this into consideration. "Trained people get cocky and make dumb mistakes. I've taken out some good hunters in my day because they got too confident." His voice was low holding an edge to it as he gave his warning. After several moments he looked up to meet Lily's gaze. "You wouldn't have to kill or train if you stayed here." He offered as he began to wonder if she'd take that option.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: rawr ))

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:26 pm

Lily Grey

It was clear that Erik was still upset about the whole matter and the young woman frowned as she saw his frustration as her wolf prince ran his hands through his hair. " I know you are... But anything I can do to help I will do it Erik." Even if it would only slightly lower Erik being worried about her she would do it.

As Erik let out a low growl he clinched her fist a little, worried that he would snap and say no again but of course he didn't, not to her. " I am not going to be cocky about it Erik. Please..." She understood why he didn't want her to train but at the same time she didn't. She understood that he wanted to keep her safe but wouldn't it be better for her to know how to handle herself if the time came? Was it because Maya said it? When Erik looked up at her and said she could stay here, not having to kill or train her eyes widen. "You... Want me to stay? What made you think I would want that!?" She didn't mean to but she raised her voice. " Erik if I wasn't sure about this I would of said no and ran off the moment you told me about your world. I told you that I would fight by your side no matter what and that we were not running. I don't want to run and hide." All her life she had been running and hiding, always taking a beaten and never fighting back and she was done with that life. She clinched onto he wrist with the scares as she thought of all the pain that lead her to getting those scars." I am done with running Erik! All my life I have run and hide and it has done nothing for me! I taken beatings, I am not afraid of them but I am tiered of not being able to do anything about them, so please... Let me fight! I don't care if its Maya or you who trains me but please don't just leave me here!" Lily looked at Erik straight in the eyes with a serious face that was not common to see on her soft kind face.

(ooc: Grumpy wolf and fired up Lily )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:28 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Hearing her promise that she wouldn't be cocky did little to soothe him. Clear blue eyes kept focus on the grey blue of the woman before him, watching all the subtle shifts. Erik was slightly shocked that she raised her voice, especially at him. But yet here they were. His shoulders tensed as she grabbed her wrist and spoke about beatings. Even though he knew it, that didn't take away the sting he felt. Wisely Erik did not interrupt and instead listened to Lily, watching the changes in her eyes, hearing the conviction in her voice, and his nose confirmed everything that his other senses were telling him. That she was speaking the truth. He remembered the recent night when he had said those same words, and they were still true. Both of them were tired of running. "I don't want you to stay." He admitted in a whisper keeping his eyes on her. "But that's me being selfish."

XXXX Erik stayed silent for a moment before taking a step towards her but refrained from reaching out just yet. "I don't want to keep running. But Lily there were good reasons why we both started running. Why we both have been running for so long." Erik sighed and briefly looked to the floor almost as if the answers would be there. When he finally raised his eyes to Lily he tentatively reached out to touch her hand that was holding her wrist. "I'm happy you want to fight back... But there are other ways for you to fight back, that don't involve getting into a fight with a werewolf." His voice came out in a soft tone, with a bittersweet smile on his face. "You have a chance at a happy safe normal life. Until the pack is off my back I'll just steal that from you." The hand softly touching her hand moved to her shoulder and gently squeezed her shoulder.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: I just had the mental image of an actual lily on fire. dramallama ))

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:00 pm

Lily Grey

" If don't want me to stay then why would you ask that if its clear I do not want that either. Its not selfish if I want it to Erik." She did not want to stay here and have Erik fight this battle alone. If he were to leave her here she would just go after him. The only way she would not go after him is if her truly did not want her to be with him and even then she would try to win him back.

Lily remained still as Erik took a step closer and her expression on her face did not change at all as he explained that they had good reasons for running. " I know we had good reasons to run but Erik there comes a time when one can not run any longer and that time is now." She watched the tall man look to the floor once more as if he was looking for a answer and she let out a sigh. " Remember when you first told me that you were always running from your family that night on the bench? I told you if you wanted to run I would run with you... If you didn't I would stay by your side. Even now that I know about your world that has not changed." She wanted him to know no matter what she would always be by his side. She then felt his loving hand on her small frail hand that wash clinching onto her scared wrist." You really don't want me to train do you?" She asked softly as she felt the warmth leave her hand go to her shoulder. " You are not stealing anything away from me Erik, you are giving it to me."

(ooc: lolXD )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:55 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik couldn't help but have mixed feelings about her declaration. On one hand, he was humbled and overjoyed that she held such conviction for not only herself but their relationship as well. But on the other side he was worried even more so, here was a person who truly cared for him. He didn't want to see her hurt. "I guess it's more that I wish that being with me didn't mean that you would have to train or even kill." He whispered trying to explain his thoughts that he didn't even fully understand.

XXXX Quietly he moved forward to take both her hands on his own. Holding her soft hands in his callous ones seemed to calm his fears at least a little bit. "In such a short amount of time you have become my North Star. Never wavering, a beacon of light in my darkness." His eyes were focused on their hands as he said this with a soft smile on his features. Here he was terrified and flip flopping all over the place, and yet this small fragile creature was holding her own guiding him back to the path he knew was right but was afraid to take. This path could hold so much more pain than any other...but it could also hold more happiness than any other as well. After a moment his smile faded and a grimace replaced it for a moment before a resolute sigh came from him. Erik looked to Lily and nodded. "I'll train you." His eyes locked on her own hopefully conveying his sincerity.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: yay he pulled his head out his butt lol))

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Lily Grey

Lily gave the man weak smile as he told her that he wished that being with him didn't mean training or killing. " I think we both know the world isn't perfect and this is just one of the many prices we have to pay, but... At least in the end we I will be with something that is perfect to me and thats you." To Lily, Erik was the only thing good in her life and she would always see him as the perfect being to her.

Erik then stepped closer to the small female and took her small hands into his own. She gave him a soft smile and held onto his hands a little tighter as he spoke about her being his North Star. " I think we both found our North Star." She said softly as her eyes didn't move away from him. She was happy to see him finally calm down and a smile on his face as it seemed it was not going to happen with Maya around and the two bickering at each other. Her soft smile only got a little brighter when Erik finally looked back at her finally until he said that he would train her. She was a little surprised at first but she just smiled more at him. She had a urge to leap into his arms but she just rested her head on his chest and her grip on as she held his hand tightened slightly. " Thank you."

(ooc: Yay! )

GrayEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:10 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Feeling that comfortable weight on his chest let Erik know that things were right with the world. Even though he was beyond anxious he still felt that the world wasn't spinning out of control. He looked down to the top of her head and smiled before placing a kiss there. "You certainly are a tenacious rabbit." he murmured trying to grasp on some humor. Slowly he wrapped his arms around her shoulders happy to have her close. Absentmindedly he turned to look out the window and noted that night had fallen and the waning moon was out. They would have to get moving soon, he wondered if he could train Lily properly while they were on the move. There he was silent, holding Lily close and staring at the moon just out the window. All while he waited for the coming storms.

XXXX Maya was out at the only bar rowdy enough for her mood, standing outside watching the moon she wondered how they would even try to start hunting the pack, let alone what would happen once they found the pack. Hell technically she didn't have permission to go find Erik, she might have a rude welcome as well. But that was something to ponder for another night, for now, she was going to party and party hard.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

((OOC: Sorry I've been MIA, just needed a break from life in general for a bit there))

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:52 pm

Lily Grey

The little rabbit let out a giggle at Eriks comment and she nuzzled her head into his chest lightly. " That I am, and you a stubborn wolf." She commented back to him jokingly. Lily then felt Eriks hands leave hers as he then wrapped his arms around her shoulders.Smiling softly, Lily wrapped her arms around his waist and kept her head rested on Eriks chest, happily listening to his heart beat. After a while she lifted her head up to look at the tall man that was holding her to see him looking out at the moon. Knowing Erik he was most likely thinking about the events that will unfold in the next few weeks. Wanting to put his mind at ease she went on her tippy toes and kissed the side of his jaw lightly.

Slightly pulling away from him so she wouldn't start blushing she noticed in the corner of the room Eriks bag that he brought from his place. She looked at it a little puzzled at first then remembered what they talked about earlier that day about him moving in. That blush Lily was trying so hard to hold in managed to come out then as she realized Erik was moving into her small cr*ppy apartment. " I guess I should make space in the closet and dresser." She said, not able to look right at him as she quickly turned away and went to the bedroom to make space for Eriks things. Luckily for Erik, Lily did not have much clothes so there was room for Eriks cloths. She moved whatever clothes she had in the last two drawers of her dresser and put them in the top two. She then moved whatever was hanging in her closet to one side and made sure there was extra hangers for Erik. " The last two drawers in the dresser is for you along with the rest of the closet. If its not enough let me know and I can move things around."

(ooc: Its okay, I understand. You had a busy month after all. )

GrayEnvy

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games