Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 2:43 pm
Zeltion and Curson both slowly turned to look at Grim when she said that. All Grim did way clap his hands and point to Curson. " You owe Zeltion fifty gold." That was all he needed to say. Zeltion raised his hands in victory while Curson lowered his head in shame. " I was so sure Grim would never find a women." Curson said in a disappointed tone as he reached in his pocket and pulled out some gold and handed it to Zeltion who happly took it once it was in his hands. " Yep now all that needs to happen is Illorion needs to find someone and you will owe me another fifty gold." Shaking his head Curson looked to him. " No way it is a miracle it happened to Grim. No way will it happen to him."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:05 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She just face palmed and laughed, after a moment. Now she started to open the bag with the potions and put the dress and cloak to the side. Before handing Grim his potion for his hair. "If I am going to drink this. You'll need to leave the room. I will have to change my dress."
, she said, well pointing between the bottle in her hand and the dress. Unless they were going to have her lay under a few blankets instead.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:15 pm
Curson had a huge smile on his face. " You mean your going to get nak..." Before he could finish Grim threw him out of the room. Cracking his knuckles as he left they could hear him hitting something outside of the room with grunts coming from Curson. Zeltion respectfully bowed to her then left the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:29 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched Grim throw Curson out and smiled. Only to shake her head as she heard Grim beating the giant of a man. After Zeltion left she stripped her Dwarven clothes. Before she left the human sized corset off for now. Of course she knew the dress had a good amount of extra room.

Of course she was using the cloak as a blanket when they got back in. Before she knew it she drank the potion in two gulps. But swallowing it was almost hard. Once it was down she laid there and made small talk. Though once the potion started to take effect, she cussed a bit.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:36 pm
Grim was just hitting Curson until they came back in. Curson had a black eye and busted lips. Grim was a little nervous when she started to drink the potion. While the were talking Zeltion used another healing spell to fix Curson. When it was clear the potion was starting to work Grim rushed to her side. Zeltion stood over her to make sure everything was going well with the change.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:51 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled at Grim was at her side. Only to keep cussing. Through out the day she would take any drinks they gave her. By about midnight the potion ended it's magic. She had sweat on her brow and didn't notice her changes right away.

Her limbs were longer, if course. But she was a half elf like he was. Slowly sitting up she held the cloak to her chest. Of course she noticed that she was a bit more top heavy, yet her limbs seemed more delicate; at least to her. Her hair was still almost the same shade as it was as a Dwarf.

"Uh, is there a mirror that I can use?", she asked. As this voice shocked her. It was more gentle, no sign of gruffness. Her Dwarven accent lingered but even that seemed different.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:01 pm
They gave her some drinks when they thought she needed it. Zeltion did not see anything wrong with how the potion was working and informed Grim that she would be fine. When it was done Grim was shocked to see that she was a half elf. Curson was about to say something when Zeltion hit his gut with his staff. " I already healed you once today. I'm not doing it again." Grim helped her up and made sure that she was covered. "There is one in the bathroom." He said as he began leading her to the bathroom in his room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:12 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She stood up on shaky legs and walked with Grim's help. Of course like the lady she was. She kept her cloak over her front side. Though the dress was still a bit baggy on her. Of course she stood at about 5' 10". Which of course she found weird. Once she saw her reflection she poked her face a bit. "Oh Gods, this is so weird.", she said. Before looking up at Grim and move her hands to his face, which she gently cupped.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:18 pm
Helping as best he could he was happy to see she wasn't in any pain right now. When she cupped his face he placed his hands on hers. Then he started to chuckle. " The sad and funny part is while you have grown I can still make fun of your height. But all joking aside. You look beautiful Kona." He was still chuckling at the beginning but at the end he spoke in a gentle tone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:33 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled as his hands topped hers. Only to roll her eyes at him teasing her about her height. Though when he called her beautiful, she pulled him down. Her forehead was against his now with a grin. "I guess I won't cook you your favorite dish until we have a honey moon.", she said in a sassy tone. But before he could reply she stole a kiss from him. It was a bit slow but it started to speed up.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:43 pm
Worried he wouldn't taste her cooking until the honey moon he was going to try to talk her out of that. He was about to say something when she kissed him. As it started to speed up he put his arms around her. Eventually he stopped. " Wait Zeltion and Curson are right outside. Do you want me to spend them away before we do anything?" He asked as he tried to even out his breathing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:57 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She felt her hands go around his neck in reply to his arms around her hour glass waist. Now she looked at him as her hands were part way through raising his shirt. For a moment she stopped and thought."Yes, on one condition. Leave my height out of your jokes. And then I will cook. Speaking of cooking tell them that I will cook before we leave.", she said. Noticing that she dropped the cloak. Only to see that she was bigger busted and nothing was showing. But it was clear that she needed to put her corset on.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:06 pm
He rolled his eyes when he noticed that she was trying to take off his shirt. "Okay fine I will leave you small height out of my jokes after that one. But are you sure you want to do that. They may not want you to leave after tasting your cooking." When he noticed that she had drooped her cloak he did blush a bit. Quickly he opened the door enough so they can hear him. " Guys. Leave. Now." After a few seconds they heard the door to his room open then closed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:18 pm
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled and shook her head. Before she gone to the bedroom and grabbed her corset. Now she shooed him from the bathroom and closed the door. Of course after a good five minutes, she came out. Now he saw her with a slightly smaller waist. And her chest was, well, up.

"And they can take lessons when I cook. Just like I did, so they better pay attention."
, she said. Only to stretch out her new long limbs. With a groan she ran her fingers through her hair, which was wavy cause of her old braids.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:22 pm
He left when she told him to and waited out in the wall way for her. When she came out his blush grew a bit more seeing how she looked. " Fine but I don't think it will stay with...Well any of them.They are not the brightest. But if you want to try and teach them something go and give it a try." He walked with her down stairs and let her teach them how to cook.  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games