Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:23 pm
User Image

The name is Logen"The dragon"

Logen looked back at Allison and smiles at her and takes her hand gently as he swims to the drop off that he was at before and he seen even more fish and a lot of other sea life,he then looked at her and pointed up and started to swim up still holding her hand as he leads the way to the water's surface. He brakes the waters surface and takes a few deep breaths and looks at her."I want to see whats down there but I can't hold my breath long enough."He says laughing softly as he breaths heavy.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:57 pm
Allison Gray
"In a world filled with nothing but possibility..."

User Image

Allison looked around and smiled at him and the drop off. She blushed as he took her hand. She gasped when they broke the surface, catching her breath. Giggling a little bit. "I can't either. We could get some air tanks to get down further." She offered, thinking if she had anything at home, but coming up with nothing. "I bet it's beautiful down there though. I think we could find a way to get down there. "She said with a soft smile, her cheeks pink.

"... Why should a fairy tale not hold truth?"

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:09 pm
User Image

"Scuba gear,you know I never though about that."He says laughing and he smiles warmly as he lets her hand go once more as he brushes his hair out of his eyes."And maybe we can get some lights as well that would be cool."He adds as he looks up at the darkening sky above them."I think we should be getting back to land for now."He says looking back at her and seeing the pink on her cheeks made his smile widen slightly.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:19 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison smiled and giggled. "That'd be a good idea, we might find some really cool things." She said with a bit of glee. She heard his suggestion, and looked at the sky. "It'd be a good idea." She said looking at him again, her cheeks still a little pink. "Race you?" She said with a joking tone giggling.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:28 pm
User Image

Logen looked at her and smiles softly."You want to race do you,I won't go easy on you just because your cute."He says the last word before he could stop him self and his cheeks turn a little red as he looks towards land,he then looks back at her and takes a few deep and slowly breaths as he gets ready.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:31 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison giggled then her cheeks turned bright red. "I could say the same to you." She said, attempting to portray complete confidence, but her voice wavering a little in slight nervousness. She took a breath. "Ready?" She asked him with a shy and small smile.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:42 pm
User Image

Logen looks at her and smiles."I am ready let's go."He says as he dives under the water and starts to swim towards the shore as fast and as hard as he can or at lest that is what it looked like,he did hear Allison's voice waver slightly before he dove.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:50 pm
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison smiled and dove under also, swimming hard as she could and fast as she could, going up only once in a while for air. She swam as fast as she could, wondering how well she was doing.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:58 pm
User Image

Logen kept swimming he could hear Allison beside him even under the water sense it was so quite,he would come up for air every now and again and when he did he let him self fall farther behind but as they got closer he started to catch back up. He wanted to make this one a tie and he made sure they hit land at almost the same time.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:11 am
Allison Gray

User Image

When they hit land, Allison was gasping for air and she plopped back on her back, trying to catch her breath. "You actually provide a really good challenge." She smiled at him with a soft giggle, taking in deep breaths.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:16 am
User Image

Logen was taken aback at how fast she really was and he lays next to her and laughs softly,his breathing was hard but not as hard as hers seemed to be."I could say the same about you."He says firing back with her response form before,he then propped him self up on his elbows and looks over at her."Hey do you have a ride home it's getting really late?"He asks a faint hint of worry in his voice.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:26 am
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison laughed at his remark witha soft smile. She looked at him, and flinched at his question. She thought about it. Her dad was still moving things from their old town and she moved in ahead. She shook her head. "No, I don't actually. I didn't know I was going to stay as late as I have. "She confessed shyly. She sat up and glanced around for her guitar, finding it just a few meters away."Why do you ask?" She asked him, really wondering why the question had come up.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:32 am
User Image

Logen looked at her and smiles."I can take you home if you want me to,I just don't feel good about leaving a lady out by her self."He says being honest as he spoke and he stood up and held a hand out to her."I guess you have never ridden on a motorcycle before have you?"He asks with a gentle smile.

MomoLaWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:40 am
Allison Gray

User Image

Allison smiled shyly and took his hand her cheeks a slight shade of pink. "Not really, I came from more of a truck community." She said quietly. "Always thought they looked cool." she said with a small smile. She realized she was still holding his hand. She moved it shyly and grabbed her guitar and flip flops. "You sure you want to give me a ride?" She asked him calmly.

Her Dark Dragon Knight

MomoLaWolf

Married Wolf

5,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:54 am
User Image

Logen smiles as he helps her up and grabs his flute and his other things like his phone head phones and his helmet and he looks back at her."I have no problem with it at all,if I did I wouldn't have asked."He says with a smile as he walks to his bike and straps his bag to the gas tank and he pops out the passenger pegs for her feet to rest on,he then turns to her and smiles."I am going to give you my helmet and my coat to wear for safety,and as another safety note keep your legs clear of the tailpipe it dose get hot.I know it's your first time and all so I will keep things slow for you ok."He says with a smile as he gets his keys form his bag."any thing you want to ask before we leave."He asks looking at her.

MomoLaWolf

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games