Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:01 pm
Owner's Name: AislingJuno
Participating Soquili: Kukiko
Link to Teepee: teepee

Would you wish upon a star? "No ..some dreams are impossible. A star could never give me what I wish for. "

Do you think this year will be better than the last?" Last year was rather chaotic. I could do with more peaceful days and I hope this year will be peaceful and uneventful. "

Do you believe in a fresh start?" I would like to believe that one can have a fresh start. Some events seem impossible to break free from, but I do believe that if you have hope in your heart you can achieve marvelous miracles."

----
Participating Soquili: Calavera

Would you wish upon a star?" I would, it seems like the stars have some power. The stars grant wishes that catch their fancy."

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "Last year was rather wonderful for my family. I'd like to believe the coming year will bring happiness to my family, but we were so blessed last year . "

Do you believe in a fresh start? "If a soq is willing to strive hard and want to change, I believe they could have a fresh start."
----
Participating Soquili: Miyuki

Would you wish upon a star?" That seems like a wonderful idea. I don't know if a star would listen to my wishes, but I do hope it helps grant miracles for those soq who desperately need the magic of miracles. "

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "I certainly hope this coming year brings great happiness to my loved ones. As for myself, I have many wishes for the coming year, but I mostly hope the new year brings peace of thought to my sisters and cousin. "

Do you believe in a fresh start?" Yes I a soq is willing to work hard and they have a successful network of companions willing to help them as well as the right circumstances. I rather feel like my family has had a 'fresh' start."
----
Participating Soquili: Zenobia

Would you wish upon a star? " hmm I didn't know that stars grant wishes. If I wish would the star give me more pumpkinsor for rare pumpkins of different colors? If a star can't grant a wish as simple as asking for more pumpkins then I wouldn't be interested. "

Do you think this year will be better than the last? " Time is such an odd constraint. I seldom bother with time except noticing the changing of the seasons. I don't count or pay attention to years.

Do you believe in a fresh start? "Every plant, every soq, every animal has it's own story-line. If they are supposed to start again they will. "
----
Participating Soquili: Mariposa Voorhees Blackcape

Would you wish upon a star? "No, I'd rather achieve my dreams through my own efforts."

Do you think this year will be better than the last?" It will no doubt be much like the last. Most days are generally alike and most years are filled with the same tasks."

Do you believe in a fresh start?" I believe some shackles are impossible to break free. Sometimes a soq can start afresh, but the past is hard to let go and sometimes no matter how much your try you are unable to start anew.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:57 am
Owner's Name: Thrivis
Participating Soquili: Svartaf
Link to Teepee: xoxoxo

Would you wish upon a star? “I’ve tried! Never heard anything back though. Stars are so far away, it just probably takes a long time for them to hear our wishes.”

Do you think this year will be better than the last? “I can sure try to make this year a better one! I could definitely use with more vacations, heheh.”

Do you believe in a fresh start? “Most definitely! It’s never too late to try again! You should always try to beat your best time.”
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Participating Soquili: Thurga

Would you wish upon a star? “Every chance I get, sometimes I get lucky!”

Do you think this year will be better than the last? “Well, good and bad happen every year. We gotta do what we can to make a better future, no matter what time of year it is.”

Do you believe in a fresh start? “Of course, I wouldn’t be standin’ on this beach if I didn’t! I found a whole new foundation here.”
Participating Soquili: Sunhilda

Would you wish upon a star? “Oh! I think so! I seem to be unlucky though. It always seems to be cloudy or raining when I do happen to remember there’s a meteor shower.”

Do you think this year will be better than the last? “Sure! Every year that starts, we start it smarter than we were the year before right?”

Do you believe in a fresh start? ”Ah... yes. But... sometimes a fresh start can be scary. I dread that feeling when you’re starting over new because something terrible happened.”
Participating Soquili: Sverre

Would you wish upon a star? “Sure, I tell the stars all about my day, wishes and worries together. They’re good listeners when they’re not moving,” he says, not fully realizing he might sound a little lonely.

Do you think this year will be better than the last? “I got a few things I want to learn, so I’m hoping I’ll be more useful around the beach this year.”

Do you believe in a fresh start? “Oh, oh yes! Sometimes it’s just what I need, you know? To wipe out a project and start new.”
Participating Soquili: Dellinger

Would you wish upon a star? “No, stars govern many things that are already in motion. They can help us navigate the future and the sea. I do not wish on stars any more than I wish on a compass or a map. Perhaps if a Star was particularly inclined, I could make a case... otherwise, I’d leave them to their business.”

Do you think this year will be better than the last? “Perhaps. I see great potential this year, but there are also many hardships and failings we must endure.”

Do you believe in a fresh start? “I believe every change is an opportunity, but change never happens alone. I believe every effort is a new one, and each new effort is informed by the past.”

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:58 pm
Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Ezekiel E. Vee
Link to Teepee: [x]

Would you wish upon a star? "If it is a star such as the Wishing Star I have heard of, then I might be persuaded to wish upon it, yes. There is evidence of its abilities and power."

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "I can only hope that is indeed the case."

Do you believe in a fresh start? "Very much so. A fresh start is needed at times. It is never too late for a fresh start."

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Owner's Name: Kaya Wolf Moon
Participating Soquili: Deino
Link to Teepee: [x]

Would you wish upon a star? "What good would wishing upon a star do me? My wishes hardly ever come true, and I certainly doubt a star can alter that."

Do you think this year will be better than the last? "I believe it will be. My sister and I and our bondeds are going to strive to make it so."

Do you believe in a fresh start? "Indeed I do. It is one of few things I believe in."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:23 pm
Tourmaline not added - limit of 5 <3

Owner's Name: HoneyTeaTree
Participating Soquili: Ymir
Link to Teepee: link

What is your favourite thing to do?
"I love to perform tricks in the air!"
Why do you enjoy it?
"From the adrenaline rush. It's one of the best feelings ever!"
What is your least favourite thing?
"Uhh.... I guess taking it easy."
Why?
"Why relax when there's always something awesome you could be doing?"
But... why?
"Well... because of that whole adrenaline thing early. I'm always seeking it out!"
Okay but... but... why??
"I don't know... I'm just kinda hooked on it. There's nothing like the heart pounding rush that goes through you when you do something death-defying!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Participating Soquili: Fai

"To study things whether it's healing, or plants, or animals."
Why do you enjoy it?
"It helps me understand the world. You c-can learn a lot about things when you study them meticulously and factor in different environments."
"I d-don't really like, um, t-travelling."
Why?
"I prefer staying in my herd's t-territory."
But... why?
"Well, it's safe there... A-and... I don't want to leave me family."
Okay but... but... why??
"Th-the world outside is scary, a-and I can get by just fine in the safety of the herd. I like it there."
Participating Soquili: Dusk

"Collect bones."
Why do you enjoy it?
"I think it's fun, plus I can make jewelry and decorations with the bones I find."
"Being up when the sun is out."
Why?
"I'm more of a night kind of Soquili."
But... why?
"It hurts my eyes and I'm used to travelling at night."
Okay but... but... why??
"I don't know, it's just how I was raised."
Participating Soquili: Brandnetel

"Guard my family's home."
Why do you enjoy it?
"It keeps them safe."
"To leave the forest."
Why?
"I have to leave my family."
But... why?
"Because I need to keep them safe."
Okay but... but... why??
"Why do you have to ask so many questions?"
Participating Soquili: Sariel "The North Star"

"Guide others on their paths through life."
Why do you enjoy it?
"Because it helps others find peace. It's quite the humbling experience."
"Hmm... I suppose not helping would be my least favorite thing."
Why?
"Well, it would be rather selfish of my to not help others with my blessing, wouldn't it?"
But... why?
"If I didn't offer my blessing of navigation, there would be many soquli out there who were unable to find their purpose in life, or find their way home. Wouldn't hat be awful?"
Okay but... but... why??
"I suppose it would just be a shame to not help them, which is why it would be my least favorite thing to do. Everyone deserves to know their path, no matter how turbulent it is."
Participating Soquili: Tourmaline

"Find jewels for my collection."
Why do you enjoy it?
"Because they sparkle and shine and are absolutely gorgeous! I'm always looking for more."
"Getting dirty."
Why?
"It's unbecoming of a lady such as myself to get her hooves dirty."
But... why?
"Because I'm destined to become a princess and fall in love with a prince! I can never allow myself to be unsightly at any moment!"
Okay but... but... why??
"Because, no prince would ever look at someone covered in filth. If I want to become a princess, I have to look the part at all times."

HoneyTeaTree

Anxious Goat

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:54 am
Participating Soquili: Miyuki

What is your favourite thing to do?" I like to go out away from our herd lands and gather medicinal herbs."

Why do you enjoy it?" I feel a sense of peace in the repetition of gathering herbs and flowers. I also like to travel and trade knowledge with other healers that I see every once is awhile gathering rare plants.

What is your least favourite thing?" Greed, a desire that corrupts many soq ."

Why? "I have seen what greed can do in the past."

But... why?"Because being greedy was more consuming to them then being kind."

Okay but... but... why??"I wish I knew why others can't find joy in the world around them and just crave what others have instead of being thankful for what gifts they have. "
-------------
Participating Soquili: Lady Ysolde Misae

What is your favourite thing to do? "I like spending peaceful days with my family. "

Why do you enjoy it? I am often traveling as part of my duty as a knight. Sometimes I see harsh disturbing aspects on my journey's . When I'm at home I feel like my calm caring mate and two beautiful offspring are the balm to my aching heart. The are the ties that keep me sane when I am at my lowest point and when I'm lonely during my travels I often dream of them."

What is your least favourite thing? "Dishonor."

Why?" I was raised to be a knight and being honorable was important."

But... why? "I feel that lying and breaking the basic code most soq live by is horrible."

Okay but... but... why??" We have rules for a reason. It's is important to treat others how you would want to be treated."
------------
Participating Soquili: Calavera

What is your favourite thing to do? "I like to see the flowers bloom in the desert after monsoon season."

Why do you enjoy it?" The flowers change the landscape and are beautiful. Not to mention that they announce the brief amount of time that living in the desert turns from harsh to easy and rewarding."

What is your least favourite thing? " Interacting with soq I'm unfamiliar with."

Why? "Strange soq are often scared of me."

But... why? "My looks can be intimidating and many soq are hostile towards me."

Okay but... but... why??" I am rather large for a soq and my bone masks frightens many soq. I understand why they fear me, but it doesn't make it easy dealing with soq that are afraid of me the moment they see me. "
------
Participating Soquili: Ilex Blackthorn

What is your favourite thing to do? "Swim in rivers that flow through the soq lands."

Why do you enjoy it?"I'm an aquatic breed. Do fish need water-yes they do. Do aquatic soq love to be in the water, yes it's part of them and they feel the pull of water strongly. "

What is your least favourite thing? "Being separated from a source of water."

Why?" My skin become itchy and uncomfortable if I can soak part of the day. "

But... why? "I'm a kelpie and water is our home. It makes sense that our bodies would crave being separated from our home and source of power."

Okay but... but... why??" It is the natural primordial way."
-------
Participating Soquili: Daria

What is your favourite thing to do?" I like to explore the deepest part of the woodlands."

Why do you enjoy it? "Glowing mushrooms grow in the depths of the woods. The are so pretty and it can be exciting and a bit scary to travel to a place the fairy's were said to once reside."

What is your least favourite thing? "Suck ups."

Why? "I find other soq that try to get on your good side for suspicious reasons to be fake and full of ill thoughts."

But... why?" I've had a lot of older female soq act kind to me to try to get close to be father. I'f they were more honest I wouldn't dislike them as much and they would probably have a better chance at attracting my dad."

Okay but... but... why??" My dad is clueless in love and for some reason many females and some males are attracted to him. However them trying to get on my good side will not help them at all."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:10 pm
Owner's Name: Pandora Talie
Participating Soquili: Aislin
Link to Teepee:X

“Of all the things I do, my favorite would have to be spending time with my family.”
Why do you enjoy it?
“Because I love them and they love me.”
“Spending time alone. When it's dark and quiet and I have no one to lend me their strength.”
Why?
“Because I find it unpleasant?” Aislin thinks this should be obvious.
But... why?
She cocks her head in wonder. “Why do I find it unpleasant? I just do.”
Okay but... but... why??
“I just get nervous when I’m alone, okay.”

Participating Soquili: Eluna

“Oooo! To be in a circle of friends, dancing around, having fun!”
Why do you enjoy it?
“Because it’s fun!”
“Oh, anything that’s not fun?”
Why?
“Because it’s not fun…?”
But... why?
“Oh look a butterfly!”
Okay but... but... why??
She’s run off already.

Participating Soquili: Nexin

“To feast on the entrails of my enemies.” She pauses, “Just kidding.”
Why do you enjoy it?
“It was a joke,” Nexin’s frown grows.
“Your face.”
Why?
“It’s a joke.”
But... why?
Nexin scowls and says nothing.
Okay but... but... why??
She just leaves.

Participating Soquili: Calaeron

“To explore.” The stallion says with a flourish.
Why do you enjoy it?
“Because the pursuit of knowledge is the noblest of causes!”
“Staying in the same place without anything to learn is probably my least favorite thing.”
Why?
“To go without some type of intellectual stimulation, for any amount of time, is to languish.”
But... why?
“Because I love to explore.”
Okay but... but... why??
“I’m pretty sure we could do this all day.” Calaeron laughs.

Participating Soquili: Zak

“To compete, is my FAVORITE thing. But, seeing as I am so awesome I rarely find any real competition.” Zak grins.
Why do you enjoy it?
“To impress the ladies, of course.” He replies with a wink.
“Boredom.” His expression begins to sour.
Why?
“Because it’s boring, being bored.”
But... why?
“I dunno, I just gotta be doing stuff, you know?”
Okay but... but... why??
“Because in the absence of activity I can feel my very soul begin to atrophy.” He stares into the distance.

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 8:11 pm
Owner's Name: Kyjoto
Participating Soquili: Ellessar
Link to Teepee: https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25062833

Adventure of course!
Why do you enjoy it?
I love seeing all the sights and meeting new creatures!
My least favorite thing would have to be the rain.
Why?
It slows down travels!
But... why?
Because you get wet? Is there a reason for all these questions?
Okay but... but... why??
Well, I don't like getting wet and my pack isn't water proof and I can't have my pastries getting soaked.
---
Participating Soquili: Ajaxis

Oh, well, I just love looking at flowers. Aren't they just marvelous?
Why do you enjoy it?
Well, they're all so beautiful!
Mud. -shutters-
Why?
It's dreadful and it sticks to everything.
But... why?
And it smells!
Okay but... but... why??
And dirt is gross, and awful. I don't want to talk about mud anymore.
---
Participating Soquili: Vid Vidar

I just love spending time with my true love. She's silly, but sweet.
Why do you enjoy it?
I think everyone likes being with the person they enjoy most.
I can't particularly think of anything.
Why?
Because everything has a plus side.
But... why?
uh... I think the world is just made that way.
Okay but... but... why??
I didn't create the earth beneath my feet, I can't answer why?!
---
Participating Soquili: Svadilfari

Hunt things. Stalk things. The usual.
Why do you enjoy it?
It's a thrilling experience. You should try it.
Half-bloods.
Why?
They are a mockery.
But... why?
Do not question me.
Okay but... but... why??
Ask me why one more time, and I'll tear your throat out.
---
Participating Soquili: Rian Orome

I like sparring. I guess that's one of my favorite things to do.
Why do you enjoy it?
It's a great work out.
I do not enjoy fighting.
Why?
Because it's not always the answer.
But... why?
Well, I'd like to think some things can be worked out with words.
Okay but... but... why??
Some arguments and fights end in death, and I try to avoid those kinds of tiffs as much as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:14 pm
Owner's Name: xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Participating Soquili: Pnevyma Kolokytha

What is your favourite thing to do? Taking care of my pumpkins!

Why do you enjoy it? It brings me a sense of giving back.

What is your least favourite thing? I think bugs.

Why? They're squishy.

But... why? They're slimy.

Okay but... but... why?? They ... scare me...

Participating Soquili: Vex

What is your favourite thing to do? proving Yakone I'm right!

Why do you enjoy it? because he won't shut up

What is your least favourite thing? having nothing to do

Why? it's dumb

But... why?i feel fat

Okay but... but... why?? and fat

Participating Soquili: Volaille

What is your favourite thing to do? taking care of the herd!

Why do you enjoy it? family is everything <3(:

What is your least favourite thing? having to discipline my daughters

Why? it breaks my heart

But... why? i don't want to yell at them

Okay but... but... why?? they don't take me seriously

Owner's Name: Mirabilis
Participating Soquili: xKOVAKtheWOLFx

What is your favourite thing to do? spend time with Lodd

Why do you enjoy it? i barely see him nowadays. i miss him

What is your least favourite thing? saying bye to the men

Why? i am scared of being alone

But... why? what if someone invades

Okay but... but... why?? what if someone finds us??

Participating Soquili: Olor

What is your favourite thing to do? play with stynkbyrd!

Why do you enjoy it? stynkbyrd best friend!

What is your least favourite thing? be with no one ):

Why? olor need friend

But... why? olor lonely

Okay but... but... why?? olor like friend :3

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

I s r a l y n

Devoted Wife

21,700 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:42 am
Owner's Name: L e r i l y e
Participating Soquili: Amore LocHeartl
Link to Teepee: XXX

What is your favourite thing to do? Spend time with my love.

Why do you enjoy it? Everything in life is better when you have someone to enjoy it with! *She snorts a bit with a happy smile, her chocolate gaze shimmers with memories brought on by her words.*

What is your least favourite thing? Being told what to do! *Ears go back as she paws at the ground a bit, her hoof digging at a root*

Why? Why would anyone enjoy this? It mean's you cannot do what you enjoy yourself! *Her eye's are flashing with defiance at just the thought of being demanded of. feathers ruffling as the agitation is clear in her stance.*

But... why? *She glares at you, eye's swirling pools of annoyed chocolate as she contemplates even responding to this silly question.* I'm sure you can figure out why... *She finally says with a sigh of exasperation.

Okay but... but... why?? *With a tail flick she turns and struts off, clearly done with this conversation, Her pregnant belly swaying slightly as she wonders off to hunt down her mate.*

Owner's Name: L e r i l y e
Participating Soquili: Evea Dove
Link to Teepee: XXX

What is your favourite thing to do? Wh... Where did you come from? *She looks perplexed as she stares you down, her body radiating with nervous energy, hooves agitatedly pawing the dirt. She completely misses your question due to the anxiety of running into you so suddenly*

Why do you enjoy it? Why do I... enjoy? What? exactly? *She looks so absolutely confused by this random conversation, not sure if she should just run or try to puzzle out what you are asking her, ears continue to flick and mane rustles.*

What is your least favourite thing? Oh-oh! I'm not really sure... I am very uncomfortable in ... well.. .in crowds? *She finishes her sentence like a question, unsure if it's ok to even say. Now her body really is twitching all over, back hooves moving side to side, tail swishing.*

Why? Wh... why? Well.. others tend to be... cruel... "She nearly whispers the last bit, clearly wanting to be done with this conversation, just unsure how to actually end it.*

But... why? I... often wonder the same thing... all I've ever wan...wanted was to fit in... *She does a small pacing movement, stopping and starting back rigid*

Okay but... but... why?? Why wouldn't... I don't understand why you would... or co..could question that. Everyone needs a friend? Right? a... A herd... some... something... *Ears back she looks near tears, completely uncomfortable about saying such things and slowly she begins to back away. slipping back into the shadows of the woods before another question could reach her ears.*

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:02 am
Participating Soquili: Svartaf
Link to Teepee: XOXOXO

What is your favourite thing to do? He gives s sly little smile. “My favorite thing to do is... wait for it... Horse around!” He cracks himself up. After letting the crummy punchline breathe, he answers truthfully. “Running in the shallow water along the beach is one of my favorite ways to spend my time.”

Why do you enjoy it? He wheels his forelegs in the air playfully before dancing back and forth. “I love splashing!”

What is your least favourite thing? His bright attitude turns sharply to annoyed. “Probably ghost stories.”

Why? He snorts. “Dead horses or spirits or whatever still hangin’ around? Noooo thank you.”

But... why? He shuffles in place nervously. “I mean... It’s messed up, the whole idea, right? It’s kind of... I don’t know, gross! Unnatural or something! Why would you tell a story about that?”

Okay but... but... why?? “Oh come on... you’re gonna make me say it...” He shudders inside and out as he thinks about the worst ghost story he’s ever heard. “It’s creepy.

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:34 am
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Kasumi
Link to Teepee: XxX

What is your favorite thing to do? "Simple" the daughter of the water stallion answered with a soft smile, "Standing along the shore listening to the waves while digging for treasures".

Why do you enjoy it? "Serenity" she responded with a nod, "The ocean is one with my blood as I am with her. We are weaved within ebb and flow of all living things".

What is your least favorite thing? "Loneliness" she murmured her hair twirling in the breeze like a captured wave, "Without my family, I'd be an island with no hope far from the shoreline"

Why? "Why?" she tilted her head, "I do not desire to live within that sea of loneliness".

But... why? "I've already told you why".

Okay but... but... why?? Slightly puzzled she paused for a moment, "Wait, is there something I'm missing in this question?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Cerylia

What is your favorite thing to do? A simple smile painted the mare's face thinking back on so much she learned to help her mother with her siblings. Responding with a soft voice much like her mother's she spoke, "Watching over the herd with my mother. Its grown so big over the years and so vast".

Why do you enjoy it? "Simple" she breathed confidently with a confidence that lingered in her eyes, "Learning is key to survival and your well-being. By watching foals grow or adults follow daily routines you learn a lot about the world around you".

What is your least favorite thing? Pausing momentarily she showed now switch in her emotions, just a soft regard in a flick of an ear she was listening, " I would have to say feeling lost or unguided in something I do. For instance, dealing with a ferret that can't stay out of trouble".

Why? Now her brow raised slightly wondering where this was going, "Because Stitch of all the creatures has a knack for finding trouble".

But... why? Keeping composure she still shifted her weight between her two front legs, "Because he brings bad tidings but we really can't blame him for how he acts. You need to forgive little miscreances or you can't accept positive thoughts"

Okay but... but... why?? Now she grew a little more quizzical about the pressure she was feeling, but her nature refused to let emotion get the best of her, "Simply put" she responded with a small frown yet it was still gentle, "He brought dragons into the herd, twice now".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Amarintine

What is your favorite thing to do? Hmm" the long-tailed mer pondered as her elegant fins swished back and forth, "Oh there are so many things I like doing but, I would have to say treasure hunting!".

Why do you enjoy it? "Treasure of course" she beamed quite happily willing to show off her precious finds if necessary. There were always so many things lost in the deep that others simply overlooked or had forgotten about.

What is your least favorite thing? Now her mood floundered shuddering about things only she would be aware of, "If there had to be one I'd say getting stuck in a crevice down in the depths".

Why? "Well isn't it obvious? I mean if something is lurking there and you have panicked it's not a good feeling".

But... why? "You know why" she snorted her senses confused why someone would delve so deep into something she was uncomfortable about.

Okay but... but... why?? Sighing she shook her head, "Would you want to be eaten unaware of escape or not? Let's just say I've come really close to losing my tail before" she admitted her face going red, "That's why it's not my favorite thing in my daily travels".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Caribbean

What is your favorite thing to do? Grinning ear to ear the carefree nixie responded his long eel styled tail swaying, "Oh I know" he laughed with a proud wide smile, "Playing jokes on my brother"!

Why do you enjoy it? "Ha ha" he laughed with a deep chortle, "Because the look on his face is worth it!"

What is your least favorite thing? Now he dampened a bit his mood shifting, "I don't know things that aren't fun?". His response seemed a little unnerved this time compared to the first.

Why? Tail pausing without energy his ears pulled back with annoyance, "Do you enjoy things that aren't fun?" Now his attitude set in firmly like a wild wave".

But... why? He grew more annoyed stamping a hoof in the sand, "Because that's why".

Okay but... but... why?? "Wow you are annoying aren't you?" he responded with a final narrowed gaze, "Can we just talk about the fin things already? I don't like these questions"! Looking his brother's way he snorted, "Your turn Baha".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Bahamas

What is your favorite thing to do? The eldest sibling stepped forward eyeing his brother's anxious gestures, "Cari always was the high strung one". He nodded calmly ready to answer the same onslaught of questions, "Shelling with my mother of course along the ocean shore".

Why do you enjoy it? He smiled lazily yet more respective then his brother's childish nature, "Because while it helps my mother out its highly relaxing all in the same"

What is your least favorite thing? Regarding Cari's responses, he simply smiled in response before he spoke, "Getting pranked by my brother".

Why? "Because" he offered with a sigh, "He's more foolish then I'll ever be".

But... why? "Well," he thought for a moment still holding a strong composure, "Waking up with a crab in your bed is never entertaining. Especially if it clamps onto your tail".

Okay but... but... why?? Still calm he laughed, "I never ran so fast in my entire life to remove that thing. I still feel it pinching my fins to this day. But, well he is my brother so I forgive him". Now, he smiled at his annoyed brother knowing he won this round by not losing his composure.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:25 pm
Participating Soquili: Glyssa

What makes you afraid? " Well not much. I generally just rush into danger without thinking of it. However if I was to name what I was most afraid of it would be monsters. I've heard some stories of seathi and mers that eat the flesh of their own kind. Being eaten alive is certainly a scary thought."

What makes you feel brave? "A goal or desire generally pulls me to accomplish most of my goals. "

What defines a coward? "One that expects others to do their work for them. I'd mush rather be the one on the front-lines, getting what I want, and accomplishing my goals "
-----
Participating Soquili: Aodan

What makes you afraid? "Being betrayed by those I love."

What makes you feel brave?"Not stepping down from a fight."

What defines a coward?" Stepping back from what you desire because you are afraid to fight for it."
-----
Participating Soquili: Marrow

What makes you afraid?" I am terrified that my mate will be in danger and I will not be around to help her. She is often prone to reacting and not thinking things through. She often rushes forward into dangerous places."

What makes you feel brave? " My Mate makes me brave. I'll do everything I can to protect her."

What defines a coward? " A soq that is greedy and only cares about their own self interest. One that uses others without feeling remorse."

---------
Participating Soquili: Trehan

What makes you afraid? "Harpies, my mother is a harpy who had me secretly outside of herd territory. She told me never to go near harpy territory or they would capture me. I would rather die then lose my freedom."
What makes you feel brave? "My family and friends. I have more courage when it comes to protecting them, then I do when protecting myself."

What defines a coward?" When one never moves out of their comfort zone and always let their fear hold them back."
-----
Participating Soquili: Loki

What makes you afraid? "Purewalkers scare me, they can run fast and it's hard to get away from them. Others are tricksters and they use their cunning to trap their prey."

What makes you feel brave? "When I'm able to defend myself from an enemies attack."
What defines a coward? "A soq that acts in dishonorable way is a coward."

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:01 am
Owner's Name: Fea Line
Participating Soquili: Ekata Blair
Link to Teepee: [X]

What makes you afraid? That moment when playing my little games are no longer fun to me.

What makes you feel brave? Living in the moment of the chase. The rush, the thrill, the adrenaline! I can defeat anything!

What defines a coward? Giving up. Simply... giving up.

-----

Participating Soquili: Basskirk "The Butcher"

What makes you afraid? Nothing....except perhaps...the fear of loosing...my own eyes.

What makes you feel brave? That one second after I've made the first move. Nothing can stop me after...besides death.

What defines a coward? Weakness. Weakness is cowardice.

-----

Participating Soquili: Rhodani

What makes you afraid? Not being able to fight anymore.

What makes you feel brave? My tricks and treachery.

What defines a coward? Not knowing when to put your life before your bravery. Can't keep fighting if your dead.

-----

Participating Soquili: Zerina Haeylnn

What makes you afraid? The things i can't control. Not knowing if it will end poorly or devastatingly.

What makes you feel brave? The love from family and friends. Their embrace feels like protection and strength.

What defines a coward? Choosing to bully others weaker than you. That is not boastful or strength, its pure cowardice to attack someone for your own ego.

-----

Participating Soquili: Shiloh

What makes you afraid? U-um um...mostly....e--everything... I'm n-n-ot very brave but...i t-t-hink...bigger...scary soq....scare me...

What makes you feel brave? P-p-please...don't laugh... b-but my blanket....m-mom gave it to me... so its s-special.

What defines a coward? Um...b-being afraid of..e-verything...like me... I'm ww-working on t-that.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:54 pm
Participating Soquili: Ellessar
Link to Teepee: here it be

What makes you afraid? Kalonas and skin walkers mostly. Nasty buggers.

What makes you feel brave? My wife makes me feel quite brave! She's always boosting my ego.

What defines a coward? Someone who doesn't run when they should. Sometimes you have to know when there's too much danger.
-----
Participating Soquili: Svadilfari

What makes you afraid? Nothing. Nothing makes me afraid. Well, maybe going fully blind, but tell no one.

What makes you feel brave? I am always brave. I need nothing to make me feel that way.

What defines a coward? A coward? You're a coward for asking me such a silly question. Be gone with you before I make you.
-----
Participating Soquili: Rían Oromë

What makes you afraid? I fear losing my friends and family. Many of them are not very strong, or smart.

What makes you feel brave? Knowing that if I try, I can succeed.

What defines a coward? Cowards run from their problems and fights. Those that cannot handle what they have been given. That's a coward.
-----
Participating Soquili: Ajaxis

What makes you afraid? Mud, terrible mud. It's so dirty. Also big mean looking soquili.

What makes you feel brave? Vid Vidar is trying to make me feel brave, it's not working so well though.

What defines a coward? I'm a coward, I fear things that I know can't hurt me.
-----
Participating Soquili: Vid Vidar

What makes you afraid? I fear Ajaxis getting hurt, she is my only family. That and fire. I am not a fan of fire.

What makes you feel brave? Protecting Aj, that makes me feel brave. Knowing she depends on me to help her.

What defines a coward? Oi, I think a coward is someone that doesn't try to overcome their fears.

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Pandora Talie
Crew

Shy Kitten

16,175 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2018 6:03 am
Participating Soquili: Aislin

What makes you afraid?
“Being alone, I guess.”
What makes you feel brave?
“In my case, friends and family.”
What defines a coward?
“I think that a coward is someone who can’t face their fears.”
Participating Soquili: Eluna

What makes you afraid?
Her eyes bulge, “Big scary monsters. Who wouldn’t be afraid?”
“Sunshine and bunny rabbits. Everything is great as long as you have them.!” She exclaims.
What defines a coward?
“I don’t know.” She cocks her head. “Someone who’s scared all the time? That must be dreadful.”
Participating Soquili: Nexin

What makes you afraid?
None of your business.
She stifles a quip and simply says, “Nothing, anymore.”
What defines a coward?
“Cowardice is giving in.” Nexin turns up her muzzle.

Participating Soquili: Calaeron

What makes you afraid?
“Although thankfully, few in number, I am afraid of a couple things. Complacency is pretty high on the list.”
“Knowledge.”
What defines a coward?
“A coward is one who is ignorant, willfully or not.”
Participating Soquili: Zak

What makes you afraid?
Zak bursts into laughter, “You’re joking right?”
“My heart… maybe my brain, I guess.” He didn’t put much thought into that.
What defines a coward?
“A coward is coward, pure and simple.”

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas