Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:20 am
Hector the True
kurai_18
Flippy flusters Flaky

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sophia helps Nami walk in.
"want me to get you some food? I already know what X is getting." she asked Nami as they approached a table for them to sit down at.

X slowely crawled off Sophia's back and stood on a chair wanting to help Nami sit down, even standing on a chair, Sophia was taller.
"Mabye you can help me come up with a new name, nothing against X, it just....ties me to my old fate."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:36 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

She was grateful for them. Sophia and X were kind to her and that was what she needed, reassurance. She was helped into a chair by Sophia, who volunteered to get the food. Nami looked up at Sophia with a weak smile. "Crackers, maybe... toast will be fine... Thank you."
X spoke to her. She felt like a ghost as she examined the entire room. Then, she spotted an entire stack of trays. She blinked. "E-eh!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:20 am
kurai_18

Sophia smiled and went to the line to get toast, crackers, and some chicken broth.

X hugged Nami
"best friends forever." she grinned, STILL in pajamas. It seemed X wasn't worried about how she looked.

She then noticed the stack of trays and a red headed woman there,
"that sorta looks like Dk from behind, just...she don't wear those clothes. She must be hungry."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:32 am
User Image
┇ Nami Saiko ┇

"I thought it was Papa for a second." She closed her eyes and scratched her head. "Guess not."
She was partially relieved but partially still worried.

Kurona noticed the talking and she stopped eating, with her cheek still full. She stood up to look over the trays to see two girls. Kurona frowned and swallowed her food, pointing at them with a look of concentration. "Hey, you two. I'm looking for someone. Ya think you could help?"

"That's weird," She covered her mouth and leaned over to X. "She kinda looks a bit like Papa, minus the red hair..."

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:36 am
kurai_18

X nodded
"yeah, she does, maybe its a sibling he forgot to tell you about?"

Sophia came back to the table and placed the tray of toast, crackers, chicken soup, and water down in front of Nami
"eat up."

She then looks to Kurona
"depends on who your looking for. If your looking for trouble, i'll have to ask you to take it outside."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 9:56 am
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

She shrugged and closed her eyes with a smirk. "What am I gonna do with a giant wrench?" She let her expressions return to a frown before sighing. "Well, I'm not exactly sure about who she is, I just know she's supposed to be my niece..."
Kurona tapped her lips with a finger with a look of surprise. "Those words really feel weird..."

"Niece...?" Nami frowned and set her hands on the table. "Well, I'd definitely love to help but I've got a bit o' a problem wi' walking at the moment..."
She picked up the piece of toast and started nibbling on it.

Kurona tapped the trays and they incinerated themselves. She plopped back into her chair with a deep frown. "Man, first he gets put in the Medic Bay, then he doesn't even give me a name... I'm gonna punch him, injured or not."

kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 2:59 pm
kurai_18

X got up and came back with a milkshake.

Sophia slapped her forehead and looked at X
"don't tell me you've been living on milkshakes and whatever is put in front of you."

"kay!" she started to drink

Sophia sighed
"Well?"

X looked up at Sophia
"What? You told me not to tell you."

"oh my god, it was just a expression!"

X tilted her head
"Ex..pre...sion?"

"oh dear god, I have to teach you about food." Sophia said sounding rather defeated

X seemed to have no idea what Sophia was talking about, she happily drank her milkshake.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

Nami looked to the others, still nibbling the toast. "If I may ask, who are you?"

Kurona leaned forward. "Oh, right. That's a bit rude, isn't it?"
She stood up and closed her eyes with her thumb pointed to her chest. "I'm Kurona Light."

Her eyes opened wide. "Wah-! Y-you're my..."

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:54 pm
kurai_18

X looked confused
"I though your dad's name was Light, why is it her last name?"

Sophia sighed
"so....introductions are in order....?"

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 4:25 pm
User Image| Kurona Light |
Female 16 |
Re:make-One OK Rock ~Kurona's Working~

She leaned forward with her hands on her hips. "I'm your what? At least finish your sentences..."

"I-I'm sorry, Miss Kurona. You just happen to have the same last name as Papa." Nami frowned. "Must be just a coincidence."

A coincide- Are we talking about the same blond haired bimbo?" Kurona leaned back and crossed her arms.

"Papa's hair isn't completely blond. He has brown roots and he isn't a bimbo!" Her face turned red as she was defensive.

"Well, that answers my questions." Kurona smiled and walked over to their table, leaning on it. She smiled and looked at Nami. "Mission success. Well, it appears my brother never told you he had a sibling, me. You caught my name, now if I could have yours."

She looked at her hands, which she had balled into fists on the table. "Nami... Nami Saik-err, Light..."

Kurona smiled. "You are kinda cute, I have to admit that. The weird part is... We're practically the same age by the looks of it."

kalenakeeper
Quote:

Kurai_18

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:53 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero walked in behind the girls. After a while of walking to the Cafe', Nami didn't need his help so he just followed so he could eat. He still felt starved. They seemed busy and he now only cared to get some food. He smelled meat in the air. His mouth watered as he saw meatloaf, meat covered shish kabobs other meats that looked like the ones from the Chinese restaurant he ate at in Twilight Town, and so much more. He grabbed a plate and over stocked it with different meats, potatoes, green beans, and mac&cheese. He paid the cashier, which seemed like it was much cheaper than he expected from all he had. He walked over to a table in the corner with his bounty, forgetting all about the girls he came with. He now focused on chowing.

Mood: Hungry
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

OOC sad (Sorry been busy with work))  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 6:28 pm
kurai_18
Hector the True

Sophia sighed and went towards Xero
"good food? Im Sophia, sorry if I was blunt and rude back in the sparring classroom....I don't like being told I cant do something when I know I can do it." she explained

"and im X! Nami is my best friend!" She grinned
"well, X for the time being, until I figure out a new name for me." she said rather energetically.
"I think Light and Nami adopted me....they been nice to me....being a nobody and stuff." she sounded sad now.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image
┇ Nami Light ┇

"Well, X. I think Miss Sasha mentioned something about my brother adopting someone. I do have to say," She leaned over the table and smiled. "You're both cuter than what I'd expected."

"I-I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to take tha'." Nami stuttered, a bit flustered as she covered her mouth with one hand.

"Nami and X... I like the sound of that." She placed a hand on her hip and smiled. "Well, I'll definitely try to help you with your name situation, then."

"Um, Miss Kurona..."

Kurona interrupted Nami. "Please, just call me Kuro!"

"Right, Kuro... Um, I'm not really sure but do you have a place to stay?"

"Mmm," She shrugged. "I was hoping I could bum the couch from Jace."

"That might not..." She looked away and let her voice fade.

"Oh, hush up. I'll give him the old whatfor and he's bound to let me stay. Jace is a bit scared of me, he doesn't think I know, though." She grinned.

kalenakeeper
Hector the True
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:56 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero looked up from his bounty of meat, greens, potatoes, and mac to look upon two of the girls that he walked with here. He rubbed the back of his laughed lightly as he apologized for ignoring. "I guess I was so hungry and with the massive selection of meat, that i forgot all about you girls. I am sorry. It is a pleasure to meet you both and don't worry about it. Like I said before, my name is Xero Heart. I am a new student here and like you X, I am not like everyone else. Though my past is....." He paused and looked away from the girls. It almost seemed he was looking into a different world before he looked back and continued. "Nothing, but I have a symbol like the Heartless and Nobodies. Not sure what it means, but it is one of the reasons why I became a student. Enough about me lets talk about you two."

X started to tell me about her name. Then she spoke about Nami and someone named Light. She spoke how badly she is treated because she is a Nobody. This saddened him because she appeared to be younger than him since he was so tall and she was very little. She was shorter that Sophia. Short enough that at first glance one may thing he nothing more than a child. "X, I am sorry to hear that there are those mean to you. Allow me to be counted among your friends. You seem like a sweet girl no matter your origin." Xero smiled softly and then took a sip of his Cherry Sprite.

Mood: Hungry
Key Blades: Hearts Judgement
Souls Redemtion

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 11:15 pm
kurai_18
Hector the True

((Well that was so misread, it was Sophia talking to Xero....))

"haha its alright. There is better food other places but for this place its amazing they keep a selection." Sophia said

X looked at Xero
"yay I have 3 friends now!" she grinned,
"or was it 4....." she rubbed her head

Sophia sighed softly
"actually she just got free of the organization getting her heart back....unconventionally...she and I were in the organization together, but X's other friend, a keyblade master a little older than her, had to leave and X made a new friend in Nami....although I can say I was a bit mean to begin with too when I found out...I was just trying to get information only she knew"

"im only 8 years old!" X said and turned back and snuggled Nami's side feeling like she needed a hug, she was trying not to become shy again but it was hard.  
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games