Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Smoothie Palace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2019 5:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Smoothie Palace

xxx Alone

xxx Heart on My Sleeve&Makeup
OoC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:

Rose was cool and collected the whole time she waited, not that she was waiting terribly long. A few extra minutes at most. She wasn't going to hold it against her date because the weather was a little treacherous, and if something happened she could possibly be made to feel guilty. Possibly. The strawberry blonde pursed her bottom lip at the very thought of feeling such an emotion. If anything, it was other people that were made to feel guilty around her because of her sickly state. It wasn't until she heard a nervous question that she blinked back into reality and looked up. A brunette of surprising height stood beside her! Rose had never really been a tall person, her growth stunted even further by her illness and subsequent treatments, so standing beside a woman of the same height was welcoming. Amber eyes darted along her person, taking in every inch they could see behind her iconic red rimmed glasses. "Ye-" Rose paused in her answer to give a rather painful sounding sneeze. "Ugh, yes I am!"

The woman adjusted the purse on her shoulder and shivered. Despite dressing warm, she was still freezing! If Rose weren't so used to such a thing there might have been a look of annoyance on her face, but her expression remain rather neutral. "I don't know about you, but I think it's to cold for smoothies. Wanna go to the cafe, or something, instead?" she asked, preferring a hot drink over a cold one. Sure, the storm may be waining, but for now it was still here and freezing her bones! "Or just someplace warmer? Even if we didn't get smoothies, this place is too cold being right next to the beach and all."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 8:52 pm
User Image

Isadora flushed ever so slightly as she looked at the other woman. She was just about the same exact height as she was! It was kind of welcoming. Isadora had always been a bit on he short side and from what she's been seeing as far as Madelyn's doctors visit's go, her daughter had inherited the short gene as well... Being her height could be a bit of a curse at times though. She was often mistaken for being younger than she was and it could be really hard getting dirty looks from the people around her (mostly middle-aged and older is what she has noticed) when she went out with her 4 year old. She had asked before and someone said she looked like she could pass as a senior in High School! She didn't know if they were just being nice or not, but never the less, she has gotten up in people's faces when they tried to make rude comments to her.

Hearing the woman confirm that she was Rose made Isadora smile before she flinched just a little bit as she sneezed. "Bless you!" She said quickly before cocking her head to the side a little bit. Move there date elsewhere? Well, the rules didn't say they had to stay at the Smoothie shop and what would they do if they didn't? Ban them from signing up again? She doubted it! "Going someplace warmer sounds like a nice idea. I'm not a huge fan of the cold." She chuckled softly and this building was a little colder than others. "Though if you don't mind. I'll have to follow behind you. I've only been in the city a couple weeks and the rain kept me trapped inside so I haven't seen much of the city yet." Sure she could just use her phone's GPS like she did to find this place, but following behind the other would be just as useful. Then she wouldn't have to glance at her phone every so often either.

──────────────────────────────────
Profile: X | Relationship: Single | With: Rose(?) | Outfit: Outfit & Hair | OOC:

AnnoyedPanda

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:56 pm
User ImageUser Image

this space left empty
    to facilitate spacing
    please do not delete.

🎵 I'm Wearing: A Date ll 🎵 My Company Is: Lin ll 🎵 My Status: Single

When she was asked if it was alright for her date to sit, Karlee-Ann looked at her for a moment like she was a weirdo, and so far she was. What an odd way to speak! The only thing she did in acknowledgement to this question was give the slightest of nods as she folded a hand under her chin. Blue eyes watched as the woman took her seat and continued to speak. So this was her blind date. White hair, oriental clothing, heterochromia - which was pretty cool. Overall, it was clear to the cat mutant that she was old school. No one dressed like that anymore and she couldn't tell if she liked it or not since her own fashion sense was very 'street'. Jeans, t-shirts, hoodies, those were the types of clothes she wore, and she never dressed up. Why bother when she was never invited to fancy parties?

Karlee-Ann leaned back in her chair, dropping her hand, as she was made aware of some type of candy Lin had made. She made her own candy!? It was all in a small pouch, the fabric was shiny like silk and she quickly snatched it from the table. "This is where a joke could be made about candy from a stranger," she mentioned casually as she opened the pouch. She had never had Dragon's Beard candy, let alone even heard of it. What was it? "Are you gonna lure me into her van and lock me away in a dungeon?" she laughed as she ripped a piece of the stringy candy and inspected it. Poor humor on her part, but that was her type of humor; crude and sarcastic, bordering on real issues. Furrowing her brow, she popped the piece into her mouth and rolled it over her tongue a few times. It was sweet and melted like cotton candy. "Not bad," she complimented as she swallowed and gave an approving nod. "You make that?"

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:39 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Smoothie Palace

xxx Alone

xxx Heart on My Sleeve&Makeup
OoC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Quote:

"Don't worry about following me," Rose stated as she shook her short locks. She wasn't having any confusion about what they were doing once the brunette had agreed. "We'll go in my car and I can drop you back off here when we're done." Rose knew where the cafe was because she had spent time getting ready made coffee since she was lazy about it. The strawberry blonde had her lazy moments, she wouldn't deny, and somehow she consistently burned the coffee she made. Pulling her sleeves down to cover her icy hands, Rose prompted Isadora to follow her out of the smoothie place and into the parking lot. While Rose didn't mind people being polite and holding the door open for her if they so chose, Isadora was a grown woman and capable of pushing the glass door on her own. If she wanted to make a good impression, this was not how to go about it, but for now she just wanted to get somewhere warm. Being stuck in bed for another week did not sound like something fun for her. In fact, just the very idea was enough to send her into a frenzied need to be outside. Cabin fever was her worst enemy.

Rose was quick to make it to her car. With no real jacket and only a sweater, the light rain would have been just enough to cause her whole world to tip upside down. "Come on Dora! The hot coffee awaits!" she called, trying to get the woman to hurry. Opening the driver side door of her Chevy Volt, she plopped down into the seat, driver door still open as she waited. Yes, she was in a hurry, but they were on a date and so she would wait as long as required for the woman to catch up. Plus, she was always 'in a hurry' so to speak. Without an accurate time on her life, she wanted to get through things as quickly as possible so she could experience them! Whenever the woman made it into her car, she shut the door and drove off towards the coffee shop.

[EXIT]

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

Falling Scattered Petals

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Pain: - "snarky comment about being in pain" | Mood(if Character sprite is not yet available) | Company: Karlee-Ann | Previous Post: somewhere in this thread

Items at hand:

in her clothes
    • Shizhong the spear
    • floor cushion with tasseled ribbons

~{{((-------------------------------))}}~

I smile calmly and withhold my less pleasant thoughts, keeping them to myself before finally replying. "Unfortunately I have no van, or any kind of car for that matter. I cannot drive automobiles but I can drive horse-drawn carriages and chariots and could possibly-with the aid of another person- carry the typical Eastern marriage sedan." She did not need to mention riding her spear. She may have brought it with her for transportation, and she would offer to bring someone home in this way, but she doubted she wanted to deal with.... explaining that in casual conversation. She did mention it in her application however- flying through sword/spear. The other was asleep when she arrived however so hopefully it wouldn't be brought up in conversation. How was she going to explain that? 'I'm a Taoist priest that belongs to a school that preaches that if you live in a certain way a person can lengthen their lifespan and even achieve immortality'? She doubted that would cut it.

Seeing the other had enjoyed her work, she smiles. "Ah yes. It's kind of an old historical recreation kind of recipe. If you want I can send you the recipe, if you would allow us to exchange contact info." the immortal says casually.

~{{((--------------------------------))}}~

Family Name: Lin (林) Birth Name: YinRou (陰柔) Courtesy Name: JiXue (积䨮)
Residence: 1501 Lumiere Housing District

Concentration ( 1 )
  • (sustain)Boundary of my Clothes(Inside/Outside) - effect - duration

Causes of Pain and appropriate pain modifiers log:

>Cause of Pain - Modifier Added - Stacking if applicable
>Sustained storage spell - +1 - x1
>base headache - +1 - x1
--------------------------------------
Total: 2

//OOC:
AnnoyedPanda

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:25 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ⑧ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:24 am
User Image

”The man who has no imagination has no wings.” - Muhammad Ali

Residence: 1200 Pasadena Housing DistrictOccupation: Artist / Guitarist / Novelist / The Smoothie Palace Barista - Cashier

Her morning classes at online school ended until 10 AM today, and it was around 11 AM that she arrived at Smoothie Palace to begin her shift via the bike, the schedule being until 3 PM today. She had her hair tied into a ponytail so that it would be encased inside her hairnet better. Right now, Kristine would be one of the people mostly in charge of taking care of the register today. Two of the co-workers beside her were present taking care of the orders for the customers. With Kristine around, the job would be a bit easier. She wiped the sweat across her forehead; the t-shirt she was wearing for her shift was made of light cotton so that she would move along easily. The fabric shifted, allowing a small peek of the skin of her waist, though the front was concealed with the apron as part of her work uniform.

There was one homework that she had to submit later after her shift, the research paper about North Korea based on her own words but with some research allowed. Too bad it would require at least three pages with 2000 words. But that would wait. For now, Kristine would just focus on breezing through her shift like a confident girl that she would always be, even if some customers would be difficult to deal with.

Mood: productive
Company: everyone inside
Money: $30.00 (Wallet - after yesterday's expenses) ; $1400.00 (Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Amethyst joe

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:01 am
User Image
hi Arielle LeBlanc xx //
【 Feeling: Confident 】【 Company: No one yet 】【 Wallet: $991.30 】【 Outfit: x

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Arielle strutted around with her black cross-over bathing suit, a smile across her face as she knew there was some people checking her out. She swayed her hips in her walk as she walked over to the smoothie bar, bending over to show off her butt. She loved having the attention on her. "One large mango strawberry smoothie please!" Arielle requested, pulling out her credit card to pay. Arielle turned around, leaning her back against the counter as she waited for her drink. She gazed around, scanning the crowd for her blind date, or just someone cute to socialize with. Her fingers twirled in her pink beach wave hair as she twisted her head, eyeing the smoothie coming her way.

Taking the drink in her hand, she walked over to an empty table. Arielle took a seat, and pulled out her phone, viewing the message about the blind date, and giving a little chuckle. Looks like I got a good girl as my blind date. Arielle thought as she leaned back in her chair, showing off her hourglass body while taking a sip of her drink. She checked out the manicure on her hand, before scanning the crowd for her date. Minata huh... Arielle recited the name in her head as she looked for a short purple haired girl. She pulled out her phone again, as she started looking up horoscope information.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Elsa Amora

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:55 am
User Image User Image User Image
Minata Santoku | Wearing: pink/violet frilled bikini | OCC: ~

Minata stepped out of the cab after paying and took in the sights of the Smoothie Palace. She was here to meet her blind date, something she was terribly nervous about. She had never really done this sort of thing but -- being new here -- she wanted to try and break from her shell, even if it meant doing something as wild as this. She took a small breath as she clasped her phone in her hand. She glanced at it briefly before she began to walk. Arielle...pink hair..gold eyes.. Repeating that in her mind, she nervously nodded to some people that passed her and moved into the building.

Walking up to the counter first, Minata ordered a medium mango smoothie and paid for it. She played with the frilled along her two piece nervously as she turned to glance around at the many people sitting and conversing with one another, her eyes set on the description she drilled into her mind. When her eyes finally rested on a pink haired girl alone on her phone, she let out an anxious breath and smiled. Well, at least she showed. Grabbing the mango smoothie handed to her, she then began to take steps toward the table. She was clearly nervous. She was in a brand new country, in a brand new town, meeting a brand new person in attire she never thought she would wear in public. Chewing on her lips nervously, she watched the girl and slowed her walk to a stop. H-Hello. Are you..Arielle?

x Winter Bunny x
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:46 pm
User Image
hi Arielle LeBlanc xx //

Arielle looked up at the person calling her name, her golden eyes checking her out with a playful smile appearing on her face. "And you must be Minata." Arielle commented in a sultry voice, as she raised up her smoothie cup. "I see you have already helped yourself." Arielle gave another comment, as she took a sip of her cup, liking the choice of swimsuit that Minata had. It seemed to suit her well, cute, but still showing off her beautiful bossum. I would love to have a rack like that. She chuckled quietly to herself, not that hers are much smaller anyways. Arielle pulled up an empty chair next to her, inviting her date to take a seat out of the sun.
"How was your trip here dear?" Arielle asked, trying to break the ice, as she rested her cheek in her hand, giving Minata her full attention.

((I'm honestly not too sure what to do next... LOL . Damn I suck at this))
Elsa Amora

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:55 pm
Minata Santoku | Wearing: pink/violet frilled bikini | OCC: lol it's all good, we'll go with the flow xD

Smiling and nodding when she spoke her name, Minata took a moment to observe her date. This was her very first one and she seemed to luck out with an absolutely gorgeous female. She seemed sweet, Minata just hoped she stayed that way after they get acquainted. Taking a seat when she pulled up a chair -- helping her not be blinded by the sun -- she took a small sip of her smoothie before hearing her question. It was alright, I suppose. I took a cab, so not too fancy. I would have walked but I usually don't wear clothes like these out in public. I just wanted to fit the theme. Blushing slightly at the thought of how much skin she was showing, she avoided looking down at herself and instead kept her attention on Arielle. So, is this your first blind date? Have you done these kinds of things before?

x Winter Bunny x
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image
hi Arielle LeBlanc xx //
【 Feeling: Confident 】【 Company: Minata 】【 Wallet: $991.30 】【 Outfit: x

Arielle gave her imfamous playful smile as she twirled her finger in her hair. She noticed the nervousness from Minata, taking another sip of her drink. She gave a giggle, checking out her date in her swimsuit. "That swimsuit looks really cute on you though!" Arielle complimented, looking around and seeing other guys could probably agree with that statment. "And I'm so honored to be able to be your blind date, to see you in such an adorable outfit~" Arielle flattered her, giving a friendly giggle as she took another sip of her drink. Arielle leaned back in her seat, giving her date a full view of her body as she twirled her hair in her fingers again. "I guess... you could say this is my first blind date... I normally don't meet up with strangers with a fear they may be a creep. But I lucked out this time." Arielle explained, giving a playful wink at the end of her statement.

Arielle pulled out her phone, checking up on the information on the blind date, re-reading the ice breaker question. "So.. I guess.. when's your birthday? Mine is August 15... so that would make me a Leo." Arielle explained with a smile on her face.

Elsa Amora

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Elsa Amora

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:11 pm
Minata Santoku | Wearing: pink/violet frilled bikini | OCC: ~

Minata found herself blushing at Arielle's comments. She hadn't thought her outfit was much but as she glanced up at two boys walking past she felt her blush darken and quickly returned her gaze to her smoothie. She took another sip to calm herself, listening to her date answer her question. She noticed her wink and grinned shyly from it. This is my first too.. I don't usually do this. Minata shifted in her seat then when Arielle pulled her phone out. At first she simply thought it was because she wasn't entertaining enough, but then when she spoke of birthdays Minata quickly remembered that they had a topic to discuss. Oh, right! I'm an Aquarius. My birthday is February 5th. Smiling, she continued. I like your birth month, it's in autumn. That's my favorite season.

x Winter Bunny x
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:30 pm
User Image
hi Arielle LeBlanc xx //

"Really. I personally enjoy summer." Arielle explained, stretching out her body, twisting it so it would make her hips look more refined. "I get to check out people's cute swimsuits~" Arielle joked around a little, although it was also true, it was nice seeing other people's swimsuit, but also being able to check out the abs from the shirtless men. Arielle gently bit a part of her lower lip just thinking about it but then turned her attention back to her date. She took another sip of her drink as she glanced over to the waters. "Would you like to dip your feet?" Arielle asked in a sultry voice again, holding the drink in her hand.

Elsa Amora

x Winter Bunny x

Shy Shopper

7,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Amethyst joe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:02 am
User Image
User Image

♫ ♪ My song...My story..

Casey was in a fantastic mood, she danced to the music that played through the headphones she was wearing as she entered the smoothie shop. She clapped her hands together, smiling broadly her eyes quickly spotting Kristine. She pulled her head phones out of her ears "HEY THERE CUTIE PIE!" she greeted excitedly waving her hand over her head. She bounded her way through the smoothie shop and pounced on Kristine hugging her tight. "You busy? If you are can you a break? I have good news!"

Current Location: smoothie shop
                                            Current mood: feeling fantastic :3
                                            Outfit: X
                                            Current company: Kristine Darkness

Kurisuchin Saiyuki
                                            Quote:

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers