Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat down when Abigail motioned him to. Then held her against him as they watched the show. Eventually he noticed that Abigail was asleep."Belle Abi's asleep. You can watch whatever you want."Damian then noticed that Belle had fallen asleep where she sat and he left her to sleep as he picked Abigail up and took her to his room he laid her down in the bed and laid next to her. He wasn't tired and even if he was he would have stayed awake. So as Abigail slept he watched her and wondered how his life would be like now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:38 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She was out like a light, only to wake up a few minute, nope hours later. In her sleep like state, she nuzzled his chest. Groaning, and stopped with her head against his chest. "Thank you Damian.", she muttered tiredly. Why did she say that? Well it was more of the reason, she owed him as he owed her now.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian tried not to move so it wouldn't disturb Abigail. When she spoke Damian wasn't sure how to respond so he placed a kiss on her forehead and held her tighter before he said."No Abi' I should be thanking you. You are the only person I believe I could trust with my secrets."Damian then just continued to hold Abigail against him.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled into his chest and laid there. "Hopefully you can trust more people with time.", she said, only to yawn. "Mmmm, you should sleep some more.", she added on, and nuzzled his chest some more.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:04 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled."If I did sleep more them that would me less time to look at your beautiful face."He ran his hand up and down her back in a comforting gesture."Out of the both of us it's you who still needs to sleep. Don't worry about me I'll be fine just rest."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blushed hearing him and laid there. "Charming, but still it's nice when you sleep. It'd be nice, if I was ever the one awake and you were the one asleep.", she told him. Before wiggling in his hold and moved out of his hold to pull her blouse off. As she was still wearing her tank top.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:16 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just laid back."Actually I have another reason on why I don't sleep."Damian took a breathe and sighed. He normally wouldn't have told anyone but he felt that she deserved to know."The real reason I never sleep is because I have horrible nightmares. They are so vivid I think I'm there and I hate it. I lived through hell once and every time I sleep I return to it. The only time I hadn't had those nightmares was when I was coming to get you out of your nightmare."It could be seen in Damian's eyes that he hated seeming weak to anyone so it meant that he had swallowed his pride when he told Abigail.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She listened to him and nodded only to lean up then pecked his jaw. "Damian, let me help you, please.", she said. Only to prop her head up onto her arm as she laid on her side. "That's how relationships work, I help you and you help me. And you never know, maybe my dreams could help you.", she said in a smaller voice. Before kissing his jaw some more then neck.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian groaned when she kissed his neck."Abigail I need to warn you if you keep kissing my neck I might have to retaliate here."He chuckled and thought about her words. He knew that relationships require trust and he desperately wanted to trust Abigail but he was actually scared of trusting anyone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:36 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nipped his neck a bit and pulled back. "Damian, you just need to try to relax more.", she said, only to start rubbing his back. As she moved so her lips brushed his. But she moved so her lips brushed his forehead which she kissed. "I have had bad night mares myself for many years. Maybe I can help you, like you helped me.", she said, though she was a bit unsure of herself. Though she was trying her best not to seem, cowardly. She figured his nightmares would make hers look like childs play.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:46 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian couldn't help but smiling at Abigail."Abigail thank you for even trying to help but I wouldn't wish my nightmares on my worst enemy.There is no way I would want you to experience them."He placed his arms around her before he rolled them both over and pinned her to his bed. He then lowered his head towards hers."Now you might have stopped kissing my neck but I think I'll still retaliate."Then he started to nibble her neck.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:55 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She allowed him to pin her and looked up at him. But she moved her head up, only to stop him from nibbling on her neck. "Close your eyes, and look through my memories and nightmares.", she said, as her forehead was against his. Though now her eyes were closed as she ran her hands up and down his shoulders. After he looked through her memories, nightmares, and a few dozen suicide plans. It seemed most memories were blurred or made no sense. As a good number of them were forced into areas, that she would not be able to recall them as easily.

"Damian, I have been through more as you seen. That is just from me and twenty some odd years.", she told him, as she now opened her eyes. Her hand cupped his cheek, as her lips brushed his. "You choose me as your mate, and I agree to be your mate. That means we share things about ourselves.", she said, before kissing him but kept it simple and brief.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:32 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sighed then nodded his head."Alright then. I won't share my worst nightmares but I will share a less tragic one."He felt weird letting someone help him but he knew that Abigail was right. So he watched Abigail's memories and held her closer to him.He didn't know that she had felt like that and had though of suicide."I didn't know that you felt like that. I wish I could take those memories away from you."Damian held her a little tighter than before because he wanted to comfort her. Then taking a breath he said."Abigail lay down and I will show you a nightmare from my past."As soon as Abigail was laying down he let her into his mind to see his nightmare.

Damian was just a boy in this nightmare. He was dressed only in pants and he was walking through a blizzard. He was cold and hungry. He was also terribly lonely. He was looking for anyone he knew that might be friendly to him. As he walked he saw a light in the distance. And as fast as his legs could carry him through waist high snow mounds he rushed forward towards the light. After stumbling many times he eventually made it to the light which was a cabin. He knocked on the door in hopes that someone would be kind enough to let him in. Damian waited patiently for the people to open the door. When he noticed no one was going to open the door he spoke up."Excuse me can someone please open the door. It's cold and I would greatly appreciate something to eat. I don't care if it's just scraps. I just would like at least something to eat."Even though he was just a boy his voice sounded as if he held no hope for anything. Then the unexpected happened. The door opened to show his parents but as soon as they saw him the sneered. His heart ached as he heard his father say."I thought that he would have died by now."His mother sighed."I guess that would be to much to ask for."She glared at him with absolute hatred in her eyes."Why don't you just leave or better yet die. No one would care if you died."Then they slammed the door in Damian's young face. Now it seemed that Damian didn't care what was going to happen to himself so he just moved on hoping to find kindness from anyone. But anytime he saw a light it was the same reaction. So on Damian walked through a cold unforgiving world.

Damian then stopped letting Damian seeing his nightmare."It's not a horrific thing but I never knew my parents but I fear that might have been there reaction to me. It just haunts me."Damian said quietly unsure if Abigail was awake or not.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:35 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She let him hold her closer and relaxed into his hold, still pinned under him. Now she seen his nightmare and slowly woke up to hearing him talking to her. "Damian.", she groaned only to wrap her arms around his neck. "It's a nightmare, not a fact.", she mumbled as she was still waking up.

EternalKnight2013

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian closed his eyes."That's why I know that it might have some credibility. I never knew them or what they really thought. How can we speak for those that are gone."Damian then let go of Abigail and sat on the edge of his bed. He stared at the floor."People who have a predetermined lifespan have it easier than immortals. They might only come to know and grow close to maybe a hundred people or so. Immortals can grow close to many times that number and the pain of loss is still fresh with every loss."  
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games