Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[ VDAY ]: Venus' Engagement Party! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:08 pm
Good, she had gotten away from the evil naiad. Nashe was able to flitter over to sign her name up for the Truth or Dare game despite her better judgement telling her not to; after all, her signing up meant she would have to deal with other pae and other pae scared her but that was okay, at least she was going to do fun things right?!

Nashe fidgeted, flittering away from the truth or dare area and going towards the buffet table to grab something small to eat ... only to be poked by the same naiad she had been trying to get away from. The poor adolescent sprite froze mid-air, making a small, distressed sound at being contacted again. Why did this guy keep following her? What did he want? Did he want to sell her something oh she hated salespae a lot they were hard for her to say no to! Or maybe he was there to -- oh guardians he was trying to give her something it was a salespae --

"Uhm."

Nashe swished her tail around in the air, entirely uncertain how to approach this situation. What did she do? How did she get away? The nervous sprite looked back and forth, attempting to see some route of escape, but failing to find any.

"Uh."

Token of thanks? What was the catch? Why was he giving her a thanks token? She just pointed in a random direction! She didn't know it happened to be the right one--

"Thanks," stuttered she, awkwardly, taking the thing she was presented with with a shaky hand.

sailornorthstar
Sibeiko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:37 pm
Adonis couldn't believe his eyes.

When he walked into the room, he felt something in his heart. There was something just so ... beautiful in the room, perhaps even more beautiful than Venus. She was a mortal, with glistening eyes, short hair that cropped around her face in such a beautiful manner, such gorgeous dark blue and purple skin that caught his eye and his attentions in so many ways. She looked so graceful, so shapely, so beautiful, and those wings were so unique that he wanted to reach out and touch them--

Oh, his fiancée was coming over, was she not? Adonis looked away for a moment to lift a hand and wave at Venus, before turning his attention back towards the beautiful vixen that had caught his eye. She was fawning over his stepson, was she? That would not do, not at all. She should have been fawning over him. Two beautiful people like them absolutely belonged together--

"OW!"

Venus glared at her future husband, holding the arrow that one of her children had jabbed into him in her hand. "Adonis! You are here for me, remember?"

Switching from evil to innocent in a moment, Venus pressed close to Adonis, pressing a kiss to his lips. She did it in a very loud, blatant way, trying to make it clear that this was her lover, not anyone else's, and especially not any mortal's.

She grabbed his hand possessively afterwards, keeping him close to her side.

"ATTENTION ALL PAE!" Her voice boomed, dragging her fiancé alongside her towards the front of the room, where she took her seat on a throne in the middle of the Graces' thrones. Hers was, naturally, much larger and more ornate, and in the shape of a pink heart.

Next to her was Adonis, who began to pose like it was his job. He especially looked over to that gorgeous nymph and threw a wink in that direction when he thought his fiancée wasn't looking.

"Adonis and I will now be watching at the front of the party! We thank you all for coming, and we're flattered you're all here!" Venus gushed, fanning herself. "I adore all of your gifts so far! You are welcome to keep them coming in honor of me and Adonis! But mostly me!"

Teigra
Because Adonis the Too Beautiful is still winking over at Vika. That's okay though, she loves her hero.

FA Venus
Crew

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:47 pm
Seiana_ZI
Nashe

Wolfs Heart
Rainbow Dash

He smiled at Nashe he could see how uncomfortable that he made her and he gave a slight sigh he was scary. "Sorry about bothering you my lady. I hope you have a good time at the party. Also you look very beautiful tonight." He turned and walked away he felt bad for making the young woman feel uncomfortable.

As he walked he felt a pinch in the middle of his back. Turning around he thought it was Nashe only to see a beautiful Blue and rainbow Fauny. She was so pretty he wanted to go over there and sweep her off her feet but what if she thought he was scary also. he longed to be with her but she was just so awesome he was so plain he could not compare to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:14 pm
Spitfire was drooling over the most beautiful pae she had ever seen when her attention was caught by another. It seemed, that there was just too many pae that required her attention tonight. She had left her hero... her hero! A once in a lifetime thing for certain. For the most beautiful dark blue faun she had ever laid her eyes on, how rare to see such a beauty as well.

Now... now her attention was drawn to a rainbow-licious fae over yonder. Spitfire was... having... interesting... thoughts to say the least. Spitfire was still trying to figure out how to get a piece of that when the fae began to put on a show. "Star Hunter..." she said, sounding more dazed then before. "You are still the most beautiful pae I have ever laid eyes on... but I desire to have... her." Spitfire made her way slowly towards Prisma, paying close attention to how she moved her hips, trying to move them seductively. Spitfire did not know the first thing about seducing someone, but she wanted Prisma to want her.

Seiana_ZI

Fea Line
Prisma

Seruta
Star Hunter

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 pm
Rainbow Dash was lusting over the handsome demon in front of her, imagining all the... athletic... things she could do with him. When another arrow hit her she found herself facing an intense conflict. She began to long for a yellow naiad... they were two different feelings... and why couldn't she have both... she wanted one to satisfy her physical desires and the other to satisfy her emotional desires.

Even as she flirted with Kylieam... she was staring over his shoulder at this naiad, longing for him. Yet, she continued to flirt with Kylieam because he felt obtainable, while the naiad did not. He was a naiad after all, it just wouldn't fit with her lifestyle. It didn't keep her from wanting him, but it only made her pursue Kylieam more because he was right there in front of her.

Fea Line

sailornorthstar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:26 pm
Edana had never been much of a dancer, and had never had all that much of an inclination to become one. After all, her skills were not in being graceful, but still, when she spotted a colorful angel across the floor, she felt an inescapable urge to dance with her.

"I'll be back in a moment!" She smiled cheerfully at the blue angel (Blizz) and that enthralling guitarist, "Unless you two would like to come with me! That would be fantastic!"

She gave them both a brief wave, it wouldn't be too long to be away from them after all, before trotting over for a quick dance. "Hello!" She flashed the angel (Care) a bright smile, "Would you like to dance, miss?" She couldn't wait for a response before beginning to sway on her own, even if she didn't want to dance, Edana was going to have fun.

A bit of a laugh escaped her as she executed a little spin, punctuated by another startled yelp of pain. Maybe she should go to the doctor sometime to see what was causing that... But later. She would do that later.

Now... now she had to go get a closer look at that striking harpy (Sparrow). She had never found herself romantically inclined toward women, but something about this one made her heart pound. The urge to dance faded as she strode toward her. Feathers had never caught her attention so much as they did now, there was little she could see on her that wasn't utterly stunning. "H-hello..." The demon gave a shy smile as she approached. This was definitely an interesting evening... one she could see ending very pleasantly.

"Ow!" If these strange, stabbing pains would stop. They were really starting to concern her... but not as much as the heat she felt rising in her at the sight of another demon (Dagen) . A woman, again. How had she never experienced this before? And now all she wanted was to experience it as completely as she possibly could. And that wasn't going to happen just standing here. This was all a bit overwhelming, her head spun as she approached, was she getting sick? She didn't care, her hands rested on the other woman's shoulders and she gave a bit of a smirk. "Hey..." The demon couldn't help letting her eyes wander the other's body, it was... impressive...impossible not to notice that.

Edana is fairly certain that her head is about to explode.
o0_Daisuke_0o

Antidia

Wolfs Heart

Twitchapher the 3rd

Honkzilla

Alien Cat

12,675 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:39 pm
Axl felt a wave of heartbreak crash over him as his hero left him to dance with another. Even with the invitation to join it felt like a last minute thought. She was his hero! He worshiped the ground she walked on... and yet... to her, he was just a fanboy. With his guitar still out, Axl broke out into a song of heartbreak. "Standing on the corner crying... feeling like a fool for trying..." he sang in between sobs. It was so difficult being an emotional rock artist.

That female was still his hero though. He watched her as he sung, she even danced heroically! And as she went to pursue another female (that was hot) he felt inspired by the heroic way in which she flirted. If only he could flirt with the perfection that she flirted with.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:18 pm
Wolfs Heart

Enki chuckled as he did his best to match her moves. "Pop's said these get crazy. Then again if it wasn't for well...This...Pops and Dad wouldn't have met and I wouldn't be here either." He looked back to all the pae chasing each other and he thought he heard some stuff that would make his mother blush...If he had a mother. "Sometimes, crazy is good."  

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
Seiana_ZI rolled 2 100-sided dice: 83, 59 Total: 142 (2-200)

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:31 pm
While watching Prisma and Spitfire attempt to seduce each other so expertly, Voluptas looked around the room. There was a lot of love in the room, but things seemed to quiet down once her grandmother decided to talk. She couldn't have that happening, could she?

Determined to keep the fun going, Voluptas loaded up two more arrows and took aim behind her, launching them off while keeping her eyes as much on Prisma and Spitfire as she could. As much as she did not want the beautiful one seducing someone else, she certainly was seductive...

Her seduction arrows found purchase in a very colorful fae-like mortal which caught her eye for a second or two, and a very dark fae mortal with very unique, pretty wings... she wanted to reach out and touch them.

But not as much as she wanted to get near the beautiful Prisma.

Teigra
Danya
Seruta
Adrasteia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:24 pm
Well, he wasn't expecting a full standing ovation! The demon blushed and nervously fidgeted with his bowtie. It had been a little something he practiced to make the time go by, since he had little in the way of friends. Quickly he took the hat back off his head to hand it over to the red haired hybrid. He did after all promise that it was only temporary for the trick. "I am quite pleased you enjoyed that. I was a touch worried you might find it...boring." Since 'entertaining' wasn't something in his normal repertoire, he was thrilled she took it so well. "Maybe one day I could teach you it even."

EvilSilverDragon

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:54 pm
The dark red demon had spent most of her time staying by her friend, who was having difficulty locating her last item for that quest thing. That sucked because they couldn't leave just yet and the last thing she wanted to do was spend another moment surrounded by these heretics! They were everywhere! Guardians save her they were like a plague and they just kept on coming!

It was while she was mulling over how dumb this all was that she felt a p***k on the back of her shoulder. She rubbed it as her eyes meet one of those faun things approach her and try to boast? Ha! "I don't even have to try to know I'm better that." Ruby flicked her own hair, letting her bright red hair run through her fingers. Really, him being better than her? Laughable.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:06 pm
Seiana_ZI

'Not terribly much' was quite alright, as Ei-Kal could probably no sooner two-step than grow gills. But Criofan had a point about their luck, and Ei-Kal wasn't actually terribly concerned about the prospect of getting stepped on or smacked with a wing or elbowed or tripped or knocked over. And even if one or more of those things happened, it wasn't going to be anything that a laugh and/or kiss couldn't fix, anyway. Things happened, didn't they? What was more important was how they were handled and dealt with.

Speaking of handling...

Ei-Kal quickened his step to keep up with Criofan's pulling him away, making sure not to smack into anyone or interrupt anyone's interac- what in the world was going on over there- tions. He was starting to wonder if there was something in the water, or punch bowl as the case may be. Given the way some pae were acting, it certainly seemed as if that were what was going on. Ei-Kal eyed them with some degree of morbid curiosity, but this was neither the time nor the place for that.

The place was right here, with Criofan, in their own space off to the side, away from the bigger masses of pae and their antics. The time was right now, with Criofan in front of him. He smiled warmly.

"Of course."  

Amasis

Everyday Blob

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:09 pm
Alma had heard something about truth or dare for teens. She was curious about this game and since it was for her age group she just had to check it out! With the fezz back on her head she gave a big smile, "Not boring at all! I'd love to learn!" Anything she could be taught was worth learning for the ever eager to learn lady.

Still tugged by the idea of playing a game with her fellow teens, she popped out of her seat and excused herself, "I am going to go sign up, I'll be back." Waving to her friend, she took off into the air with exerting wing beats. Being above the chaos gave her a chance to wonder about weird adults were as she made a bee line for the sign up sheet. Once there she placed her name on it, first! Proudly she made her way back until the competition started. She'd need to ask what truth or dare was truly about. The name surely said it all though the truth part made no sense to her. Why would anyone lie?

Tartara Seabreeze

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:14 pm
Aquos frowned as his kitten seemed to have...Slipped away from him. Oh fate, why must you be so cruel? Such a fickle mistress she was! Though he new she would be back and beside him once again. He just knew it as it was destiny! Aquos swatted at what felt like a bug bitting him again and looked over to see a purple male walk towards him. "But of course! After all, you are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine." He offered his hand out to the other male. "I'm Aquos."

Menelie
I HAVE A WINDOW OPEN WITH BAD PICK-UP LINES AND I AM NOT AFRAID TO USE THEM! emotion_dowant emotion_donotwant emotion_dowant

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:33 pm
His eyes flicked up when a booming voice launched overhead. Truth or Dare? What a ridiculous childrens game- oh. He smiled as Alma bounded over to the signup table. She was after all, a child in many ways. It would give her some time with kids her own age as well. Meanwhile he himself wanted to try out something. Arm wrestling. Keeping an eye out on the red head, he quickly slipped over to get a quick match in.

~results have yet to be rolled~

It seemed to be over the moment he began. The male rolled his shoulder, suddenly much more appreciative of sheer strength than he had before. Perhaps instead of devoting so much time into his studies, he should lend a few hours for the physical body? He slipped back to the table shortly after Alma came back. "Have you ever played before?"

EvilSilverDragon

The male winced ever so slightly when she already found a victim. He parted his lips to agree and start over, when suddenly a voice boomed overhead. Truth or dare? "Before that...how about we see what that is all about first? Then we can get back to this." Stalling. Stall for as long as pae-ly possible.

o0_Daisuke_0o

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games