Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Dead Soldier

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:27 pm
Hello, I'm LDS (Little Dead Soldier). I'm a FA for Gaia and decided to join the revolution because I want the gold back. Most of my years on Gaia, I've been an Exchanger. I miss buying things with gold. Some things about me irl, I'm a mommy and a teacher. I love kids <3  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:28 pm
Little Dead Soldier
Hello, I'm LDS (Little Dead Soldier). I'm a FA for Gaia and decided to join the revolution because I want the gold back. Most of my years on Gaia, I've been an Exchanger. I miss buying things with gold. Some things about me irl, I'm a mommy and a teacher. I love kids <3

Pleasure to meet you, Little Dead Soldier! ^_^  

Javier Cross

sweetkittycupcake

Cluttered Witch

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:30 pm
Madame Xiva
Hiya Kitty!!

I'm so happy to see you here with us. WELCOME!!! heart

User Image

Thank you for the warm welcome Madame~ :D
yum_cupcake
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:50 pm
Javier Cross
Little Dead Soldier

Pleasure to meet you, Little Dead Soldier! ^_^

Thank you~ Please to meet you as well~  

Little Dead Soldier

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:44 pm
Kit here. Generally a guildie, but I heard that the SF was exploding faster than CB on fireworks and decided to check it out
Apparently my thread about Gaia officially being Pay to Win got noticed ou o

I RP, shoot me a PM and we can work it out, I prefer posting in a thread over PMs

Synner, same username

Synners are members of Syndrone Online

Have a second main on both sites, won't reveal her username. She'll just turn down an invite anyway. Been following CV and such via a different guild on her  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:55 pm
Kitalpha Hart
Kit here. Generally a guildie, but I heard that the SF was exploding faster than CB on fireworks and decided to check it out

I RP, shoot me a PM and we can work it out, I prefer posting in a thread over PMs

Synner, same username

Have a second main on both sites, won't reveal her username. She'll just turn down an invite anyway. Been following CV and such via a different guild on her

Hi Kit, welcome to the guild!
SF was crazy today! I'm glad you decided to join. =)  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:00 am
Hello everyone! Let me tell you a little about myself.
I'm Sparkles! Nice to meet you all! In fifteen days, I will celebrate my first year on Gaia. It's kind of sad now that everything's going downhill with the Gaia economy.
I joined this guild because I agree completely with the sole purpose of this guild. I feel that the Gaia Cash issue has been taken too far!
I like to voice my opinions out loud just for the heck of it! I enjoy debating because then, I get to hear other opinions.
I can be a bit of a potty mouth, but aren't we all? I try not to curse too much.
I'm an author, reader, artist, and tekteker at heart. Those are just very few of my hobbies. I also like to swim, chat away, debate, and play games.
I love role-playing as well. I'm usually anywhere from semi-literate to literate. I do prefer literate.
I do enjoy writing really long posts! I feel like I have actually accomplished something with my use of the English language.
My posts tend to jump around a lot. (Not my role-play posts) I lose interest in things quickly, but hopefully I will be here to stay for a while to tend to my wounds before going out on the battlefield to fight. Sorry, I just had the urge to say something like that.
I'm a really random person. You never know what's going to come out of my mouth.
I love anime and manga! I'm currently working on Pandora Hearts. There's a list of all the anime I have watched somewhere on my profile.
I love to tektek. I have been tekteking since a few a days before I got a Gaia account. I wouldn't say I'm a master at it, but I've come a long way.
I was a tycoon before the marketplace became inflated. *pouts*
Also, I like helping people out. I like answering questions that others have. I promise to answer to the best of my ability.
Well, I'm running out of things to say. Take care!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:15 am
I'm LadyElizabethLeitch and I want Gaia to change

((and I can't afford a sign ;3; ))  

LadyElizabethLeitch

Interstellar Snowflake

12,075 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Dragon Master 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:55 am
Pegasaurus Rex
Kitalpha Hart

Synner, same username

Hi Kit, welcome to the guild!
SF was crazy today! I'm glad you decided to join. =)
oi, that's a really good POed Rina~  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:56 pm
Hi! I'm Azzie, joined up in 06 when zOMG came out. I'm a writer, hoarder of event items, and Tektek lover. Nice to meet you guys!  

Azalea Star

Snowy Fairy

23,440 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Distrustul Officer 50

Moonbeam Vixen

Moonbeam Vixen

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:00 pm
Hello~ I'm Moonbeam Flame, aka, Moon, Moony, or Lizz.

I've joined because I miss when gold ruled. I miss when you could just donate money instead of it being pushed in your face for you to buy buy buy. I'm tired of how the site is going and miss the much more fun days.

In real life, I'm a mother of two children (a boy and girl, boy being older) and I love writing. I'm on Gaia for roleplaying, but I do love being able to dress up my avi, enter it in the arena, etc. Most of my net friends are on Gaia.

I love helping people and talking, so feel free to PM me if anyone needs anything. I run 5 guilds currently, 4 being roleplay guilds. ^-^ (I use the fifth to store all my stories, OC's, characters in general, coding, yadda yadda)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:12 pm
hey everybody, my name is sheep - i would like to join this as best as possible. i don't like buying gc but now i feel like i have to buy it in order to get anything on this site. i really do which they would stop and i would like to help out with it. thank you.  

mista sheep

Lucky Hunter

Neseroth

Brainy Cultist

10,650 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:30 pm
Just an old user who'd like some of the old flavor Gaia had.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:45 pm
LadyElizabethLeitch
I'm LadyElizabethLeitch and I want Gaia to change

((and I can't afford a sign ;3; ))

Hi LadyElizabethLeitch! Welcome to the guild! I'm so happy you decided to join us. Also, I'll make sure you get a sign!

WELCOME!  

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:46 pm
Azalea Star
Hi! I'm Azzie, joined up in 06 when zOMG came out. I'm a writer, hoarder of event items, and Tektek lover. Nice to meet you guys!

HI Azzie! I'm so happy you joined us! WELCOME!  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games