Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:26 pm
lonniedi
Iyamashi
User Image

-pokes the smilie- xd Perfect expression.
haha, yuppers  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:30 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari
They only reason he called was because I called him earlier when he wasn't there.. I thought he was coming to meet me, but it turns out he was at his friend's house... stare

Ah okay, then I hope you don't mind if I take out some anger with you. Things like that.. argh... stressed
Go ahead.. be angry..
scream SCREAM FEST!!! scream
User Image
heh.. BOOM...
expresses your mood doesn't it? blaugh
Perfectly... *desperetly wants to explode*
stressed
aww, none of us want you to explode cami-chan. just the smiley, not you.
GRRR... I'm still pissed off... scream stressed
I just wanna... just wanna.. ARGH!! *punches the wall and leaves a huge hole* stressed
now now, calm down. No need to to that, just wait till he come by and puch him then, that would make you feel a whole lot better.  

Syrotek
Crew

Jinshi Yu

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:35 pm
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
I just wanna... just wanna.. ARGH!! *punches the wall and leaves a huge hole* stressed
now now, calm down. No need to to that, just wait till he come by and puch him then, that would make you feel a whole lot better.

And remember to breathe deeply. Breathings good, you live that way. xd 3nodding I've been saying that to all my friends lately when they're emotional high. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:40 pm
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
stressed Yeah.. but still... GRRRRRRR.... stressed Ok..... gotta calm down....but... but... RAWR!! scream .... damnit.. this makes me wanna.. you know... damnit.. gotta calm down.....  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:42 pm
lonniedi
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari

And remember to breathe deeply. Breathings good, you live that way. xd 3nodding I've been saying that to all my friends lately when they're emotional high. ^^
Hey, great advise. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:46 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
stressed Yeah.. but still... GRRRRRRR.... stressed Ok..... gotta calm down....but... but... RAWR!! scream .... damnit.. this makes me wanna.. you know... damnit.. gotta calm down.....
Yep, just let it all out right here in the thread. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding  

Syrotek
Crew

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:53 pm
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
I would, but I'm gonna just shut up now... otherwise I'm gonna start looking at the pretty sharp objects again... that's not good... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:55 pm
Cami_Kaminari
I would, but I'm gonna just shut up now... otherwise I'm gonna start looking at the pretty sharp objects again... that's not good... sweatdrop

eek Woah! Yeah.. not good... @_@  

Jinshi Yu

Viva la Courtney
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:12 pm
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari
I know.. but I'm not really calming down one bit... stressed stressed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:15 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
If you don't, then you will start looking at the pretty sharp objects again. Come on Cami-chan.  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:16 pm
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari
There you go, it's good to get it out of your system.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:24 pm
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari
Damnit.. my mood is getting worse and worse!! s**t..... ok.. something or someone is gonna get hurt soon.... *looks at the sharp objects*.... damnit..... *locks herself in Iya's closet*  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:35 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari
Damnit.. my mood is getting worse and worse!! s**t..... ok.. something or someone is gonna get hurt soon.... *looks at the sharp objects*.... damnit..... *locks herself in Iya's closet*
Yes, do what your heart tells you, just keep it in. blaugh

Feel any better Cami-chan?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:47 pm
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

.... not really.... I'm just gonna stay in your closet until my urge to... hurt... goes away..... sad  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 8:50 pm
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
Iyamashi
Cami_Kaminari
lonniedi
Cami_Kaminari

.... not really.... I'm just gonna stay in your closet until my urge to... hurt... goes away..... sad
well, do what you must do to calm down. however, under no circumstances must you hurt yourself, got it?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games