Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[Introductions] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter as of Nov 15. 2006
  1+
View Results

Exotic~Muffin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:55 am
UserName: Exotic~Muffin
NickName: Muff
Prefrences: Guys
Intrests: Fencing, yaoi, drawing, swimming, acting, just sitting around with people I love... The typical.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Riku/Sora
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: An anime my friend showed me, I think it was called Get Backers, or something...
Other: I'm a horrible cook u.u;;;

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:10 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Aya-Madigen

Zee`s Dead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:47 am
Username: Zee Green Tell Sun
Nickname: Tell, Zee, Greenie, Bel
Preferences: Guys...yes, I'm a girl in real life.
Interests: Drawing, Listening to Music, History (Feudal Japan, French Revolution, and Victorian Era and religion study), Fashion, Sleeping, Track (Shot and Discus), Cooking, Anime and Manga..
Fav. Boy/Boy Pairing: Jeebus, you had to make me choose! Um...one of them is EnerxZolo from One Piece.
First encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Fanfics galore at a friend's house.
Other: I am a rabid RPer that prefers yaoi (maybe yuri) and fighting RPs. I love to write on teh compy an drawing and often AM on teh compy. I love drawing and hope to become a graphics artist/animator while being in the culinary industry. I love music, often dark or Hinduish (Indian) music..or any music from the 90's. I wish I could dance..In real life, I'm hyper crazy, funny, and often is "that 'gothic' girl who creeps everyone out" when 'm really as sweet as pocky. I love pocky.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:35 am
UserName: Hayasaka Kosei

NickName: Kosei, Haya, Ko-chan (I'm too boring for RL nicknames. >>)

Prefrences: Nyeeeh. >>

Intrests: Cooking, reading, drawing, writing, playing way too many of those awesome J!RPGs, throwing dice around on occasion.

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Tough question. D: It varies. General favorites are Squall/Irvine (FFVIII) and Dias/Ashton (Star Ocean: The Second Story)

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gundam Wing fanfiction. I had no idea what I was getting into. D:

Other: The first time I played Dungeons and Dragons, my third-level fighter got torn apart by a baby dragon. ;-;  

Hayasaka Kosei

Timid Inquisitor

carbuncle22

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:35 pm
UserName: carbuncle22
NickName: Eve
Prefrences: hm? Well I'm straight...if that's what you're asking...
Intrests: Reading, trying new drawing styles, attempting to finish a story, and listening to music...a lot.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: As long as they make a good couple, I'm happy! xd
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Fanfics
Other: This looks like it could be fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 7:41 pm
My name is Bri.

I am a female who was frightened out of role-playing heterosexual role-plays and found comfort in role-playing shounen-ai/yaoi. I am a female, but to watch me role-play a female is a rather hilarious sight. I just can't do it.

I try my absolute best to be as literate as possible... but I'm not perfect at all so obviously I slip up often. But I take advice and attempt fixing it. I have run-on sentences was recently pointed out to me and I have been trying to stop that, but I type as I speak and... obviously from the abundance of run-on sentences here, I'm not doing too well.

I'm 16 years old and a Junior. I do not have a life. I enjoy taking photographs, writing silly love stories usually with 'tragic' endings and magic, and gushing over old movies with 'dreamy' actors and actresses. I do not have a sexual preference. I have been labeled as straight by my friends, and bi-curious to those who have seen me with no inhibitions (drunk). My whole philosophy on sexual preference is quite simple: Love is love. No age, no gender. You can love anyone in anyway no matter anything. It may not always work out for various reasons, but the love was there and that's good enough for me. Personally, I think everyone is beautiful. The only people I have not been able to find beauty in are those who are unnaturally cruel. I adore Urban Fantasy; books and role-plays. Francesca Lia Block and Simon R. Green are my favorite authors.

I start sentences with 'I' a lot. This happens when I'm nervous, trying to explain myself, or really sad. I'm a strange mixture of the three.

My wisdom teeth were taken out at 8 a.m this morning. My mouth is sore, I might not be starting a role-play soon. Another thing, I am terrible at joining others role-plays and have to start my own.

I'm afraid my characters all have many things alike. Most are gay, the majority of my females are asexual and only play minor roles, my straight male characters aren't nice usually, my vampires seem evil on the outside but can be broken/seduced easily.

I think I prefer my demon characters and werewolves the most. As well as characters who have not been born yet.

I hope no one minds I introduced myself in a different way.  

Buhri113

Boogie The Witch~Ronin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:41 pm
UserName: CountBoogie-Pop
NickName: Boogieman....Count, not many hopefully Dapan Chan can come up with a good one blaugh
Prefrences: Straight (have GF)
Intrests: Anime, skateboarding, GOOD music... feminine anime characters (eg. Fruits Basket, X)
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: ....don't have a fav...maybe later, get back to ya'
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Girlfriend got me interested with her Gackt obsession, then evolved...never physical...
Other: PM mwah for details *pokes tongue*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:54 am
UserName: Dreamsnightmare

NickName: Hmm, I have a lot. But right now the one I currently use is
GiGi, and Angelneko kitty-chan, given to me by my boyfriend.

Prefrences: straight (exploring)

Intrests: Yaoi, anime, role playing yaoi, role playing in general, reading, poetry, making stories, drawing anime, drawing in general. Kitties, Plush toys, mangas, yaoi mangas(wish i had some *tear* )

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: joey/kaiba, Hiei/Kurama, Goku(Siayuki)/ Naruto,
Cloud/sephroth, Inu yasha/koga, Inu yasha/miroku. Shuichi/yuki(gravitation) (okay I know, but I couldn't choose. And I am sure I probably spelled some one's name wrong. -.-)

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Hmm Well, my friend in CA letted me a page of something that might of been boy/boy love. But she always talked about it, and so I got curious and she always told me that I probably wouldn't like it... Heh, and now look at me now. sweatdrop xd

Other: I love anime, but sadly, I can't really remember how to spell any the names, and the only anime I can think of that I could name almost all the main characters from is Inu Yasha, and maybe Trigun. But I also love the origional Gundum, with Herro and Duo, *cries* I wish they never took that off air in CA!! I also like a few other of the Gundum shows, but none of the newer-newer ones. I also had my self interested in Zoids for a while, and this one show, where ALL the hero's who's base was in space, and they drove machines that looked like animals. (just like zoids) but, sadly the series ended with ALL of them dieing in one big red tower they couldn't escape from. I also like Yu Yu Hakusho, Hiei being the best of them all. I like Gravitation, and Siayuki(seen one movie), Samari Deeper Kyo(seen one or two episodes), Chobits (seen 1-4 episodes and read a few mangas), Fruits Baskit (read some mangas, and seen on episode), Dragon Ball, and I like Dragon Ball Z, I like Zoids (all of them), I like, Naruto, Sukisyo(seen epi. 5 and 8 and 7), Yu-gi-oh(I'm all for Joey and Seto kaiba), Full Metal Alchemist, Vampire Hunter D- Bloodlust, Rurouni Kenshin, Card Captor Sakura, Yami No Matsuei,Ai no Kusabi (i've seen where Riki and Iason die.. So sad) Well I think thats the end of my very long and most likely unneeded long list of animes... sweatdrop Oh wait... Maybe I did remeber them eek

Now onto music! Dun-Dun-Dun!
Heh, no long list here, I like many kinds, but so far the best music has Green Day, Evenessance, Goood Charolet, The Gorillas, All American rejects, Korn Linkin park (a few of their songs.), Umm there are many more, but I promised to not have a long list. cool  

Calico Hearts

1,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Rock Paper Tofu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:08 am
UserName: Tyree-Shingen
NickName: Ty
Prefrences: Bi but I lean more toward guys.
Intrests: I dunno, fun stuff! Video games, anime, taking pictures,(but I don't want to be a photographer) and tickle wrestling! mrgreen I do it all the time with my sister! whee Errm...Yaoi of of course, I love anime fan fics with fluff and WAFF. whee
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: Kazahaya and Rikuo form Legal, or Lawful, Drug.
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Well it's not yaoi but, I saw these two guys making out, in public, in a Six Flags Theme Park. I was young then but I thought it was kinda hot. O.O;;;
Other: Sometimes I can be really random. And when thoes times come, I have to find something to do or else I get really bored; even though I'm pacient.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:23 pm
UserName:Nethcros of Two Minds
NickName:Neth
Prefrences: Gay, and proud of it.
Other: I quite enjoy the cute male image board on Idlechan  

Nethcros of Two Minds

The_El_Wray

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:46 pm
Username - Pitfighter
Name - Corey
Age - 15
Preference - Not sure
Orientation - Bi
Interests - Boxing, Kickboxing, Martial Arts, Music, Reading, Yaoi
Dislikes - close minded people
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing - Shuichi + Yuki of course! ^^
First Encounter W/ Boy/Boy Love - Amv's
Other - Even though I may be a fighter/boxer, I'm pretty gentle outside of the ring. I'm nice and caring, and when it comes to boy/boy relationships, I am a total uke.  
redheadlurver rolled 15 8-sided dice: 2, 8, 1, 5, 3, 7, 8, 3, 7, 1, 1, 6, 1, 3, 7 Total: 63 (15-120)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:01 pm
UserName: blissfulldarkness

NickName: Rya-chan!

Fav color: black, blood red, others

Interests: Japan, yaoi(of course) write/read fanfiction, , video games, anime/manga, drawing, dancing, singing,

Dislikes: yaoi haters, flammers, closemindedness, pink

Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: AxelRoxas!!!!!SasuNaru, YukiShuichi, RoyEd, EnvyEd! and many many others

First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: don;t remeber i think it was on naruto or hp, no wait fma!

Music stuff.....
Avenged Sevenfold, Linkin park, System of a Down, Lost prophets, My chemicla Romance, The Used, Simple Plan, KH2 soundtrack

anybody played the KH2 game? i finished, it was awesome!!!!

redheadlurver

x_kiro_x

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:03 pm

UserName: Oh, come on! scream
NickName: Ninja
Prefrences: as...in...??
Intrests: Hot man sex, Hot girl sex, reading, meditation, spells, paganism, clothes design, music, more music...more hot gay sex.
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: GokuxVegeta, LoganxKurt and Jim x blair...I can't just choose one...
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love:
Friend: Look! Hot gay sex -shows manga-
Me: My word, that is hot.
Other: I keel youz in teh headdd!!!11one

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:21 pm
UserName: look to the left or right, wherever my avi is
NickName: umm.. just Star haha
Prefrences: well, I'm straight
Interests: I like manga, anime, reading in general, sleeping, games, badminton, music, drawing
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: I can't really name them, because i dont remember many names, but the one that I will always remember is Dee/Ryo from FAKE
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: In eighth grade when I caught a glance of FAKE
Other: I'm chinese  

Starluvr

TokiTokiBun

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:42 pm
UserName: Lolibunniofdoom333
NickName: Bunni
Prefrences: Umm...I dont know actually.
Intrests: yaoi, ice cream, jrock, fanfiction, writing poetry, sketching loli dresses, acting, and such
Fav Boy/Boy Pairing: dont make me pick!! umm...Riku/Sora curntly. But I like ALOT of pairings!! ^-^
First Encounter With Boy/Boy Love: Gravitation
Other: Umm...I'm black, short, female, bad tempered, short term memory, curse like a sailor and lives in Florida...but I dont want too. ^ 3 ^  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games