Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
Jack Ace - 1 x 1 - Psykfall & MissMoony Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew looked up when Jax tried to talk, but he never finished. Andi went back to kissing, moving his hips a bit faster. His body was moving efficiently, even if his only thought was 'Sex....'

Cameron looked up at the sound of Jax's voice. What was about to happen?!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: True.}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:31 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Andrew just looked at him when he tried to say what he wanted, but silenced his tries with a kiss. His hips moved faster, hitting the exact same, fantastical spot every time. It didn't take long before Jax grabbed a hold of Andrew's hair and his arm again as he came with a loud moan that sounded somewhat more like a scream. If this was heaven, he wanted to have orgasms like this all the time!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:37 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew saw what Jax did and sighed. "Jaspsks! Why didn't you tell me?! Now we're messy!" he said. He was distracted now, and just looked at Jax.

Cameron sighed. He got a towel and scooted in to clean them up. He rubbed Jax's bits a little, but they were soon all nice and clean.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Awwh! Not what they wanted, Cammie!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:51 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image
"Watch me move when I lose, when I lose it hard. Get you off with the touch dancin' in the dark"

Jax looked at Andrew when he asked why he didn't tell him. Jax let go of the blonde hair he held on to. "I tried..." he said, feeling a little guilty. "Sorry..." As Cameron got closer to them with a towel to clean the mess up, Jax gently touched the boy's cheek, almost as if to show that he wasn't forgotten.

OOC;; Nah, probably not!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron looked up at Jax, and placed a gentle, sugary kiss on his lips. His kisses were, like him, very delicate, very precious.

Andrew pushed Cameron away again. He didn't seem to catch on! Andrew slammed his lips into Jax's. His kisses, on the contrary, were rough, hard, and professional. Just like him. He knew he would have to make Jax come again! This time, not all over himself!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Oh well! *kisses*}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:04 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax couldn't help but to smile slightly when Cameron kissed him so gently. It was almost as if a butterfly was placed on his lips. But yet again, Andrew pushed his brother away and kissed Jax hard. He kisses were the complete opposite of Cameron's; these were hard, deep and rough. Andrew also knew what he was doing.

OOC;; Awh~~ I actually feel really sorry for Cameron! And Jax can't do much about it either...  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron gasped as Andrew pushed him away again. Fine. He sat with crossed arms and a sour expression.

Andrew kissed Jax again. He moved his hips quickly, hopefully sending the man into a fit of passion. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was showing off.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: I know! Mean old Andi!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:26 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

He was going to actually continue?! But Jax was like...super tired by now! Not that Andrew would stop what he's doing even if Jax told him he was tired. But still.

Andrew's fast movements made Jax's eyes roll back in sheer pleasure as he let a loud moan pass by his lips. He knew he needed to hold on and to keep it up, making Andrew pleased. He looked the younger boy above him in the eyes, with the sexiest and "give-me-more" look he had.

OOC;; Indeed!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:30 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew tipped over, forcing Jax on top. He had given that look, hadn't he?! And since Andrew was a self titled "expert" he knew Jax was about to release!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Severely misinterpreted there, Mr. Expert!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:40 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax was forced to turn around and take to top. Why this all of sudden?! Was Andrew too tired to continue? Jax was tired! This was the second...third...what ever, time that he had sex with this man in the last few hours and those orgasms he had were really tiring. But Jax made the best out of it and pushed himself in and continued with what Andrew finished - hard and rough!

OOC;; Hm... slightly!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Andrew gasped in sheer pleasure. Jax was good! After a few minutes, he wore out, and simply pushed Jax to the side. He passed out, there on the floor, soft snores sounding out.

Cameron looked up at the boys. Were they done? Obviously, since Andrew was asleep. Cam pulled Jax into his arms, snuggling into him. "Thank you..." he whispered. He was happy Jax had worn Andrew out, it made Cameron's job much easier! But Jax looked dead tired too!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: Happy cuddly time!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:57 pm
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax tried to keep up the rough and hard pace. Andrew seemed to like it. That's good. But after a few minutes, the boy passed out and fell asleep and pushed Jax to the side. Jax tried to catch his breath and just looked at Andrew. Cameron came closer and pulled the young Russian man into his arms, whispering a small "thank you" in his ear. Jax snuggled into Cameron, wrapping his arms lazily around him. "No problem..." he said, not really knowing what he was thanked for. All he knew was that the he was dead tired!

OOC;; Cuddle, cuddle, nom, nom!  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:00 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron gently kissed Jax's lips. He gave a slight smile, but offered no explanation. He cuddled into the man, letting him use Cameron as a pillow. Cam also scooted Andi closer and cuddled with his sleeping brother. He was lucky, to have two special guys to love!
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry: *omnomnom* Nighty night!!}}

Psykfall

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:05 am
MissMoony13

User Image

User Image

Jax kissed Cameron back, just as gently as he got kissed. He looked at the boy with a small smile before cuddling into him again, shutting his eyes. The cuts in his arms were still bleeding, but not as bad as before.

Jax was silent for a while. So silent and still that he could be mistaken for sleeping. "I'm sorry.." he mumbled, half asleep, "For having sex with your brother.."  

mahou prince

Sweetheart

Cinnabun Gryffie

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:14 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Jamming≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Cameron smiled softly at Jax. "You don't need to apologise. You're already forgiven." he whispered. He hugged the man slightly, and kissed the top of his head. "Sleep now, Jaxie..." he murmured softly.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎Wearing≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{{Out Of Chemistry:}}

Psykfall

03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out