Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] Against all odds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:57 am
User Image "She was worried. She did that when we were by ourselves for the first week. She stayed awake waiting and then sometime she would fall asleep for awhile because she was so tired." Kallan laughed. He neglected to mention that he had stayed up later every night for a year and a half waiting.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:48 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

Nodding at this, he slowly got out of bed before leading him over to the balcony. "Lets wait here alright...lets relax together to catch up on the time we have missed," he said softly. When they had privacy, he pulled him into a hug and held him close. How he had dreamed of holding him in his arms, kissing him to no end. "I am sorry I put you through all this...will you ever be able to truly forgive me."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:20 am
User Image Kallan let himself be led to the balcony. "Alright..." he said softly he was a bit surprised when the other pulled him close once more. "Kronos..." Kallan gasped a bit surprised by the others words. He wanted to say yes that he had forgiven him already but it wouldn't be true. He was still upset about being sent away for so long having him lose all hope. "Sometime..." he answered. "You had to do what you did though. I understand it..."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:19 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

Hearing this, he seemed to give a small nod before kissing his forehead. "I am sorry...I will make it up to you," he said with a small smile; caressing his cheek. "I will get you to fall in love with me all over again I promise," he said with a big smile to him. "And...I want you to go get fitted to have royal clothes...not that of a slave but...that of my partner." His cheeks were a light red but he seemed to smile lightly at this. "I am going to have a ball in a week where I introduce you as my 'queen'," he told him with a light grin.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image "I know you'll make it up to me, and even though I don't want you to. I just can't move past everything yet. I'm sorry." Kallan spoke softly. "I already love you... I have always..." Kallan said a bit surprised. "Royal clothes?!? Thats too much, I would ruin them." Kallan exclaimed. Green eyes widened more when Kronos said that he would introduce him as his 'queen' in a week. "What?" he questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:51 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

He seemed to chuckle lightly at this, kissing his forehead. "I am going to introduce you to the kingdom as my queen...my love," he said gently, seeming to blush some. "It took a long time to find a priest but I did...I found one willing to marry us and it will be legal," he said looking into his eyes. "I want you to have...the life that you deserve and Helena needs parents....she is going to need me as her father and you as her mother...please," he begged, holding onto his hand as he awaited his answer.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:01 am
User Image Kallan couldn't believe what his was hearing. It seemed so strange for him to be married to Kronos and even more so to be called a queen and for people to accept it. "Will she even see me as a parent?" Kallan questioned worriedly. "And what will your people think about that. They only see me as a slave and with that bounty you put on me..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:45 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

"I am sorry about that but that was the only way that I could make sure you came back to me," he said softly to him. "And they will accept you...I know they will." He wasn't sure but if trouble rose, he knew the right person to lead in his place so he could go and live happily with him. "Please...trust me with this. If my people do not accept that I love you and cannot accept you as their queen then I will step down from the crown and hand it to the head knight...that way I can leave a peaceful life with you and Helena."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:09 am
User Image "I know that." Kallan said when the other explained the bounty. Krons seemed so sure that the people would accept him, what they felt and him as their queen. "If that happens then what have you fought for this whole time?" Kallan questioned stunned.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:25 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

“I fought for my people to be out from under the rule of my father,” he said softly as he looked into his eyes. “And now that he is…I can focus on what is truly important…my little sister and the person that I have loved all these years,” he said softly before giving him a loving kiss.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:40 pm
User Image "Only to fall under the rule of someone else?" Kallan questioned. "You can't just give it up when you worked so hard for this. I can deal with being the dirty little secret."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:48 pm
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

Seeing him ignore the kiss, he pouted a little before he let him go and just sighed. “I don’t want that for you…you deserve so much better,” he said gently to him before he looked off into the distance. “Why…why can’t I just have a normal life with you…why do you want me to stay here.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:12 am
User Image Kallan gave a soft smile at the other's pout and have him a soft kiss. "I was a slave... Kronos I already have better just by being with you. It just seems like a waste of time for what you fought for but if you really want to just have a normal life. Of course you have to realize the clothes of a commoner are scratchy. You'll have to obtain a job and it will be hard." Kallan said.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:26 am
User Imagex
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Kronos Plouton

When he was given a kiss back, he seemed to perk up a bit before he smiled at him. Then at the mention of scratchy clothing then getting a job; he seemed to smirk. “I don’t mind at all really…wait a moment,” he said before turning to look at him. “You don’t think I could hack it as a commoner do you.”

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:42 am
User Image "No I don't, your so used to living life in a castle. You can't even cook. What happens if something happens to me? Who will cook for you then?" Kallan questioned with a soft laugh.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff