Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 11
Year at Hogwarts: 1st year

If I would stop shivering that would be nice. I think I officially hate rain now.

"Yeah, about that..." Ronna said, shivering again from her rain soaked clothes and ignoring the crowd around them pushing past, "Why is it that you are so interested in talking to me anyways? I mean you said you were like Dmitri and Hayden right... I'm dirt to them. What's your benefit? From what I can gather from reading and rumors Slytherins are all about personal gain and I just can't see yours in talking to me."

She was clearly somewhat annoyed but she was also one to bluntly put what she thought out there. "Anyways, I like to know exactly where people stand."

User Image

In Company of: First Years
[Wearing:Gryffindor Pride]

{ }

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:10 pm
And we both go down together...we'd stay there forever...just try to get up
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

"I don't see where a kid like me can't talk to girl like you? Is that a problem for you? Slytherin's aren't all about personal gain. I am selfish yes, I can tell you that. I am arrogant...yes. I am ambitious...yes. I positively do not care about anything...yes. But do I act for personal gain ALL the time...no. Everyone acts on personal gain sometimes. I do like my reputation. But its nothing I worry about. You know how...oh let's use an example she we? You on the boat. You were stereotyped. And you didn't feel so well about it. You quickly moved to mute tendencies until I started a conversation. Well may I ask, rumors? Subjective books? But yes, before I answer the question at hand, you should answer it. Why am I interested in talking to you? Where do I stand?" he asked pedantically. This was all his own ways to get around what exactly he was truly talking to her. He was attempting to befriend a Muggleborn so that he can get away from his Pureblood elitist idea.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

And I'm sorry, this wasn't easy...I ask you believe me...and never let go

mc2

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:24 pm
User Image

User Image

Great way to beat around the bush.

"It isn't a problem, but I don't want to get my hopes up," Ronna said glancing away. "You don't get it. Back home kids were nice to me a lot of times because their parents told them to be. It was out of pity because... well, that isn't important. And it can't hurt to have your kid be friends with the kid of a cop, right? But that isn't true friendship."

"I value honesty," She said. "And yeah, I read books that are of course biased and I'm a Gryffindor, they don't exactly hold Slytherins near and dear in their heart so I hear biased rumors, but I also know a girl who was sorted into Slytherin I talked to on the train who was really nice. But she isn't nearly as puzzling as you are."

User Image

{ }

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:39 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

I always sing you sad songs...and you can sing along...and you can see your melody is calling out your wrongs.

Sergio listened to her response, analyzing it for anything he could pick up on. Why is she getting her hopes up either way...I'll need to look into that. He awaited her to finish. When she had gotten done, he just smiled a bit then started talking again. "You are not home are you? Someone is not going to befriend you because your father is a cop. Wizards are untouchable by the Muggle Policea," he said to her, being completely serious.

"I am not puzzling by any means. If only you knew who exactly I am, then you would understand...and that information...I can not provide for you. YOu would know why I do not trust anyone and by that I mean no one," he said to her, that calmness still in his voice. No stutter, no nothing. At this point, he was daring her to figure out who he was. But he knew that she at this age, could never even fathom what his family does. He almost felt bad because his family has been killing people of the same kind of policea for quite some time. He hoped her father never got mixed into anything tied to his family, but he never knew.

I never told you everything. Your losing hope and fading dreams and every single memory along the way

mc2

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:48 pm
User Image

User Image

He thinks I'm full of myself because my Dad is a muggle cop... what a joke.

"Actually it was more because of my no account mother," Ronna said distastefully. "Small town, different rules. I know that. And considering wizards think they are so untouchable by Muggle Police I plan to join the policing community of the wizarding world. It'll drive Dad bonkers too. He wants me to be a lawyer or something safe which pays a secure wage," She added with a smile.

Then she cocked her head and said, "You know secrecy is frustrating. And, I have a bad habit of sticking my nose into puzzles that intrigue me. I'm cleverer than I might look, Sergio. Don't challenge me."

She glanced up at the rain still coming down and added, "So, is that all you wanted to talk to me about or is there something else?"

User Image

{ }

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

Sergio flashed her a smirk. She was doing exactly what he wanted her too. And when she said something about sticking her nose into things, he looked at her. "I am not doubting your intelligence Ronna, but whose to say I am not inviting you to how you say 'stick your nose into puzzles'?" He was able to do this. He was able to take heat off of the situation. "I am afraid you were the one that engaged the conversation, I just kept the conversation going. But no...there really is nothing else. I just like talking to you. You have...a perspective...unlike the people I usually talk to."

mc2

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:13 pm
User Image

User Image

So I think odd. Okay, that's probably true.

"You mean different than your friend the Russian and the Princess?" Ronna laughed. "That doesn't take much to achieve. I didn't grow up around magic and I'm Muggleborn. And I grew up knowing things to be fairly straightforward. It isn't that surprising of a perspective."

She rubbed her arms as she felt the raised goosebumps on them, but she wasn't going to ask to go inside, she actually was enjoying talking to the Slytherin. Maybe they could even be friends. It was funny because she considered Miranda a friend and Sergio struck her as a polar opposite of the straightforward girl who hated her rich upbringing.

"Unlike you I'm an easy to read person," She said. "I'm all for justice and doing the right thing and getting into arguments over things just because I know I'm right. I'm pigheaded and stubborn and don't change my mind. The sorting hat knew exactly where to place me," She said letting out a bit of a laugh.

User Image

In Company of: Sergio

{ }

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:36 pm

Sergio Mourinho Di Maria

SlytherinPurebloodEleven

"Yeah pretty much. They take a little different viewpoint than I, but you know sometimes you can't chose your friends even. And what do you mean unlike me. I am an easily readable person once you figure out my background. And I'm not talking about the whole 'royal banker' deal. Maybe I'll actually tell you about that someday," he told her, smiling again. He was enjoying the talk with Veronica. She truthfully was not bad. Not like his father had made out every muggleborn to be. But she has proved herself to him by now. He then looked at her arms as she rubbed them. She was cold and he didn't want her to keep being like that.

"Here, come on, let's go inside. We can talk in the hallway. You are really cold I can tell. Maybe you are easily readable," he said to her, laughing again. It was funny that she just happened to do something that was considered 'easily readable' as she said it.

mc2

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Inside sounds nice right now.

"Knew the 'royal banker' story was a bit too good to be true," Ronna said with a smile. "But, I disagree with you about your friends. If you don't like them or they don't like you they aren't true friends anyways. Besides I'd rather be lonely than have people around me who aren't loyal."

She shivered once again, "But, yeah let's go inside you can lead the way. I didn't really dress for the weather. I just thought I'd watch a short bit of the match see what Quidditch was all about but the game was so quick and the weather was a lot worse than I planned..."

User Image

In Company of: Sergio

{ OOC: I'll let you pick next location if you want. }

Silver Eagle III

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:51 pm
-exit to Ground Floor Corridor-  

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:43 pm
So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top, don't hold back
I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it: Disappointed
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: Oh, I missed nearly everything...
I'm just the same as I was: Jayden
Now don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am: Stands

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F O U R T H Y E A R User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn was late to the game to begin with. She'd lost track of time practicing the piano in the music room, and ended up running all the way to the stands. She was sporting house colors, and was now soaked to the skin, having completely forgotten an umbrella. Shivering a little, she sat down next to her boyfriend. "Hi Jay. What did I-" And then it was over, the Snitch having been caught by Ariana. She clapped and cheered for her house, but couldn't resist groaning a little as she turned to Jayden. "Of course I just missed the whole thing. And now I'm wet. And cold." She shoved her hands into her jacket pockets and grimaced at how her wet hair seemed intent on plastering itself to her face.

A person who DESERVES my loyalty RECEIVES it

Silver Eagle III

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top don't look back
This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes, turning the rags
And giving the commodities a rain check

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:30 am
User Image
User Image

God ßłεss υs everyone. We're a ßяøкεη ρεøρℓε living under ℓøα∂ε∂ ℊυη.

And it can't be øυтƒøυℊ♄т, it can't be øυт∂øηε, it can't be øυтmαт¢♄ε∂, it can't be øυтяυη.

"Oh Newlyn, you didn't is much, just..." he said to her, but as he paused, all he could hear was the cheers of Hufflepuff roaring through the stadium. He sighed, knowing that this was probably the inevitable anyway. But then he looked to Newlyn, who seemed to be agitated that she had missed it. He could imagine her feeling.

"Hey, at least we are cold and wet together. I mean, to me, that's a little better than being cold, wet and lonely," he said, hoping to bring some humor into the conversation. "Here, I am warmer, bring yourself closer to me," he said, pulling her close in. As he did it, he kissed her cheek, loving every second of it. He didn't get to see her much because of the class differences and house difference, but he would definitely take all the time he could be with her; the love of his life. As long as he was with her he was always happy.

God sα√ε υs everyone. Will we ßυяη inside the ƒiяεs of a thousand sυηs?

For the sins of our ♄αη∂s, the sins of our тøηℊυεs, the sins of our ƒαт♄εяs, the sins of our ƴøυηℊ.

And when I ¢ℓøsε mƴ εƴεs tonight, to sƴmρ♄øηiεs of blinding ℓiℊ♄т.
                                                Like mεmøяiεs in cold ∂ε¢αƴ, transmissions ε¢♄øiηℊ away.
                                                Far from the ωøяℓ∂ of you and I, where ø¢εαηs bleed into the sкƴ.

[quote="The Forgotten Weasley]

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:22 am
So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top, don't hold back
I don't ever wanna let you down
I don't ever wanna leave this town
'Cause after all, this city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin, isn't it: Disappointed
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit: Oh, I missed nearly everything...
I'm just the same as I was: Jayden
Now don't you understand that I'm never changing who I am: Stands

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | F O U R T H Y E A R User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Newlyn laughed, and blinked away rain drops from her eyes. "Good point. Let's go inside, before both of us get colds from sitting out in this downpour." She reluctantly pulled away from him after a moment longer, and stood up, grabbing his hand. "Ugh, we're going to have to just run for it," she sighed a little, but didn't sound very put out about it. The dark haired girl ran down the stands, hoping she didn't slip and fall, with the puddles and crowd all rushing to get out of the rain.

A person who DESERVES my loyalty RECEIVES it

*exit to Grand Staircase*

Silver Eagle III

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top don't look back
This road never looked so lonely
This house doesn't burn down slowly
To ashes, to ashes, turning the rags
And giving the commodities a rain check

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:56 pm
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

Ⓗᴀʟғ-Ⓑʟᴏᴏᴅ// Ⓡᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ// Ⓣʜɪʀᴅ Ⓨᴇᴀʀ// Ⓡᴇⓢᴇʀᴠᴇ Ⓢᴇᴇᴋᴇʀ// ➊➌ ʏᴇᴀʀⓢ ᴏʟᴅ// Ⓓᴀᴛɪɴɢ Ⓓᴀᴠɪᴅ

User Image

Shayna entered the stand happily. She didn't mind that she was reserve again this year. It only made her happy to watch at least for awhile. She sat with her new Firebold II in her lap and waited for the events to start. When she heard a familiar voice. "Oh lookie, it's dear cousin Shayna. Where is this imaginary boyfriend you keep talking about? Hm? And how come you are just sitting there with your broom? You're not going to get to play didn't you know?" She turned slanted eyes towards her cousin. "Oh shut it you prat. He doesn't walk everywhere with me, and I have my broom incase Shina gets hurt and I need to jump into the game."

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image

Raphael Alexander Snow

Hufflepuff First Year
Single
Pureblood

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Raph entered the stands still rubbing what was a broken wrist... But the nurse had healed it a while back.. Though it still felt weird. As he entered the stands he noticed a curly haired brunette and smiled. "Oh lookie, it's dear cousin Shayna. Where is this imaginary boyfriend you keep talking about? Hm? And how come you are just sitting there with your broom? You're not going to get to play didn't you know?" He chuckled at the look her recieved and sat next to her. "Oh shut it you prat. He doesn't walk everywhere with me, and I have my broom incase Shina gets hurt and I need to jump into the game." At this he started laughing histerically. She really thought? Oh that was too funny. "Oh give it a rest. I know you are lying. Who would want a girl like you?" He asked chuckling still. At this his cousin gave him a cold stare before turning back to the game. It seemed she was determined to ignore him now.

User Image  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games