Welcome to Gaia! ::

☾The Outlaw Wolf Pack☽

Back to Guilds

A guild for everyone and everything. We offer fun stuff for all types, and we aim to please. We try to have a bit of everything. 

Tags: Contests, Prizes, Roleplay, Friends, Outlaw Wolf Pack 

Reply • Roleplays •
Monster High Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fizzyness Treasury Head

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:15 am
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira smiled. Wow, I never thought I could feel this way about someone... She looked into Gregory's eyes, her blush slowly fading away. She laid her head against his chest and closed her eyes, not wanting to ruin the perfect moment.

{{OOC ~ @Zel Vena Yeah I was grounded for a little while but not anymore! :)
@Chikiri Lobos Hee hee wait until I get Melody back again... Hell is gunna run loose! *laughs evily*}}

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 7:41 am
Tsuki

User Image

Tsuki leaned against him, staring up at the moon. She listened to him breath and could feel the slow heart beat in his chest. Tsuki's gaze never left the giant silver orb as she thought about everything and anything that crossed her mind. She stared until the moon had left the sight of the hole in the roof. Then she turned and closed her eyes, falling asleep on Ryuu.  

Tsuki7893

Friendly Werewolf

6,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:19 am
Gregory smiled and kissed the top of Mira's head. "Mira's so wonderful. She makes me feel... complete. I never want this moment to end..." He closed his eyes and gently nuzzled her head.

((OOC: Is it weird that I've never been grounded? Even when I got suspended from school for doing something very... unfriendly to another student, I never got grounded. >w>; ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 12:51 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira entwined her hands in Gregory's hair and, looking up at him, pulled into another kiss. A moment after their lips met again, she felt someone's eyes on her, and the hairs on her neck stood up. She suddenly pulled away from Gregory and looked out the window, trying to see what was there, but saw nothing.

{{OOC ~ o.O Lucky! I wish I never got grounded... lol 'Unfriendly' ^.^}}

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:07 pm
Gregory, still in a blissful haze from the kiss, glanced out the window, then looked at Mira. "Is something wrong?"

((OOC: I'm still ashamed of myself for what I did to that guy. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:22 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

Mira glanced at Gregory. Nothing's wrong, but something's there... I can feel it... I hope you don't mind if we leave a little early...? She asked sheepishly, hoping he wouldn't be too mad.

{{OOC ~ Out of curiosity - What was it you did? If you don't mind me asking, of course.}}

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 1:43 pm
Gregory patted Mira on the head. "Whatever makes you comfortable. Honestly, I kinda have a weird feeling, too..." Little did Gregory realize that his weird feeling was the result of an old woman in another booth staring at him because he was still wearing the torn shirt from his earlier transformation, and his back was completely exposed.

((OOC: I peed on his shoe. I made a lot of bad decisions at that age. sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:00 pm
Toy Train Driver
User Image

✖ ANNABELLE MALESE PARKER ✖

Rich and Intelligent.

"Ohh la la! Is this great or what?" Annabelle said while shutting her eyes to feel the mountain breeze.

"Where should we go first?" Katyanna asked Annabelle and clutch her hand on hers.  

Jessah Williams

Beloved Sex Symbol

Pker666777

7,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:00 am
Ryuu Ando

User Image

Ryuu woke up and stretched as the sun fell through the hole in the roof and fell on Ryuu and Tsuki's face. He looked over at her, "She's so beautiful," he said. He then stood up and looked around, "Dang it's roomy in here." He then leaned over and shook Tsuki, "Hey wake up or we will be late for school."  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:01 pm
User Image

Mira Mai

She smiled when he patted her head, glad he wasn't mad. She left a twenty on the table and pulled Gregory out of the restaurant and into the shadows outside. Okaie, I say we go see Melody a little earlier than planned... Everything seems to be revolving around her lately. Agreed? She asked, already in complete hunter mode, the adrenaline of an adventure pumping through her blood.

{{OOC ~ You got suspended for that? Wow... lol Oh and I forgot what you guys had for currency and am too lazy to go check, so I didn't put anything and just left money... ^.^}}

Fizzyness Treasury Head

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:20 am
Kaccee smiled and pulled away after a minute, just as her stomache rumbled hm......... i'm hungry, would you like to go to a resteraunt?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:22 am
"Sure."As he held her hand they walked to a resturant.  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:31 am
Kaccee smiled as they walked into a resteraunt waiter?  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:37 am
after they got their seats he asked "what would you like?"  

Kyla Stern

Romantic Seeker

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Token Tsukidorei

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 11:49 am
i would like the steak, rare pleasehe said, pointing to the steak on the menu