Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-A][1x1] A Wizard's Companion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:02 pm
User Image Oriax didn't argue, he didn't have the heart to and he knew Jason would just get his way in the end. "Do you think I could be? Even though you spell didn't say anything about it?" he questioned.

Lucy came back in carrying the stuffed fox she had been given as a baby. It looked much like Oriax's favorite form. Something to keep her Papa close. "All ready." she called smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 2:16 pm
User Image

User Image

"I really do think you can be," he said softly before smiling at Lucy. "Alright then you and Papa go to the carriage and change into fox forms so I can take us to town alright."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image "I hope I am..." Oriax said softly. He wanted to be so again to have the other's child once more. The pleasure they had both found in it, in their daughter around them. "Alright little kit lets go." Oriax said shifting before trotting to the carriage the little girl not far behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:02 am
User Image

User Image

He smiled when they shifted before going to put the things into the carriage. "There we go...now remember sweetie when we get close to change back and to change your eye color okay baby girl."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:13 am
User Image "I'll remember daddy." Lucy spoke smiling to the man. Oriax smiled at his daughter as he curled up in the carriage.
"Come on little kit. Curl up with me for a bit." Oriax called.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:20 am
User Image

User Image

Seeing them curl up together, he petted them both before he began to pull the carriage. Over the years, he seemed to get stronger physically, which he was glad for. When they began to near he stopped the carriage and looked to Lucy. "Okay baby now change." Watched her, he smiled as he lifted her out and set her down before putting Oriax around her neck. Knelling down, he looked to him with worry before looking to her. "I am going to let you go alone with Papa so you can buy what you want but remember...if anything scares you come and find me right away." With that said, he gave her a gold piece to buy what she wanted.

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:29 am
User Image Oriax smiled to Jason when the other pet them, Then he began to rest on the way curled around his daughter. "Okay daddy." Lucy said shifting back to her human form with a soft green eye color. She giggled as Oriax was placed around her neck.

"I'll watch out for her too." the daemon spoke. With a nod Lucy went off to find her treat. She ended up going into a store and instead of her treat she found a soft blanket that was big enough for a child and quite soft. She paid for it to the curiosity of Oriax. Then she went to find her father.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:37 am
User Image

User Image

He had just picked out the horse; renting him for a good week before going to hook him up to the carriage. Jason had jut finished hooking up the horse when he saw the small girl. "My my...another blanket for our little ones collection," he asked with a grin. Smiling more, he picked her up and set her on the horse. "What would my angel thing if in the future...I got you a pony."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:50 am
User Image "Its not for that collection its for another..." Lucy said smiling. "We can't use it yet." she said sternly though. She squealed with glee as she was picked up. "A pony daddy? Really? All my own?" the girl questioned amazed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:01 am
User Image

User Image

Hearing this, he couldn't help but give a soft smile. "Maybe in a few years...if we can keep saving up money, we can buy our own pony to keep," he said gently before setting her into the carriage. Climbing up, he got the horse to start walking before looking to her. "Now you stay with Papa under the other blankets I brought...make sure to keep him warm okay."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:20 am
User Image"I would like that daddy." Lucy smiled softly. "I'll make sure Papa stays warm. When we get to the doctor they'll help him get better I know it." she said hopefully. Placing the new blanket safely to the side she covered up under the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:30 am
User Image

User Image

With a nod, he began to go a little faster. He was worried for him and the possible child the other was carrying. "If you all get hungry let me know so we can pull over and make a fire to cook the food okay."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:39 am
User Image"Alright daddy." Lucy said smiling. She could tell the other was hurried because he was worried about her papa. Oriax lay in Lucy's lap resting again as she pet him. He didn't know why he got so tired so much more often.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:48 am
User Image

User Image

The three days had passed them with great worry but they had gotten to the twon just in time. "Oriax...Oriax we are here, we need to check into an inn then go look for the doctor."

BabyShawol

Rainbow Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Alikia Tsuki

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:08 am
User Image Oriax had a harder time staying awake as they neared the town. The exhaustion he felt now was more than he had felt while he was carrying and it scared him. Lucy had become quite concerned. The daemon stirred as the other called his name, he opened his eyes. Violet showing through, "Jason...we got here..." he said smiling softly.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff