Welcome to Gaia! ::

Booty Prowling Panthers

Back to Guilds

Prowling Glows & Bumping 

Tags: booty, grab, prowling, tank, fish 

Reply Booty Prowling Panthers
♥♥ Win FREE FISH Every Week By Bumping & Keeping Track!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i8u4dinner

13,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Thread Flip 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:20 pm
biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:32 pm
heart  

Dances With Scissors

Divine Muse

17,700 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Fusion Expert 300

Umi777Hana

Magical Worshipper

14,625 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hero 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:47 pm
4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:15 am
Nashoba1
Fred66
Nashoba1
Fred66
Nashoba1
Fred66

I always do. Never care if I win just love to bump. heart

That's what makes it fum, lovin' 2 bump cool

I agree just wish there was more of us.

I know, I do as well...

Was working my way through the new text thread (great work) - a lot less pages. sad

Yes true, but we still have some slowly posting...And if they want to be bumped, they will post...I've been hitting several glows as I go threw...

I agree with Zengar and Gilliam. I know I will beat last weeks score which is all I wanted to do. Would love all the prizes to go to the next great bumpers who deserve to win for a change. So if I win anything am forfeiting my prize to others. heart Thanks Joe.  

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

blessing Leya

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:00 pm
NASHOBA1, I think it is empowering of you to write to us all regarding bumps and involvement in your thread etc. Good for you! I eek  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:05 pm
Fred66
Nashoba1
Fred66
Nashoba1
Fred66

I know, I do as well...

Was working my way through the new text thread (great work) - a lot less pages. sad

Yes true, but we still have some slowly posting...And if they want to be bumped, they will post...I've been hitting several glows as I go threw...

I agree with Zengar and Gilliam. I know I will beat last weeks score which is all I wanted to do. Would love all the prizes to go to the next great bumpers who deserve to win for a change. So if I win anything am forfeiting my prize to others. heart Thanks Joe.

Well that's very kind Fred, I'm sure whoever it is will appreciate very much!!!  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:07 pm
blessing Leya
NASHOBA1, I think it is empowering of you to write to us all regarding bumps and involvement in your thread etc. Good for you! I eek

ty I see a lot of us try too...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:15 pm
Gilliam Yager
Another week of bumps done, and... uh, I probably overdid it a little. lol Thank you for the prize as always! cool

Way to go everyone, and take note (especially Joe, but everyone else bumping should too!):

I'll be dodging out of top three this week no matter my final bump score since I've been in top three a lot recently. This of course means EVERYONE START BUMPING HARDCORE and win some fish! mrgreen

I'll still be logging, got to somehow beat Zengar's total score in that Halloween airshark competition after all... pirate rofl

wow I read this b4 but didn't see give up top 3 for the week, very kind of u guys!!!  

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:16 pm
Zengar Zonvolt
Whee, way to go, Panthers. mrgreen

Seconding Gilliam here, though - I know I'll be bumping decent amount either way, and I'll log of course - but it's been me on the top slot two weeks in a row again already, and before that I've been in top three since the summer.

So take me out of top three for next week count, and YOU GO AT IT, GUYS! emotion_awesome

u guys are so awesome w/ sharing w/ others panthers!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:36 pm
Nashoba1
Fred66
Nashoba1
Fred66
Nashoba1
Fred66

I know, I do as well...

Well that's very kind Fred, I'm sure whoever it is will appreciate very much!!!

Panthers are fantastic at bumping and all deserve a chance. Some just cannot be around as much as others. Can't wait to see who the winners are for this week.  

Fred66
Crew

31,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Nashoba1
Captain

Shirtless Lover

11,800 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:48 pm

User Image
Congratulations to this weeks top three bumping Panthers!!!
~October 22 to October 28~
1.xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx w/478
2.Zengar Zonvolt w/303 Pass up 4 next in line Bumper
2.Abject_Muse w/117
3.Fred66 w/257 Passes up 4 next in line Bumper
3.Feevil w/89

WOW 2 all the Panthers Bumping this week, not only 4 ALL those Bumps but then 4 : Zengar Zonvolt, Gilliam Yager & Fred66 who passed up any prizes this week 2 give other Panthers a chance @ the top Bumper week~Now that's what I call some Panther Luv!!!

I'll tell you all, this just goes to show you, that you never really know who will take the winners spot, some jump in and some pass it up, you just can't tell unless you try, and that's exactly what these guys want "They want to see yall out here Bumping w/us!!!"
Help out another tank owner and keeping it possible 2 maintain these tanks!!!

Total logged bumps:
up 44 bumps this week, verses last...OMG scew *PASSES OUT!!!*I'm Jumping Around this week... twisted

~ A truly Amazing week this past week Panthers!!!~
Joe~

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:05 pm
Thank you so much for the fish, Captain heart
It will help me improve my future tank heart And congratulations to all who won heart and *cheers* to Fred and Zengar for their kindness heart
And for Angeni1, you did a great job with the our photo *cheers*

xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Angeni1

Romantic Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:48 pm
xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx
It will help me improve my future tank heart And congratulations to all who won heart and *cheers* to Fred and Zengar for their kindness heart

you are mistaken...i just captured the pictures n joe did all the work. heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:48 pm
Congrats to the winners, great job bumping guys! biggrin Let's try to keep it up. My goal is the usual 200 or so, let's see if I can do it...

And thanks for the Feathered Coatl. cool  

Gilliam Yager

xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:57 pm
Angeni1
xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx

you are mistaken...i just captured the pictures n joe did all the work. heart

The great work to both You and Joe ! blaugh  
Booty Prowling Panthers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 197 198 199 200 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games