Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:40 pm
(( Edited: previous post has been edited...))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:52 pm
User Image
Hïðmï Äßµråmê
¥µkïgåkµrê
Genin

She took the papers and pretended to read them. "Alright... Alright..." She mumbled. It pained to be unable to read the papers, but it was probably for the best. She'd only read her credentials and they weren't much to brag about.

"Perhaps you could replace this?" She set her headband on the desk. As usual, it was blue and emblazoned with the Konoha's leaf. "I don't think I'll need it anymore. Also, might I have access to the village's Bukujutsu scrolls, concerning the Kumogakure style? I was forced to leave mine when I moved. Security purposes and everything..."

Chakra Pool: 270 || Weapons in use: [Y/N] || Jutsu Used: [ ]
Chakra Reserve: 25 || Ryo: 両 750 || AC: 500

Secret Little Life

Hygienic Capitalist

2,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Follow the winds of fate..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji looked at the girl before looking at the paperwork once more. "I see, you are from Konohagakure..." she said as she now sighed and crossed her arms. When the girl put her headband on the desk Fuji right away grabbed it and looked at it. "I see...but before I give you anything..." she said with a sudden pause as she looked at the Lead Headband. "Why did you leave your village..?" she asked as she now focused on the Genin. "You should enlighten me a bit...the papers tell me one thing, but I want to hear it out of your mouth." Fuji stated as she was now leaning against the desk. '

As Fuji waiting for the girls answer he eyes seemed serious. She was not one to let go of a subject that easily. It was as if she was the Yukikage again in the manner she behaved and demanded and answer to her question. "Well..?" she asked now pushing on the subject as she had the leaf headband under the palm of her hand on the desk and her pointer finger was tapping on it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Suiton: Water || Fuuton: Wind

Chakra Pool: [ 350 ] - [ 0 ] = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image
Hïðmï Äßµråmê
¥µkïgåkµrê
Genin

She looked at the former Yukikage gently began to rub her index finger and thumb together. Between these two digits, one of her insect rested. She began stroking the small creature to calm herself. It was like a stress toy, pet, and child all-in-one. "Miss Yukikage, I'm not the best shinobi, as you have read and my clan knows this. They put me through school with high hopes that I would succeed where my parents had failed."
She took a deep breath and opened her palm. With her palm now open, the insect crawled inside her body and stowed itself away. "They never made it past chunin and failed more missions that they should have. The same was predicted about me and they decided it would be best if they revoked my privileges to study ninjutsu... So I came here. I came to learn and better myself."

Secret Little Life

Hygienic Capitalist

2,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Rank: Jounin || Village: Yukigakure || Special Job: Adviser || Classes: Taijutsu/ Medical

Fuji looked at the girl before she sighed and smiled. "Trying to prove that you are nothing like your parents...." she said as she opened a part of the desk and grabbed the scroll she wanted and a Yuki headband. "I understand that felling..." she said pausing for a moment looking at the Hidden Leaf headband. "But you must never forget your parents, they tried and worked...though in the end it got you shunned.." she said as she offered grabbed her hands and put the headband and scroll in her hand.

"Welcome to Yukigakure, now to tell you the truth, I'm not the Yukikage, but the former and currently an Advisor...." she said as she had and apologetic smile on her face. 'That bra....I mean young man at the desk is the current Yukikage..." she said with a smile trying to hid the fact she almost called the Yukikage a brat.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:45 pm
User Image
Hïðmï Äßµråmê
¥µkïgåkµrê
Genin

"Thank you, Miss. I'll do my best to support the village." She spoke humbly and bowed. Her hair trickled down in front of her face, as she slowly stood back up. She turned to the new Kage and bit her lip. She had been so rude, although it wasn't her fault that she did not know he was the Kage. After all, one would assume that the older individual was of the higher rank.
"Thank for your time, as well, Yukikage-sama. I'll try not to be a burden." And with that she turned around and made her leave. Those two had far better things to do, than mess with her.

[[EXIT]]

Secret Little Life

Hygienic Capitalist

2,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:14 am
K.[K] F u k u o u k a
[ Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Sub Class: Sensor ]
[ AC: 0 // Ryo: 0 ]

User ImageKomaru entered the main building. As he walked, the growing apparition gnawed around his senses. In a way, he could make out various people shifting here and there, working in their lines for today. He would normally stand there since it would be a first visit. After several minutes, he managed to make a little map in his head. But he couldn't afford to waste any more time on such a silly thing. He'll be visiting this place tons of times later on, or so he assumed.

Though blind, his senses worked out quite well for him- While in thought, his head plunged straight into a stack of walking books. Oops, a person carrying them! Before he could even rub his face, he started to pick up the fallen entries while apologizing. For Komaru, this happened to be normal in a day to day sort of routine. After bowing for like the seventh time, he rose back and proceeded to sidle down the walls. It wasn't the coolest looking thing to do in a public place but he felt so much better brushing against where he'd go. Ah..but it's not really necessary..is it? His ability to define structures were not as good as he could make out faint traces of chakra. With someone so clumsy and accidental like Komaru, how could he ever be seen as a ninja without others being disturbed by his very actions?

No matter what, he promised himself and his special others to keep a visual lookout. Minus the irony. He found two chakra traces. Probably anbu now that he was close enough to define their shapes. Though the details continued to escape him. "I was instructed to receive my headband after graduation. Is there anyone?" He asked, not so loud nor too quiet. Even though his body was awkwardly placed inbetween the two anbus and his hand already on the door's handle[or knob?]. Komaru...sometimes wasn't the most intellectual when it came to socially acceptable behavior. Again, he didn't have to ask for their presence. In a semi-creepy way, he could tell by the faint, yet visible thickets of chakra floating about behind the door he was against.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
Tsukuyomi ❄ Hyousetsu
Yukikage

By now, the ANBU knew what to do when a new genin came in. They grabbed the door knob and opened up the door, completely ignoring the fact that the boy already had his hand on it. Huh. I didn't even have to snap my fingers this time. Nice." Tsukuyomi simply waited for the boy to come in, instead of saying the usual "come in", followed by some form of insult. Let's see if this kid can figure out who the Yukikage is. Once again, he turned to Fuji and subtly winked.

iOath

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:42 am
Fuji n0 Yuki

Fuji looked at the Yukikage and smiled at him nodding. I guess I will play long, a bit longer... she thought to herself as she took a relaxing sigh. This must be his way of letting off some steam and having fun. "Please enter..." she said with a voice with confidence and what sounded commanding, yet calm. Fuji now had her arms crossed as she waited for the young Genin to enter. She would be playing the Yukikage for a while it seems.

But when the Yukikage was up to his old little tricks, it doesn't hurt to make make him laugh once in a while.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 am
K.[K] F u k u o u k a

User ImageKomaru nearly stumbled. What felt like massive hands grappling his own landed him down on his knees, his palms pressed against the floor. His head turned back to the anbu, briefly to instill a slight bow. "S-Sorry! I didn't quite see you there!" It was a bit of a lie but he buckled down and faced the tone of a woman. He was closer here now as his knees sprawled neatly on the floor, humble. At first his eyes shot wide with alarm. This woman.. His eyes steadily lessened and later transgressed with calm steadiness. How interesting.

It was known: to some degree, that their village kage was a woman. Her face, he had never seen, her voice, he had never heard up until now. But it was known a few events prior to the year, that she had gone missing. Or, absent was the more gentler word, for a long period of time. He would sometimes listen to some civillians chatting. But of course, no one probably knew the reason, or even saw it as that. However, they did lace some truth to their words because a village just wasn't one without a figure to love and respect. And in that time, they could have elected someone. But I know neither. Just some thoughts as he observed this place with closed eyes. He couldn't quite put a note on it, but the two chakra signatures were way different. However, this could merely be a coincidence. The two of them were probably dictated by their seperate classes, thus the immediate termination.

"I'm, sorry for the odd...way of manifesting myself, ma'am. I'm here because I was instructed to receive my headband. Is our Kage busy?" His last question could have meant anything. It could be referring to anyone with an authorative figure. And besides, it doesn't take just one to run a village. While speaking, his head was turned to another figure. Slightly smaller than the sylph of the woman before him, but his chakra pool was large. Wow! He looks like he's no older than I am.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:21 am
Fuji n0 Yuki

Fuji looked at the boy whom entered and gave him a look that seemed to show order and confidence. "You seem to be one to assume things rather quickly..." she said as she seemed to have noticed him in his thoughts. She herself didn't have a change in facial expression nor did she falter in her words. "I'm the Yukikage of this village and as you can see, I'm busy dealing with you right now..." she said as she still had her arms crossed and her eyes on him. She did seem to be a annoyed he was about the sense the difference in her chakra and the real Yukikage's. But she did not let it mess with her act nor did she allow it to make it seem the gig is up.

"If it a headband you need I can get it for you..." she said as she walked over to the desk and looked at he Yukikage as she looked around for a headband. "You seem to be a bit nervous, you can relax yo know..." she said to the Genin. But in reality she had just cloaked her true words that where directed at the real Yukikage which where. "[ This one has a very keen senses and a sharp nose... ]" When she turned around she seemed to be holding the same straight and serious facial expression before she gave a slight smile. "Do you need anything else besides the headband..?" she asked the Genin.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:25 pm
K.[K] F u k u o u k a

User ImageHis knees only tightened as he flinched from her words. This close, the walls of her skin that covetted her chakra made it even easier for him to better define her appearance. She looked winsome but he could detect a good amount of temper control behind it. "Ahh..s-so you say.." While he waited, he followed her with his eyes, eventually flickering back to that same figure he stared at only seconds ago. Now the supposed lady Kage was interacting with him silently in the shadow. Nervous, am I really? My chakra doesn't isn't anywhere near disturbed..

Komaru could 'see' that the man was in a sitting posture with some sort of obscure platform cutting across his mid-torso. Those lines only slightly blurred the chakra within him but he could tell that it was furniture. Another desk just near the main one. From that, Komaru deduced that the man was probably an advisor, also based on this strict lady's words as a kage. A new advisor perhaps? Still, he was quite unsure. But he did in the end, deduce that the man was important. Lady Yukikage.. She wouldn't happen to be lying, now would she? Even for a few occassional fluxes, she might as well be good at it. I'm almost clueless.

Komaru coughed, nervous, still kneeling. His distant eyes seemed to know even when they did not concentrate on a focal point. "Erm, I apologize. I'm usually nervous around authority figures.. Even when I can't exactly see one. Do I need anything else..? Oh, no.. Well actually, there's one more thing.. I was just curious.." He smiled albeit a little sheepishly, staring blankly in front of him. He took in a deep breath, about ready to say something daring. "Ma'am.. are you sure you're not the ones doubtful?"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:49 pm
Fuji n0 Yuki

Fuji looked at the boy for a few moments. He seemed to be thinking of something. But she herself already made several scenarios in his head about what he may say and how he may respond. "Yes, I do say and with the confidence and skills to back it up..." she said as she smiled and crossed her arms just under her breast.

Fuji took notice of the Genin eye and studying the real Yukikage. "And him, if you're wondering, he is an Adviser..." she said with no hesitation in her speech. "Shocking right?" she asked the Genin with a smile on her face now. "As young as you, but as strong as me...no much stronger than me..." she said. Fuji than realized she should get back on topic of the headband and more.

Fuji walked closer to the young man and offered him his handband. She also motioned for him to stand if he wished. "I see, just think as me as a big sister..." she said with a gentler smile on her face. 'I see..." Fuji said as he said he did not need anything else, but paused as bit when he said he did. "Oh ..." she than waited and than the statement that came out of his mouth was both bold and blunt. Fuji's eyes narrowed a bit and she was giving the Genin a decent stare. "Why would I be doubtful of anything...? I"m the Yukikage that protects this village along side my fellow shinobi, also along with people willing to do the same shinobi or not..." she than give him a look. "But, if you are so sure we are doubtful, than what would be so doubtful about..?" she asked wanting an answer. Her expression didn't change on her race or her glare at the Genin. But she did wonder a bit if the Yukikage was going to step in and say a bit.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:49 pm
User Image
Chisato Ekiguchi
_________

It had been a long time for Chisato since she'd taken it upon herself to se anyone other than her handlers an those of the like the Yukikage had impersonally had see to her upbringing and Her training. Spending even now most of her life set apart from most nin Chi had thought it time to meet her leader, the voice she'd followed but never truly heard or even if she could see well, laid eyes upon. She wanted to ask a question of the Kage something personal to her future that she wasn't sure The Yukikage would be willing to answer.

coming to the door Chisato would stop and nearly as silently and fluid in her movements as an Anbu themselves she'd approach being missed for ever the slightest second in her presence. Opening the door she'd notice the boy kneeling and the two figure, one sitting the other standing, as to what they rightly looked like it was more so a pair of blurs that gave had specific masses but as to what esthetics they had she'd be at a loss.

Not saying a thing as she'd most likely came in after or in the middle of something chi would only bow and wait her turn, mimicking the other Genin from what she could sense, taking point beside him. "glancing up slightly waiting to be addressed Chisato would hold her tongue not to further interrupt.

(Yeah I'm just popping in to get a few questions answered for my character then I'l be out of your hair)

_________

ChakraX260
[Fuuton] [Raiton]
Ryo::800 , AC::1,200  

Reaper Elyse

Magnetic Capitalist

6,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:02 pm
[[Sorry for the late response. I thought maybe to wait for Oath.]]  
♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games