Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Streets of Hogsmeade Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:54 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Streets of Hogsmeade

Well she was a Slytherin after all, so the exchange of information was always the most prized form of currency within that house. However this was an emergency situation and Ronyo was not about to let a single clue get left out because of some minor issue. Michelle had always seemed like a good person to Ronyo, not someone who would jump in to save someone but also not the person who would be trying to hurt someone. The boy smiled and nodded his head as he moved to fully face the girl and pulled out his notepad and self-inking quill.

"If you want to help me your more than welcome to Michelle, and extra set of eyes would be helpful at this point. If things look to start getting dangerous I will hope you know to use your skills of staying hidden at such times. I don't want to put you in harm's way, so until something bad seems to come up your more than welcome to follow and help."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 pm
With a thousand lies
Tell me all your plans and I'll laugh back in your face

And a good disguise
Preach me your religion if you're dumb enough to pray

Hit ‘em right between the eyes
Look what I became, honey

§ ··¤(` ×[¤ i¢h ¢αʇiא ¤]× ´)¤·· §

Wearing

ஆ৳»§lytherinஆ৳»קurebloodஆ৳»Ŧhird Yearஆ৳»

User Image User Image
Michelle waited for his answer and when it was given she smiled. "Excellent." She didn't fear danger, because as Ronyo said she was good at hiding, and she wasn't about to let this opportunity leave her. She wanted to know who this stranger was and why he took the three students. "A strange man came into the station looking for Remy. He knew her by name but she didn't seem to know him at all. I'm not sure what he said, but he told her something that convinced her to go with him. Caitlin joined in, and then Heather refused to leave her sister and went with them. Heather sent an owl off before going and she brought her phoenix with them."

She paused in her recount to point to the spot where Ronyo had been investigating. "They left the station and I assume they disapparated there." Michelle finished her story and let her arm drop down again.
User Image
OOC:...

Love interest: No One

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

See the lightning in your eyes
Watching my whole life flash in front of my eyes

See ‘em running for their lives
Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:23 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year

So Remy had been the focus of the crime not Heather. Cait and Heather seemed to have gotten mixed up in this situation by being good a good friend and a good sister. That explains the letter a bit more and maybe why Heather wrote it and Remy did not. Why was Remy the target then, what was it about her that made her a prime subject for this person? Ronyo took down the extra info as it helped edit and update what he had on the girls situation.

"Can you describe the person in any way to me? Height, weight, hair color, build, any notable or distinguishing remarks?" If Michelle had gotten even a glimpse of the kidnapper then they could be on the lookout for anyone matching it.

It was then that Ronyo remembered the vial of liquid in his satchel. Michelle had not mentioned it but maybe she had not known the thing to be important as Ronyo was looking for information pertaining to the girls. Ronyo still felt the two things were related in some way he just did not know what or how strongly yet. he produced the vial as Michelle thought about his questions and held it up.

"Also have you ever seen anything like this before? Did this 'Stranger' have anything like this with him or on him?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:35 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle watched him as he wrote down what she said. When he asked his questions Michelle had to think back and try to remember. She closed her eyes picturing the man. "He had.. black hair, and blue eyes. He was thin and had earrings... and he had this really creepy stare. Like he was... planning something or part of something." She opened her eyes. "That's all I remember. As to the vial, I've never seen anything like it. What does it do?" She asked curiously, peering at the contents of it. She wasn't sure why a Gryffindor Fourth year had been abducted or what it had to do with anything else. She had seen the paper and thus knew about the caretaker being missing too. She wondered if they had something to do with each other. She bit her lip in thought.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:49 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year

The new information about the man was taken down with side notes about the stare Michelle had added in. A stare was not usually a clue but they way the girl spoke about it was something hard to miss when you meet the man. This was good, he know had a suspect and identifying notes to help track the crook down. He would need to relay the info off to Jane and Tammy so they could keep an eye out for this guy, and also so Tammy could pass it along to her father. As Michelle asked about the vial he motioned for them to start moving from the spot as they walked the streets.

"It is called miracle. Heather's mother is selling it at her shop now. She was asked to begin selling the item the day the girls went missing by a strange little boy she had never seen. Mss. Hawthorn had not heard about her daughters going missing or received the owl letter at the time though. I fill the two things are connected but am not sure how," Ronyo looked around the streets at all the shops that filled the small town, "I think we should go and see if anyone has ever seen this man you saw before. Also it will help to have the shop owners be aware of what this guy looks like so they can report it if he should show up again."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:11 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle followed him as they began to walk. It was strange that Heather's mother had gotten the potion right as Remy and company for stolen. "There has to be a connection between the mother and the abduction" She said to Ronyo. "I don't believe in coincidences." When he said to go speak with shop owners she nodded her head. "We will move through the shops faster if we split up." She answered quietly, looking up and down the street at all the stores.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:46 pm
Slip out the back before they know you were there
and at the worst you'll see nobody cares,
you don't want to be around when it all goes down...

User Image
William Dante Nott the Third
Heir of Duke of Wales,
Seventh Year, Slytherin Prefect

Darkness stretched over the valley, caressing every crevice river bottom and heightened mountain plains, gold looming eyes wavered down to the alley where barely a wisp of wind would offer solace in the oblique black world. But silhouettes crept in the nefarious depths, he could feel it on the tip of his wand and reverberating down his arm. He had his own reasons for being here, his own demons to destroy—but the curiosity of moonbeam hair struck him too familiar to ignore. He waited outside of Zonko’s Joke Shop, fully awaiting the hours until this horrid night would end.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Patient
╚══════════════╝

..even heroes know when to be scared.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:56 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle exited Zonkos and came upon Tay watching her. She raised an eyebrow at him and walked up. It was always a pleasure to see him, and where ever he was, interesting things were sure to follow. "What you brings you here Tay?" She asked innocently, looking up at him and running her fingers through her hair.
User Image
OOC: All done at the Shops Ronyo (:

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:09 pm

User Image
Heir of Duke of Wales,

”I could be asking you the same,” the heir’s voice of metallic gold melted in static winds, that moonlit hair manifested from the darkness, slithering through the clouds and approaching on him, fast, before he ever really saw that she was there. ”I’m looking for someone,” he lied. More like something. But she needn’t know that.

The fire building in him, threatening to erupt—and he needed something, anything..

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:17 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle smirked but didn't answer his question just yet. "And who would you be searching for?" She asked curiously. She was waiting for Ronyo to join her again and Tay might have some input into the situation. "What I'm doing here is what I'm always doing..." She trailed off and smiled. "Getting myself into situations I shouldn't." She clarified with a laugh and half smile. It was true, she always was getting herself into situations she shouldn't. Her first year, she had gotten herself detention by yelling at Dominic, and had wandered the dungeons alone with Tay which from what she could guess about him, probably wasn't to safe, not that she cared. She had done the same the first night of her second year, and she had yet to turn up dead, so she wasn't to worried. She didn't fear Tay, but she didn't fear much in general.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:31 pm

User Image
Heir of Duke of Wales,

”….That’s the grand question lately, isn’t it?” He hadn’t turned a blind eye to the rumors that spiraled the wizarding world, and the smiling faces of the lost souls on the front page of the Daily Prophet. No, they were of no concern to him—but he wouldn’t ignore the opportunity for such unabridged freedom.

If there was someone, something out there that could take the blame, then what was left to stop him fuel this fire? ”Regardless, I’ve found precisely what I’m looking for,” he lied again, that creeping smiling waning on his lips. ”A distraction.” In retrospect, it wasn’t exactly a lie, but it wasn’t the entire truth, either. ”What trouble have you gotten into now?” He wondered, his curious voice seeping into the air like the chilling cold, golden eyes dancing up and down the streets.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:45 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle raised an eyebrow at him. "Do I distract you?" She asked, a smirk dancing on her lips, and her grey eyes watching him innocently. "The usual trouble." She answered his question. "Running into you, chasing after kidnappers." She shrugged, a smirk still on her lips. It wasn't so much that she care what happened to the students. They meant nothing to her, but the idea of a plot that involved kidnappers and now a mysterious potion, that was to interesting to pass up. Ronyo was just her tool to get there. She could play the innocent by stander well, mostly because Ronyo always wanted to see the good in people.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:01 pm

User Image
Heir of Duke of Wales,

”You only have a penchant for it,” he whispered with a cryptic tongue, promising a death-defying spiral of lies and truth to wade through black waters. He only lingered on this dancing note, sparkling golden eyes a twisted truth of what she was to him. ”Ah, I see….

“Is that all you’re doing?”
The bane of deception riddled under his icy breath as he tilted his head to the side, that conniving smile arose along with the tease of a brow at her tenacity. ”Seems like you almost want to be kidnapped yourself,” he dared, and as he idled there, the very thought itself seemed too tempting.

He needed a target, a victim, easy prey—he didn’t want that to coincide with his plaything, too.

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:12 pm
With a thousand lies

And a good disguise

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle tilted her head as he whispered, grey eyes watching him curiously. She wasn't inclined to believe all her said, but everything he said just increased her interest. She smirked and licked her lips. "If I wanted to be kidnapped, don't you think it would already have happened?" She asked. "I am after all... just a girl. Anyone that wanted to kidnap me, easily could." Her stony eyes pierced him, trying to see deeper.
User Image

When you walk away
What is it I'm after

Nothing more to say
Searching for disaster

Dressed up as a life

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Ronyo Storm

Werewolf

8,900 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:20 pm
User Image User Image
Ronyo Storm - Slytherin
Sixth Year
Hogsmeade/ Hogsmeade Streets

Seeing Michelle on the street Ronyo moved to see what she had found out, that was until he noticed a familiar face with her. Ronyo had not expected to see Tay here of all places but somehow he always seemed to show up when either Michelle or himself was present, and with the two of them working together it was like a magnet pulling most likely. Tay sounded different than he usually was, there was little sense of ironic and sarcastic humor in his words, still some, but not to the normal extent. However if there was one person Ronyo would have no problems fighting alongside, besides Colton, it would be Tay. Despite how they saw each other they both respected each other and also understood when to put differences aside. Hearing Michelle talk about easily being kidnapped herself had Ronyo chuckling as he approached the pair.

"Not so easily Michelle, I'm not one to let a friend be taken so close to me without a fight," Ronyo smiled and then looked to Tay and nodded to the young-man, "Tay, interesting seeing you here. Personal business or are you looking for the girls too?"  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games