Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Even if Loving You is a Crime (now playing) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:44 pm
"Isn't there supposed to be a trial first?" Utsuki asked, scared of the thought of Kenichi going on death row. It was possible, considering how many crimes he has comitted.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:12 pm
Kenichi shrugged again, refusing to let Utsuki see his own fear at the thought. "Probably. There are special cases, you know. I think I fall into that category." He put as much pride as possible into the last sentence.  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:49 pm
Though Utsuki didn't want to acknowledge it, it seemed that talking to the Chief was the only way Kenichi could avoid the death penalty. If that fails, well, he would have to figure something else out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:37 pm
"So, is there anything else to talk about," Kenichi asked, actually not too eager to go back to being alone in his isolated cell.  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:40 pm
"I don't think so," Utsuki replied. He was still rather busy trying to decide whether or not he should face his dad. The Chief would definitely be angry, but...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:56 pm
Kenichi nodded and stood. "I'll be seeing you, then, kid. Nice talking to you." He gave Utsuki a rare, genuine smile as he turned away to head back to his cell. "Nice knowing you," he muttered.  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:27 pm
Utsuki couldn't help noticing that Kenichi was saying goodbye. It can't be goodbye, right? They only hardly knew each other, or Utsuki hardly knew the criminal, and suddenly they have to go separate ways? It just wasn't fair.

Now he made up his mind to go talk to his dad. He wasn't going to just stand by and let things continue like this. This time, he was going to interfere and do all he can to save Kenichi's life.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:33 pm
Janet stepped up to Utsuki. "Come on, Utsuki. Let's go back to the house. We can stop by the library on the way."  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:02 pm
"Actually, I think I want to talk to my dad," Utsuki said. "It's really important, and I'm not sure if there's a lot of time to waste."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:42 pm
Janet nodded. She'd heard the conversation between Utsuki and Kenichi, and she was glad Utsuki had finally realized what she'd seen from the first moment. "Okay. I'll take you to the station, then."  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:57 pm
As sure as Utsuki was that he might get a beating from his dad, he knew it didn't matter. Kenichi's life was at stake, and that was all he could think about.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:44 pm
Chief Kizai looked up when Utsuki walked in and set his jaw as he looked back at his paperwork. "What do you want, Utsuki." His tone was nowhere near as harsh as it usually was.  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:00 pm
Utsuki noticed that something was strange with his dad. The atmosphere of the room wasn't as tense as it was before. "Dad, there's something important I have to talk to you about," he said, wanting to just get the thing over with.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:03 pm
The chief put his pen down and looked up at Utsuki. "Where did you go, Utsuki? And why were you gone for so long?"  

edluver1992

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:18 pm
Utsuki was a little surprised. His dad didn't answer any of his questions, and now he himself was asking questions. "I was staying at my tutor's house, but only because I felt unsafe at home," he answered. He might as well answer all of his dad's questions rather than persist with his own. It's not like he planned to leave without talking with Dad about Kenichi, so there's no worry.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games