Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Design-it

Newbie Gekko

6,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:39 pm
Hey
Im Petyo (im not sure if im hot .. evryone thinks different) so call me loly
i have a ninja ketteh and a cool hunting dog
live in Europe- Bulgaria
im pretty much a pirate...
south park;girls (not over weight once..) my pets , my friends, my computer with iligal games (not bought) ;hacked psp with games that are illegal (not bought) ; my life; my pillow; son zack's gifting ability (i dont have one .. i want all the money for me.. but maybe ill soon start giving too)
diSlikES:
ppl that are born men and act wommenishly .. xd
ppl who dislike my friends
(if a freind of mine hates other one .. i make them unahte each other)
dislike my lazynes
dislikie the crosword from the coco+25m give away (im not that good at english to make it my self [its my third language])

bye guys im getting bored from too much writing .. biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:40 pm
hii heart heart im noora im a teen 1m 13 and i love music and horror,thriller movies pm me or add me if u want  

nooney angel

Xmaiden-monochromeX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:48 pm
Well I was born Dec.30. I cant remember how I found this place.I like pizza and cats.I am Sam  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:56 pm
heart Well hello everyone!!!
My nickname is Karii
I LOVE PIE and I'm 13
I love my friends and family and I love to laugh and smile.
What I don't like is mean people and boredom....
I'm really sweet bit can be pretty bypolar sometimes but besides that i'm kind,pretty,funny and Spanish heart  

XxRaInBoW-TrEaTsxX

Purple-eyed Dreamer

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:20 pm
I want to see where the sirens sing
Hear how the wolfs howl
Sail the dead calm waters of the Pacific

Hello guildmates!

My name is Milena
I come from Poland
and I'm 21.
My favourite colour is purple.
I love drawing, painting and reading books.
Beware - I'm an utter swot!
I love tea, I drink hectolitres of it everyday.
Proud vice captain of Polska Ambasada guild :3

Have a nice day!

Dance in the fields of coral
Be blinded by the white
Discover the deepest jungle!
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:21 pm
hi I'm Infinity.
birthday: April 4
fav. tv show: FMA heart
singing
eating
sleeping lol
sweets
watching tv
being on Gaia
watching anime
reading manga
drawing
hanging out with my friends
hanging out with my family (for the most part)
hanging out with my puppies (Cuddles-Maltipoo (Maltis & Poodle) and Elma-Cockapoo (Cocker Spanial & Poodle))
smiling
laughing
living biggrin
hate: being bored
mean people
deaths in my family
fav. color: pink  

Infinity Elric

Loyal Lover

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Ultimate Player 200

Isabella_star18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:53 pm
Hey there. I'm Isabella_star 18 and I love to roleplay. XD
I like to meet new people and make lots of friends.
My favorite food is sushi and I don't have a favorite color. sweatdrop I'm not very good with music, I like to listen to certain bands that i can identify but most of the time I have noooo idea what I'm listening to and still like it. X3
I'm very easygoing and VERY open minded and just love people... and animals. I was hoping to become a zoo vet or a keeper later on in my life... we'll see how that goes. ^-^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:01 pm
hi i'm Jasmin. ppl call me Jazz.
my b-day is sept. 15
i looove to swim and go to the beach and beach bomb after storms. my fave color if gold then blue. my fave animal is a bottlenose dolphin and white tiger. i'm a fantasy fanatic but i looove mermaids. when i was little (like 5-9 years old) i wanted to be mermaid when i grew up til i learned that wasnt possible. my spirit animal is a dolphin. I LOVE THE SEA!! my dream is to become a marine biologist and artist. umm... that's all i want to say. oh and i'm 12 turning 13.  

RainbowScales13

PB to my J

Anxious Consumer

6,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:03 pm
Hi, my name is Mia but u can call me Mimi, and I am thirteen. My friends in real life actually call me M&M because thats my initials. I have one dog and his name is lucky, my favorite color is red. My favorite band is Linkin Park (they rock!), I have a horrible case of the giggles and random outbursts of laughter. Softball is the sport I am the best at, but I like most sports. I like to build things, and I like making friends. biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:26 pm
hilow i am roka i'm from L.A. and i like naruto!  

MurdaH HallowTips

5,550 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Xxsoul-moonxX

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:32 pm
hello my name is mia but im called aki
my favorite channel is the foodnetwork
my fav book is the harry potter books
my fav anime is pandora hearts
almost all my music is in japanese
i love to draw
feel free to im mee  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:31 pm
hi i am tiffany my nickname is skittles i am 15 i live in ohio i have been on gaia for more than two years and in real life i have a lot of best friend i am very hyper very talkative and fun to be around i love rap and rock and r and b and techno my favorite song that is techno is caled bulletproof my la roex  

Sweet lakisha

Asian Amulet

Fashionable Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:40 pm
Hi!! My name is PeaceBuggy! My favorite colors are purple, black, and yellow. I like going on the computer because there is nothing to do lol. I also like drawing anime, fashion designing, listening to music and playing sports. Basketball and volleyball are my favorite sports! On gaia..... I'm hoping to earn money for at least one of my dream avi's on my profile. I wonder when im going to look like them. Hmmm..... Well bye bye! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:56 pm
Hi
Im purr kun
My gaia life is fine!
Im saving up for Fallen wish.. But horrible money luck
At least a have 100k.. Well.. I have this best friend named Torynto ^-^ hes awesome even though he's like 20! My favorite colors are Cyan, Blue, and red. I play sports like no tomorrow, I love to get outside.. but since I got gaia,, sports have closed.. We lost our softball tournament. Well oh well...
Well is a hole in a ground! SEEYA ^-^  

Whimsy Purr

6,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100

Unlucky FourLeafed Clover

Angelic Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:03 pm
Hey thur~
c:
I'm Clover~ Miss Clover to you >:
I'm not old enough to do much, but what I can do, I do it to the fullest! Like..buying candy a store out of their candy, then giving it out durin' random days to friends. I think that's why I'm so sweet. fufu~
Umn..I love music a lot, and singing even though I sound awful. [Bathrooms makes me sound like an angel though]
I hate the colour yellow even though it's one of the colours I look great in. As you might guess, my favorite colour is green.
I'd like to walk on a beach one day..I've never been to a beach. ^^' I'm more of a dialect confused person, At times, I sound one way then another. I think..I might just lose it ; 3;'
What else to say..umn~ I like to draw alot. and Read manga. Oh..I like tea and cookies and the afternoon. c:

Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games