Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Back to Guilds

A roleplay based off the famous Resident Evil franchise. 

Tags: resident, evil, zombie, blood, wesker 

Reply [Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends
Abandoned Enco Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:25 pm
Haiku sighed, shooting another glare in Wesker's direction."I'm Fine, no need to 'worry' about little ole me Wes."She answered sarcastically, giving him a huff and turning her head from him as if saying 'screw off' with her actions. She held tighter to her sweater and glared at the floor, not amused with anyone around her. She really had wished they could've just stayed on the ground and not this damn Chopper. She sighed, pulling her sweater closer to her face, hiding her mouth beneath it as she pulled her legs up to her once again, wrapping her arms around her legs and settling her head onto her knees for security. She was in the process of convincing herself that she'd be fine, just fine...she hoped. All in all she knew she'd survive if the hunk of metal crashed into the ocean, she just wasn't comfortable with not knowing if it would happen or not."s**t......."She breathed out not noticing she had been whispering to herself most of this time, eyes glued to the floor trying with all her might to ignore Wesker and Sora, oh and that damn pilot. can't forget him...."Just a few hours.....only a few hours Haiku........you'll be fine....."She tried to whisper, obviously not working in her current condition. She prayed they wouldn't mention anything about this as she glanced up once to see if they were staring and with her luck, they were.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:38 pm
Both Sora and Wesker had heard Haiku's whisper as clear as day due to their enhanced senses but the two did two totally different things. Wesker was planning on making Haiku fear the rest of the ride to Germany while Sora was intent on calming Haiku. "Don't worry Haiku, we're perfectly safe in the chopper. Nothing's going to happen to us." Sora attempted to calm her blue-haired friend down and not ready for what Wesker was going to say. "We've just now reached Germany's borders, ETA: thirty minutes." the pilot spoke, then Wesker said, "I wouldn't say that if I were you Ms. Avalon, the chances of us getting shot out of the sky had dramatically increased when we got into Germany's borders. Since the civilians are on high alert here then the ones who've gone rogue would shoot anything that seems to be a threat to their homeland." Wesker then awaited for what Haiku's reaction would be to what he had just told her.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:43 pm
Haiku tried to ignore both of them the best she could, zoning into what the pilot said and sighed."Only thirty more minutes...."She whispered to herself as calm as she could be. She had to admit, what Wesker said did piss her off to no end, she had to think about the consequences of what would happen to her if she shot something back. But once she glanced over to him she just glared,"Wes you better F**king stop right now."She shot out plain as day, almost regretting the words before giving up and just not caring anymore. She knew this would piss him off but he needed to know she wasn't going to be his dog. She was a partner, not a damn dog and she was already in a bad mood due to their altitude and Wes just wasn't helping her right about now. She sighed and locked her eyes back to the floor, ready for whatever Wesker was to do or say to her at this point.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm
Wesker knew that what he had said did not help Haiku with her situation whatsoever but hearing what Haiku shot at him did not go with him. So he quickly grabbed the bun Haiku had put her hair in and pulled back to where she almost was where he was. "You're starting to try my patience Haiku, keep it up and I assure you that I won't hold back." Wesker warned the girl as he let go of her hair and sat back in his seat calm and composed while Sora was wide-eyed at the scene that played out before her. 'Now I know to not piss this guy off anymore than needed.' Sora thought as she was tempted to ask if Haiku was okay but decided against it due to knowing what she would say to her concern towards her.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:00 pm
Haiku smirked as she grabbed at her bun to fix it. Well he was such a hot head, he obviously didn't like obscenities spoke out to him. She turned her head to him and smirked."See? You didn't like that did you? now we're even Wes."She chuckled as she turned her head, cracking her neck to fix it after Wesker almost snapped it on her. "Wow, you should punish me more often, I almost forgot we were up this high...Thanks!"She called cheerfully over to Wesker. At this point she supposed both Sora and the pilot to take her for crazy but to her it was pretty much old times for them. This hadn't been the first time the man'd got pissed and hurt her, she was well aware of his limits but had too much fun pushing them. She continued to smirk as she pondered if her current comment would throw him off the deep end once again, and wondered if he actually needed the K-virus in her and if he'd kill her for her current attitude towards him."Ah well, whatever."She shrugged, nestling herself back into her sweater as if nothing bothered her.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:10 pm
Sora was looking at Haiku like she was practically asking for a death wish then said, "Haiku, if you actually value your life please don't piss off Wesker more than he is now." The pilot looked back at the three wondering if they would survive the rest of the flight without tearing at each other's throats. But not paying any more mind to them he announced that there was only fifteen more minutes left till they reached their destination point. "Thank god, fifteen more minutes until we can relax" Sora sighed as she was eager to get off the chopper to get away from the soon-to-be chaos that would be caused by Haiku and Wesker. "Don't be so lenient Ms. Avalon because once we land you're going to have to do many things for me." Wesker told Sora then looked to Haiku trying to figure out if she's either mentally insane or her mental state is changing to try to take her mind off the fact that they're still in a helicopter for fifteen more minutes.  

Kurai-Sado
Captain

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Window Shopper 100

HaikuLiddel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:20 pm
Haiku laughed a bit to Sora's comment before lazily looking over to her."You honestly think I value my life? Sora, like I said before, I could care less what happens to me after all this. Right now I'm only here to serve Wesker until I become obsolete. After That he can do whatever he wishes with me, that includes killing me after his research is over."Haiku continued on, nodding over to Wesker at mention of him, making sure he understood that she was serious about letting him end her. She chuckled again at the thought of her own life and rested her head against the cool metal of the chopper, quite content with her small speech and obvious look of shock coming from the twin next to her. Besides, once all this ends, what use would she be anyway? She's nothing more than a rouge experiment that ran back to its company. Why would anyone need her after they find someone more capable? Once again she smirked at her own thoughts wondering if she had lost her mind, then glanced over to Sora and Wesker."So, what's my job when we get there? I'd like to know so I can go find myself some better attire, I dunno about you Wes but I look like a bum."She smirked, gesturing to her bloody and torn sweater with a small chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 pm
She looked at Nicholai dead in the eyes and pointed to the exit, signaling them to leave without her.  

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:42 pm
Alex growled at yelled, "QUIT PLAYING HERO AND GET YOUR a** IN HERE!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:51 pm
*he looked to Rosalina back and he shook his head as if saying he wasn't leaving with out her. after all she did save him.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:54 pm
She looked down the hallway and growled. ""Until next time, Wesker..." Then, briskly, she ran and leaped on the vehicle. She pounded the trunk, signaling to go.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:02 pm
*he smiled and as he made sure she was secure and he then stepped on the gas to leave the facility. he wasn't sure where to go for the next course of action however he had in mind one place that Wesker might go however it was a long shot.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:11 pm
She used her metallic claws and clung to the roofing as she made her way and slipped into the vehicle.

She panted and looked behind her. "...damn those bitches..." She faced foward only to find Alex glaring at her. "...what...?"

"You are the most unpredictable, unconcerned, stupid---!"

She growled and sat up. "Finish the DAMN sentence, I ******** DARE you!" She snarled.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:15 pm
*he hollered from the driver seat "settle down you two! dont make turn this humvee around!" he growled it out however he was just being sarcastic and the face he made proved the sarcasm was present.*  

BioWeaponFox

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

XxLustful LawrencexX

2,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:30 pm
Rosalina slumped in her seat, feeling like a dumb child. She decided to poke a little fun and pointed at Alex. "He started it."

"...well at least I didn't act like a total bi-"

She grabbed his throat and pulled him face to face. "A total WHAT?"  
[Roleplay] Resident Evil: Legends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas