Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
A new age Weapon. Underground World. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:24 pm
(( ^ w ^; I’ll try not too…))

Doll looked up at Sora, “Everything is working as it should, “She said, talking about herself as if she were a machine. “ After my meal, I’m going to sleep,” she informed them all, returning to her meal.

Noah watched his older sisters talk as he munched down on a steak. “But it’s so good,” he said, nibbling on it a little. Doll really had changed, and he didn’t like it. But he could tell his mother was upset about it too. Thinking of his mother upset him, and he looked up at Sora, “When’s Mama coming back?” he asked.

Cat sighed, “Alright then…she’ll probably need some medical attention, knowing her,” she said, reaching for her M.D. bag. “I’ll be right back everyone! Alphonse, could you make sure they don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone?” she joked before leaving the car.

Cat walked around the train, looking in every door. “If I were a chimera on the run…where would I go…” she mumbled to herself. She pounded a fist on her palm, “Storage units!” she said and started running. No one would check to see if anyone was in one of those! So she ran to where they were kept and opened the train door. When she did a gust of cold wind blew right at her. Cat stared down at the tracks whirling by from underneath her.

She was scared, this was true. But she toughened up, knowing this had to be done. So she took a step back and flung herself to the next train car. She opened the door. “Cows…” she mumbled, taking a quick look around. Arc wasn’t here. So she moved onto the next car, which were chickens. She did this until she finally reached the second to last car. This had hay in it. And to her relief, Tobias and Arc were in it. “Found you…” she whispered, closing the door behind her.

The two seemed to be asleep. But no matter how much she wanted them to rest…She could tell from the coloration of the hay that Arc needed help. “Tobias…” Cat whispered, nudging him to wake up.

((Trains freak me out for that very reason...I don't like how they're connected.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:19 pm
Sora nodded to Doll after she said she was going to sleep. "Mama is coming back soon Noah. Dont worry." She said smiling at him. "Hey you know that I dont do anything stupid it Toby who does the stupid stuff!" She called to Cats retreating figure. "Alphonse I'm guessing you have a million questions so if you want to ask away." She said smiling at him showing him that she trusts him.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image

Tobias was sleeping quite peacefully despite the circumstances. Most likely because Arc was right there against him and nothing could be better than knowing that Arc was safe and in his protection. Even with that being said, Tobias was a relatively light sleeper. The sudden nudging from a hand on his side was a serious surprise that he wasn't prepared for.

Quickly and quietly, Tobias rolled from up against the still sleeping Arc and took a highly aggressive stance in front of her. He saw only a blurry figure practically in his face and he could barely see as it was. Tobias blinked a few times, matching the voice he'd heard the with the body that had revealed itself to be Cat. Tobias' body slumped, sitting in the hay beside Arc. "Cat! How the hell'd you find us?" he whispered back rubbing his eyes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:24 pm
Noah smiled, relaxing a bit and began to eat a little less fiercely. This whole ‘train’ thing was really cool. He looked out the window to see the world fly past. It reminded him of the many times his mother would fly around with him in her arms. He loved the trill of it. But he mostly loved being so close to his mother. She was always so busy in the labs; and yet she spent every moment she could with him. He wasn’t sure where she’d found the time. She spent time with Tobias, worked, and played with her son without breaking a sweat. He sighed, thinking about it. “When I grow up, I’m gonna fly just like Mama. Then I can help her,” he said, proclaiming his decision to the whole car.

Cat was a bit surprised at the attacking pose that she was met with when she awoke Tobias. But after the sleep was rubbed from his eyes he could think clearly. Just like the saying, ‘Let a sleeping dog lay,’ no one ever said ‘Let the snake boy sleep or he’ll eat your face…’

“Well, I figured she wouldn’t have landed anywhere near people. She’s to smart for that. So I checked all the cargo carts for you guys,” she said, opening up her bag. “Now move out of the way. I don’t know how much damage she took this time. And it’s been so long, I’m sure infection is starting to set in!” she said, pushing Tobias aside and looking at Arc’s wounds.

Arc felt another presents in the car with her. She could barely open her eyes to see Cat hovering over her. She groaned with the soreness that was already setting in.

Cat looked Arc over with a frown, “She’s broken her arm…and it seems…” Cat placed a hand on Arc’s chest. From the sounds of discomfort Arc displayed it was clear, “Yeah, she broke a rib too…” Cat sighed. “I’ll set her arm as soon as I take a look at these more major wounds…” Cat looked over the larger claw mark ripping across Arc’s stomach.

“Man…they sure did a number on her. If they were intent on killing her…they could have ripped out her organs for sure! What was she dealing with? Lions or something?” Cat turned to Tobias with a frown on her face. “Because only something with claws the size of a lions could do this much damage with a single swipe!” She turned back to the wound, pulling out a cotton swab and dipped it in disinfectant. “This is going to sting..but from what I see this will be like a tickle from what she’s had to deal with tonight..” she said, pressing down softly and pouring more disinfectant onto the wounds to clean it out.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:27 pm
Sora smiled at what Noah said. "Dont worry Noah for now Ill help mama, ok?" She said looking at him. "Hopefully when we get to Rosembul I can finally fly again." She said mostly to herself. I wonder how Arc and Cat are doing.... she thought and took another bite of food.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:38 pm
User Image

Cat pushed Tobias out of the way so she could get a better look at Arc. "I would've moved y'know. I want her better too," Tobias mumbled as Cat assessed the damage. The young woman did n't hear a word he'd said, but that was ok. Cat was doing her job. Tobias shook his head at the question of lions. "No. The Doctor didn't use lions. Said they were too overdone. Those claw marks are from the larger twin, the tiger," he explained.

Pointing at some of the other wounds, Tobias explained to Cat that they were from the smaller twin, the panther. He went on, "The twins were a big leap for them. It was the first time they'd ever done something like that. Doll was a part of it. The twins are different though. They have no emotions at all. They're like Doll is now. All the time. At least that's what Arc always told me. Not many got to see them."

Tobias watched quietly as Cat worked her magic the best she could. Again, he said, "I only saw the remains that the two of them left behind when they were done running tests or when they finished eating. Bones picked clean. Sometimes smashed to pieces. Mangled bodies of failed experiments they had no other use for. They could do s**t I couldn't come close to alone. Honestly, I don't think I could take them alone like Arc could. The girl's a walking miracle..."

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 am
User Image

User Image

Alphonse sipped at his water and leaned back in his seat, smiling in content He ruffled Noah's hair and smiled to him. " Goodness~ That was so yummy~! " He looked out the window was Noah did.

The train rides made him think about Edward and how they always used to go around like this. He really missed Edward... it had only been a few days but.. A few days were the world to him..

He felt very attached to Noah, they were so much alike and he couldn't help but notice it. This made him smile, and actualy start to purr a little.

Al looked to the others and blinked. "Do you know if you have a place to stay in Risembol? " He was willing to fully help these people if he needed too. Then he smiled.

[[ D: sorry for beign gone again, Tumblr is a big distraction and i just joined a new MMO called Perfect World its really addicting DX ]]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:25 pm
((Its ok dont worry about it ^^ ))

Sora froze. Do we have a place to stay in Risembul? SHe thought. "Um actually I dont think we planned that far.... I think we just meant to get there then figure out where were going to go." She said looking kind of embarressed. "Why do you know someplace?" She asked again having the curious kitten look.

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:47 pm
(( I’m so sorry ; 6 ; I’ve been so busy as of late~ My mother has a concussion, so I’ve been working extra hard at the daycare! So when works over I pretty much pass out on my bed. And since she can’t drive with it, I’m driving people everywhere.))

Noah smiled up at Alphonse as he felt the rumbling purr go through his whole being. It tickled him, and he began to laugh, “Cat told Mama she has a place for us. Cat said that was her hometown…whatever that is,” he smiled up, leaning in and relaxing on Alphonse as if he were a couch.

Cat shuttered at the thought, “I’d hate to find out what else he has hidden in that place,” she grimaced. Cat cleaned all the wounds as best she could. “Good…those should be fine, I’ll stitch them up later. I need to focus on these bones though…” she leaned in to look at Arc’s attempt at binding her broken arm. “This was obviously a last second thought on her part. She’s crazy…she could have died flying with these wounds….course…she doesn’t seem to die so…” she trailed off, picking up the broken arm.

Arc lurched back in pain, holding her arm away from the two. “Don’t touch it!” she rawred, only to hiss. She’d taken in to sharp a breath, her broken rib ached with each inhale and exhale.

“Arc calm down! Don’t move!” Cat said, carefully holding her arm this time. As Arc tried to pull away, Cat could see how poorly it had been set. She sighed, “This is gonna hurt more then I can describe…” she said with a pained look. Cat held Arc’s arm out straight and pulled tightly. A snap could be heard as the bone was reassigned.

Arc shrieked in pain as Cat pulled. She didn’t even care about her rib at that point. She lay her head in the hay and bit her lip. “You should try childbirth sometime…this is a walk in the park,” she joked, choking back tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:10 pm
((awws i sorry kiki))

"Oh ok, I guess I blanked out when Cat said that..." Sora said awkwardly rubbing the back of her head. "Whoopsie...." She whispered and smiled at them looking embarrassed and she froze. That sounded like Arc.... She thought and looked in the direction Cat went in.  

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image

Tobias knew that Cat would have to do a crude operation. It was going to be worse than last time since they weren't someplace with all the comforts of home. There was no one else to go and get help from. They get sent straight back and be at square neagtive 1. Cat commented on not wanting to know what else was hidden away in the labs. Tobias shrugged as she finished cleaning the wounds, "Not much else. Just failures, medicine testers, and s**t."

Soon as she was done, she moved on to Arc's bones. There was a broken arm Tobias was sure the tiger twin was responsible for. He could also see a broken rib by the way Arc was breathing. Arc roared and hissed at Cat as she took her arm. Tobias was afraid that someone would come running in and find them. He really hoped not. Tobias was about to hold her down if need be, but Arc recovered quickly after Cat hushed her up. Suddenly, Cat took Arc's arm and yanked, a loud snap echoing as the frail girl's arm was put back in its place.

Arc screamed, but trying to stay positive as always, tried to joke and say that childbirth was way worse. "I bet it was! You're so skinny and small. Another person coming out of you seems almost impossible, Arc," Tobias agreed. He moved over and lay her head in his lap, wiping her face. It truly hurt him to see her like this, but he was done crying. He had to stay strong for her and the others. Never again would a tear fall from his eye.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:00 am
User Image

User Image

Alphonse nodded and smiled, "yes it was my home as well, and if any of you needed shelter there we can always make room, its not that hard to hide people when you're an alchemist. He smiled.

His eyes widened all he felt his hair p***k up at that streak... He could have swore he recognized that voice.. and as he concentrated he could smell blood.. He was sure he knew who it was.. but Tobias and Cat were back there.. He was sure that everything was... or should be okay.. He'd know if whatever was chasing them was there.. he would have sensed their auras..

He looked to Sora and gestured for her to sit. "Im sure everything is okay, i can't sense any negative energy like what i scened earlier.." And he was sure that if he said to much Noah would go running for his mom to.. And he really didn't want to cause a scene.. Because if they did, they would all be found out..

iChrono Crusade
Vice Captain

7,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Megathread 100

Kitsune4AllEternity

4,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:33 pm
"I-I guess." Sora stuttered and sat down. Arc why do you go through such lengths to protect us? Why wont you let us help? She thought and took another bite of food. After a little while she got up and got food for Cat,Toby, and Arc. "Are you guys ready to go back to our cart?" She asked atempting to act normal.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:15 pm
“Way to make the miracle of birth sound weird, Tobias,” Arc sighed, grateful for his lap. Her arm was throbbing with a surprisingly painful shock. She’d broken bones many times before, but this was just…wow.

Cat glanced up at Arc and could almost read her mind. “This is a special kind of fracture. Unlike what I assume you’re used to. This was broken, no, shattered. What you’re feeling is your bone marrow leaking, and your broken bones rubbing up against the muscles in your arm. It’s a whole lot more painful then just a hairline….” she mumbled, being careful not to move her arm to much as she wrapped it in several layers of bandages. “This is going to take some time to heal…”

Arc rolled her eyes, “Well I’ve got all the time in the world,” she said through her teeth. It wasn’t like her to lose her cheerful personality, but the pain was getting to her.

When Cat finally finished her arm, she moved to inspect her rib. Knowing this would hurt, Arc reached up and held Tobias’ hand and closed her eyes.

Cat, as carefully as she could, touched the rib that was clearly broken. “Hmm….” she stared at it. “Well, it’s not life threatening. It doesn’t seem to be digging into your lungs….and you don’t seem to have internal bleeding. Which is surprising. You look like you got hit by a train,” she said, going into her bag and getting out surgical staples and stitching. “The wound to your abdomen is to deep to stitch up. So I’m going to have to staple it. Due to your…unique biological structure, you shouldn’t have any scaring. Except for this one…” she pointed to the larger one, “This will leave a scar. But if I keep it clean, and you don’t move around to much for a week or two it shouldn’t be to bad…” she said.

“I’m not worried about scarring…” Arc said, eyes still closed.

“Well, I knew you wouldn’t be….but….you might not like this next part…” she said, shying away from their gaze. “Because of your rib…you wont be able to wear a harness to cover your wings up!” she said it as quickly as she could, knowing it was bad.

Arc’s eyes shot open, “Then what am I going to do? Wear a cloak?” she asked. Cat shrugged at this. Arc sighed, “Well…it was worth it….everyone is safe,” she nuzzled Tobias’ leg with her cheek.

Cat smiled sadly, “This is going to hurt a bit. But from what you’ve been through tonight…this will be a walk in the park,” she said, grabbing the surgical stapler and grabbing both sides on the gapping wound. She stapled the whole thing as quickly as she could. Arc didn’t make a sound as she did this, so she got started on the stitching.

Noah’s eyes began to droop with sleep as he yawned. “I’m tired….I want to go to bed…” he said through his sleep. He closed his eyes and yawned again, before falling asleep on Alphonse.

Doll watched the little boy fall asleep. But her attention was caught by the shrieking and screams. Her head turned in the direction of the sound, “…” she didn’t say a word as she fazed into the wall and disappeared into nothingness.

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:09 pm
User Image

Tobias shrugged, not really knowing what he did wrong. He had never grasped the concept of things you didn't say around women. Arc had never stopped him. Nor had any of the nurses. Not like it mattered right then. He listened closely as Cat explained that Arc's arm was badly broken and would take a long time to heal. It didn't really matter to her though. She was tough.

Arc sounded much less optimistic than she normally did. Even she had the right to be down about things. She suddenly grabbed his hand, Cat going for Arc's broken rib. Luckily, nothing but the bone was damaged. As for the claw marks, they couldn't be stitched, but had to be stapled first. Cat explained that there would only be that scar left from this.

Then she let loose the bad news. As a result of that, Arc could no longer wear the harness to hide her wings! "What?! Are you serious?" Tobias hissed trying to keep quiet. What the hell were they going to do now? Arc didn't seem bothered by it too much though. She took it pretty well. Tobias felt his heart skip a beat as she nuzzled his leg. He immediately grabbed her hand again as Cat began to mend the wound. As she did so, Tobias felt yet another prescence approaching.

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games