Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Closed. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:36 pm
[sry tediri I'll get on it]
Eve & Katara
User Image User Image
Katara came up for air."Are we gonna talk or have some pool fun?Cause if ya wanna talk,get a cellphone."She smiled as she flipped underwater.
Eve grinned,splashing Ethan."Katara's got a point.Either swim or get out!"She kicked water in his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:02 pm
Ian comes back with the body in a trash bag he found. Walking to the kitchen and feeding it threw the shoot to the zombies.  

Breaking Nothingness

Liberal Sex Symbol

9,600 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:34 am
Uwn shifted. "hmm, Shred is calling me... you gonna come?" without waiting for an answer, she rose to her feet, slightly unsteadily, and walked to the door, then out of it. She made her way up to the front desk, wishing she could get some blood. As she passed the angel standing by the front desk, she was struck momentarily by the strange, alien beauty of it. She shrugged it off and continued into the security room.

Dusty scratched his arm, then followed Uwn into the security room, hoping to find something more interesting to talk about in there.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:42 am
Miyu stood up and went to her bed and the kitten fell asleep besides her and Miyu fell asleep too.  

Minihost

DFangPro

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:05 pm
User Image
Seeing Uwn walk in, Shred smiled as he patted his lap. "Come take a seat baby," he offered. "We can spy on people together." He winked as he patted his lap again and held a hand out to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:11 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan smiled and dove under water, grabbing Eve's legs and playfully tugging her down into the water.

Tediri

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:33 am
Eve
User Image

"Eek!"Eve fell underwater.After surfacing again,she smiled and shook her fist at Ethan."Hey!Go pick on someone your own size,like Katara."She laughed and ducked underwater again.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:43 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

"Aww, but I like picking on youuu.." He whined, coming back up to the surface.

Tediri

Minihost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:06 pm
Miyu woke up and put the kitten in the bathroom on the blanket in the tub. Miyu then came downstairs and stretch. She went into the staffs room it had a little library in it she grabbed a book and began reading the room was abandoned, it seemed. Miyu shrugged and keep reading this was a boring birthday.

"Yo Ethan don't pull people underwater!" Alice said and blew her whistle, then winked. "Just kidding."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:45 pm
Uwn sat softly on his lap and looked at the screens. "there isn't much interesting going on... it's all boooring." she smiled and lent her head on Shred's chest.  

Gold Marra

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:45 pm
Eve & Katara
User Image User Image
Katara laughed from the other end of the pool.She swam back to where Eve and Ethan stood."Hey let's have a race from here to the end of the pool."She suggested.
Eve splashed Ethan,hearing her sister."Ok.That sounds nice.How bout it Ethan.Up for a challenge?Cause my sis is a great atlethe,especially in the water."She smiled.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:02 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

Ethan checked the clock and frowned. "I can't guys..I have to get back to work.." he said softly, looking at both of them.

Tediri

DFangPro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:15 pm
User Image
Shred stroked her hair as he held her. "So what do you wanna do?" he asked as he looked up at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:42 am
Eve & Katara
User Image User Image

Katara frowned."Man.Oh well,we need to get ready to go anyway."She wink at her sister."C'mon we'll change in your room."Katara lugged Eve out.
Eve went limp."OK OK fine.But stop pulling my arm like that.You'll pull it from the socket."She yanked her arm from Katara's grasp,then followed her to her room.  

Xmaiden-monochromeX
Crew

Tediri

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:12 pm
User Image

є t ђ α η:

He watched them leave, getting dressed. He went back to work, but before that he saw Uwn and Shred in front of the security screens. "Really? Didn't I just yell at you for having sex with a customer? Now your with Uwn?" he almost yelled, staring at him.

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games