Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:36 pm
{{I'll have to go back and revamp some posts b/c the hideout isn't in Jamaica, it's actually in the states, and if I remember correctly, it's like two cities outside of GGG. I'll ask Photographic Memory Man if he can find the posts for me}}

*arriving at the rendezvous point, she's introduced, somewhat, to "L". Introduction, as in being told where they're going, when they're going, how they'll get there and what's going to happen when they get there. On top of that, having plans, escape routes, detail routes, and patrol areas crammed into her ears before she's even sniffed a drop of caffeine. Having been unable to get a word in, let alone a question edge-wise, she sits in stoic silence, taking in as much as she can without losing what little sanity she's barely holding on to.

Once on the jet, and with no questions answered or any information offered, she'd had had enough. True, these people were willing to help her save Flame, but she needed answers. Why? How does saving Flame and helping her benefit "L"? Standing, she slides past Katana and stands next to "L"*

We need to talk. Now.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:45 pm
((...L coulda been lying when she said we were going to Jamaica? xd I'll post as L in just a sec. ^_^))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:50 pm
{{I actually like that idea better, that's why I said I'll change it. When I first started doing the scene with Flame, I was trying to stick as close to GGG as possible since I haven't seen anyone else step outside so far, especially out of country. And when someone did go "out of town" there wasn't a whole lot of detail. I just want the previous posts to match with the current ones since some persnickety person has a mind for remembering things and I don't want to hear about that not being the place that was mentioned before, and yadda yadda yadda}}  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:51 pm
((well, Flame could've started out where you left off in the posts, and then followed said gang back to Jamaica...... xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:52 pm
{{and this is why I'm still wet behind the ears when it comes to rp'ng. I would've never thought of that Katana. stressed }}  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:55 pm
((LOL, you've been at it as long as I have....I just tend to come up w/scenarios...... wink You're much better than I am....much more descriptive... I need to work on that.. sweatdrop ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:03 pm
"Of course," L motioned for Icy to have a seat adjacent from her.

The woman crosses one leg over the other and looks at Icy piercingly for a moment, "In order to take this mission we are currently on, I had to break ties and my current contract with the Jamaican mafia." L quickly holds up her hand to stop any talk and picks up a piece of paper, assumedly the previous contract mentioned, "They contracted me to send in one of my best to gather information from," L looks down at the sheet then back up at the woman in front of her, "a certain Icy Reign."

L pauses and motions towards dame,
dame visibly starts squirming, thinking surely L is not going to rat her out right here on the plane!. "Enter dame. The Jamaicans wanted to know the information you, as it has come to be head, obviously don't know. The bank account and other such intel. dame, being such a sweet innocent as she is," rolleyes L's voice drips with venomous sarcasm, "was sent in to gain the trust of you and any others that she would need in order to get close to you. Obviously that worked out beautifully, much more perfectly than I had planned. Ever wonder how she found you when no one else could? evil "

L seems to bask in her ingenuity for a second, smug look plastered on her face. L waves off the thought and continues, "No matter, we have broken ties with them in order to save Flame and his team. I consider Flame a very high esteemed colleague. A bit of a rivalry, if you will, that I am not willing to give up yet. We are going to get in there and save that stubborn man's a**. So he can live to see me best him another day. twisted " A distant smile plays at her lips.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:10 pm
eek dame sits there in utter shock as L just lays it out on the table about the why she came to the MW bar those few months ago. The girl tries to make herself as small as possible against the chair, eyes darting between the three dangerous women in front of her. She's pretty sure if Icy tires to kill her, L might not try and stop her! gonk dame prays Icy understands it was business and that dame was just doing what she was told! gonk sweatdrop Isn't going to save Flame making up for some of it now? sweatdrop  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:10 pm
Kat sits in silence as she listens to everything L is telling Icy. She show no reaction when she finds out dame was in fact, a mole of sorts. So, there's a lot more to damey than meets the eye.... Feeling a twinge of betrayal at being played by dame, she has a grudging respect for her. She played her part well, and having had worked for L in her past, she knows that L expects nothing less than perfection when it comes to doing a job.

She decides to wait to find out why L has pulled her in, because she KNOWS Icy is going to explode when she hears this information. She sips her coffee and keeps an eye on the situation that is unfolding before her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:17 pm
*waits for a commercial to get up and go to the restroom - this is getting thick and interesting! ninja *  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:20 pm
*when L acknowledges her and motions to the seat, she sits down and meets L's glare with one of her own. When she hears "contract with the Jamaican mafia", her face remains stone cold, eyes blank, but her body tenses for any sudden attack. As she listens, she learns that dame was a mole sent in to gather information for the Jamaicans. This time L had trumped her. She looked wide eyed for a second then slid a heated look at dame so cold, it burned. Her stare turned icier as L spoke of the time dame saved her life when no one else knew where she was.

Turning her gaze back to L, she watched L's face as she looked at her with smug "I'm so damn good, I outwit myself sometimes" eyes and a low throaty growl emanates from her. Having no time for such shows of conceitedness, she stands, having all questions answered, and then some. The main fact was that L was genuinely in it to save Flame, nothing more, nothing less. There were no tricks, no double backs, nothing that would be used against either Flame or herself in the future, or so she thought. With a curt nod, she heads back to her seat and looks out the window, wanting nothing but Flame safe, the Jamaicans dead, and dame as far away from her as possible*  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:40 pm
{{Damn you woman! scream You always think you have to save somebody! mad You know what, I got a new nickname for you. From now on, you'll be known as Captain Save-a-.... wait a minute.... dammit I'm not a HO! evil I'm a man, a manly man, and I don't need saving! stare }}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:40 pm
dame flinches as Icy sends her a death glare, her heart breaking. She did care for Icy, all the MW ladies, and truly wishes that she was at the MW for other reasons. sweatdrop sad Knowing Icy was probably really pissed at her, and with good reason, she glares over at L and then settles in for a long, silent plane ride. After a few minutes, her thoughts wander to Flame, wondering just what was happening and whether or not he was okay... confused  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:44 pm
(( rolleyes Says the man who is mortally wounded and had some of his team killed! mad rolleyes xp ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:47 pm
{{PFT, when did you start caring anyways? You'd think you'd be the first one to see me fillet and fried. stare With your cold a**.}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games