Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)
School of Fashion -REOPENED/DELICACIES-(gold here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you join?
  For the gold babeh! @.@
  Sure! I love TekTek-ing! XD
  Hell NO! >:(
View Results

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:03 pm
"Don't you DARE call for Kaede!" Ryoko growled. She placed her foot against the trunk of the tree and kicked back. She landed on the ground in a rather elegant manner. "You just startled me." Ryoko said, frowning.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:10 pm
"S-s-sorry~" Nick cowered when Ryoko shouted at her. "I'm sorry. I was j-just worried!" Nick stuttered.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:12 pm
"Good! and don't----" Ryoko stopped. "Sorry. didn't mean to shout." She turned away and began to head back for her dorm room.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:17 pm
"Damn. That is one scary lady," Nick said silently when she was sure Ryoko was out of earshot. "Wonder who's scarier. Angelina or her," she said and she shivered. "Two moody people in one school won't do good if there's only 11 students," she muttered as she walked off.

Being not so bright when she was thinking, she bumped into someone and fell.

"Ouch!" she exclaimed but she immediately apologized. "I'm really sorry. I wasn't looking," she said as she fussed and then she realized that she had bumped into Kaede. She instantly became speechless.

Meeting Ryoko had scared her from talking to her twin.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:21 pm
"!" Kaede was a bit surprised when NIck bumped into him. "Are you alright? You're not hurt, are you?" Kaede kneeled down and offered her his hand to help her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:25 pm
Nick was surprised when the other offered to help her up. She accepted his hand and got up.

"T-thanks," she said nervously as she pat away any dirt on her uniform. "I'm fine," she added. "I didn't hurt you did I?" She suddenly grew worried for him. She didn't miss the papers lying about.

"Waa! I messed your papers! I'll pick it up!" Nick said and she scrambled to pick the papers up.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:27 pm
Kaede laughed. "Don't worry about it, it's fine." He began to pick up his papers. "You don't need to worry about such a small accident."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:30 pm
"Well, I'm still sorry though. I bumped into you because I wasn't looking," she said as she held the papers to him.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:34 pm
"Thank you." Kaede took the papers. "Are you scared of me or something?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:38 pm
"Um...not..you," she hesitated. "More of your sister. She's frightening!" Nick said with excessive arm movements and bulging eyes.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:47 pm
"Ryoko? She's harmless!" Kaede laughed. "She's often mistaken for being scary because of her way of speaking." Kaede shook his head. "she was made fun of a lot, so she just decided if she acted scary, less people would bully her.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:57 pm
"But she shouted at me. And she was scary," Nick said with a pout.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:59 pm
"I'm sure she'll apologize to you later." Kaede assured her. He studied Nick for a minute. "... You're... you're pretty cute..." he said.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:07 pm
"E-eh? M-me? Cute?" Nick said in surprise, and she blushed. "T-thank you. No one ever said that to me. Thanks," she said with a smile.

"You really different from your sister," she added.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Ai Hasana

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:09 pm
"Eh... We get that a lot." Kaede shrugged. "I guess it's because we weren't raised by the same people when we were younger."

[50]█♥█ Level 1 █♥█ (NEWLY EDITED)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games