Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
Ninja's And Fruit Don't Mix (A Naruto/ Fruits Basket mix) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:29 pm
((if kisa gets hit by a car i blame Kyo! lol))

Kisa kept running not paying attention to her surroundings. She hated all the fighting and she knew that if she was there any longer then it would get worse.

Kyo stood up and walked over to Yuki swinging at him this time actually managing to hit him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:15 pm
I just glared at him then punch him back full force!
(Not if Gaara has anything to say about it! LOL)
I then pick Kyo up with my sand since I was already pissed at him I then start to squeeze him a bit, while getting him face to face with me, "If you think, I'm going to stand for this you've got another thing coming!" I squeezed him more while holding Sara back, "This is for his own good, if you be mean to others, you will get hate back, didn't you learn that from the show?" I say while glaring at him.
Tears started streaming down my face, "Stop! This is why Kisa-san ran away! Because of all the fighting!" I looked down while crying softly, "Just stop!"
I once I saw Sara started crying I let her go then dropped Kyo & started to run in the direction Kisa had ran.

I rushed over to Kyo again, hoping he was alright.
I didn't say anything just went back into the house.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:38 pm
"Haven't seen it," Kyo said not phased by the squeeze. When he was dropped he stood up and walked away. He made his way toward the park again.

((aww he blew off sara....i think theres something wrong with him lol))

Kisa stopped running since she got tired and started walking. She was almost home tears still trickling down her cheeks.

Sakura was closer to Saskue and she sighed, "Well at least..they simmered down."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:51 pm
(So I noticed tis sad!)
I looked after Kyo, while muttering, "What's wrong?" I was then crying again.
I found Kisa again & sighed in relief that she wasn't hurt physically, but she was mentally! So I got beside her, "Kisa-san, I apologize for earlier, I'm sorry, I just, I didn't want to see you sad" I tell her looking down.
I got up & moved while thinking, 'Ugh, can't she take a hint?' I was now trying to comfort Sara. "It's alright, he'll be back once he cools down" I then though, 'I hope' as I gave her a hug.
(Cold to Sakura, warm to Sara LOL)
I looked at him, "I hope so Sasuke-kun, I hope so" I then hug back.
I just shook my head at this sene & just sat there.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 pm
Sakura glared at them and sat down sighing.

Kyo sat by the lake and took in a deep breath.

Kisa had her head down then when she looked at him she was smiling, as if notihng happened. "It's ok don't apologize." She turned into the complex and headed home. "you should get back Gaara-kun...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:26 pm
"Please.....I want to stay with you" I pleaded with her, truth be told I didn't want to do something I would regret to Kyo & have Sara mad at me for all time. That & I loved being with Kisa.
I finally stopped crying & fell asleep right there.
I then notice that she was asleep now so I let her be. "Sakura.......quit being jealous of Sara? She's like a sister to me alright?" That way she would stop picking so many fights with her, "Also, quit hitting Naruto so much! He's like a brother to her if you didn't notice!" I then shoot a glare at her.
I took a sip of my hot, now warm chocolate hoping thing would calm down.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:29 pm
Kyo laid down and watched the clouds in the sky.

Sakura sighed and nodded. She stood up and walked inside and sat on the couch.

Kisa looked at Gaara still smiling. "Ok..." She walked into the complex and headed toward her house.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:06 pm
I followed her in and once inside took my shoes off & gourge & sat down on her couch.
I then start to dream,*Dream*
I looked around as I try to find Kyo, "Where is he?" I thought as I looked I then went pale as I saw a beast kill him "KYO!!!!!!!!" I screamed as I ran towarrds him!
She started to sweat, & cry I started to shake her, "Sara! Sara, Wake up!"
I then wake up in a cold sweat in Sasuke's arms, I looked at him shakily as I try to calm down.
When I heard Sara scream I jumped like 15 feet in the air, cause she scared me so badly.
"It's alright, it's alright" I tell her soothenly to her.
I muttered, "I......I have to go......" I then get up & rush off to find Kyo.
I gave off a sigh again & muttered, "Why, can't Kyo see she'll worry herself to death over him and his mood swings"
I then ask Yuki, "Uh, Yuki, is Kyo bipolor?"
I shrug, "He, might be........" is all I mutter back to him.
I find Kyo, watching the clouds peacefully I sighed in relief then sit in a tree so I wouldn't disturb him.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:13 pm
Kisa walked into the kitchen and told her mom she was home and that she brought a guest. Kisa came back out and sat by the back door and felt the breeze.

Kyo sat up and looked at his wrist..."s**t..." He muttered and held onto his bracelet. It had ripped and but he kept it together. It must have happened when he landed in the rose bush. Kyo stood up and ran into the forest by the park. The dark clouds covered the sun and it began to rain. Kyo stood in a clearing and watched the bracelet fall off..."s**t!" He fell to the ground in pain and slowly began turning into the beast.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:06 pm
I follow as I gasped that he was turning it to the monster again then saw why his bracelet had fell off & was on the ground in peices I quickly snatched up all the beads & start to make him a new bracelet as fast as I could hoping I could save him, a few tears fell on the new found bracelet I had quickly made, for some weird reason the beads glowed.
(oh, mystifin'!)
I smiled at Kisa as I saw her sitting at the door.
"I have a bad feeling" I muttered as I thought I felt a flare of chakra that wasn't anyone we knew hit my senses. I stood up.
"Huh? What is it Sasuke?" I asked him.
"There's a chakra near here that I don't reconise....." I mutter to him. as I try to trace it back with my sharingan.
I went tense as well "I hope Sara and Gaara are alright....." I muttered concerned.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:17 pm
Kisa closed her eyes and leaned her head on the door feeling the breeze flow into the house. She watched the rain make ripples in the puddles.

Kyo whimper and grew angry. He felt anger toward the people that let this happen, and at that he made targets. He jumped up into the tree and ran toward Gaara's and Kisa's location.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:57 pm
I then see Kyo on the move, I then goes after him, 'Oh, no! I've got to stop him before he does something he would regret!' I thought while jumping threw the trees.
(Oh, rouges in the fruits basket world!)
Suddenly I see rouge ninja's go in front of Kyo, I went wide eyed! 'Oh, no!' I then change into my demon form & get beside Kyo & growl at them.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:59 pm
Kyo roared jumped high in the air catching the ninja off guard and as he did that his hind leg kicked him hard on his back and he continued his way to his targets.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:31 pm
I then made sure they were dead then chased after Kyo again, 'Heh, why didn't I think of this form earlier?' I thought as I kept chase him hoping to put his bracelet back on him.  

Ninja_Girl Vamp

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:33 pm
Kisa shut her eyes. A chill went down her back. There was something wrong out there...but what? She stood up and walked out into the rain.

Kyo was closing in...he could smell them. His growl echoed.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games