Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:41 pm
Looking up Chione kissed the palm of his hand. "Because it's your job to get me out of bed, remember?" She said with a smile. "This way, it would take you longer, and I would have more time with you before I go see my father." Taking the edge of the covers she then rolled, wrapping herself in the linen. "There, now it's going to take longer." She giggled, peeking out from underneath the covers to look at Bomani.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:44 pm
"Hold on." Bomani said. He got up and walked to the door, knocking on it. "You're relieved." he said. He heard the footsteps disappear, then turned to look at Chione. "Hmm..." he said, walking over. "My Chione, all wrapped up like a present." he teased. "I wonder what I get when I unwrap it..." he said, smiling at her and taking the edge of the cover.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:50 pm
Chione began to edge little by little towards the other side of the bed until the linen was taut. "Just for you, Bomani." She said, smiling over at him. Suddenly, had a coy expression on her face. "You wouldn't dare..." She teased, preparing to be 'unwrapped'.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:53 pm
"I wouldn't dare what?" Bomani asked, gently pulling on the linen a little and starting to 'unwrap' Chione.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:59 pm
"Ah!" Chione then rolled herself a little toward's Bomani, halting the 'unwrapping' so that the only way to continue was to pull her close first.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:01 pm
"Alright." Bomani said, drawing her close as she had hinted. He started to unwrap her again, smiling.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:03 pm
((I think this is my last post))

"Eh?!" Chione pretended to be surprised as she was unwrapped, rolling until she was exposed to him again. "I can't win against you." She chuckled, taking a pillow and hugging it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:06 pm
Bomani laughed, seeing her hug a pillow. "Try all you like Chione, I've already seen you bare." he said. An idea struck him suddenly...an idea that would make them both feel good, and still maintain her virtue. He leaned down to whisper into her ear. "Besides, with that pillow there, it interferes with my plans." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:11 pm
Chione took in his words for a second, then turned her head. "What plans?" She asked, kissing his cheek. Suddenly, she rolled to the other side of the bed, taking another pillow. Looking to him she dared him to make a move.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:13 pm
"I just thought of a way we could experience, partially, what it's like to bed." Bomani explained softly, staying on his side of the bed for the moment. "It will allow you to preserve your virtue until we can find a way to hide that I've taken that, but it will also allow you to feel pleasure." he said. "If you're up to this, of course." he added quickly.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:17 pm
Chione's playful attitude ceased, and she moved until she was half-way toward him. "How is that possible?" She asked, feeling a little naive now. "And, I am willing if that is what you want." The princess wondered if he would feel pleasure through whatever he had planned, though she had no idea how they could go about it without actually bedding.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:19 pm
"I'll have to show you." Bomani said. He edged over toward her and put his hand on her cheek. He kissed her lovingly, yet with a bit of more feeling, a feeling of lust, added to it.  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:23 pm
Chione was about to melt again, but recovered in order to respond to him. Parting only a brief moment for air the princess opened her eyes. "I trust you." She whispered, returning to kissing him as she placed a hand on his side.

((2nd to last post.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:25 pm
[I'm guessing we'll fade to black. Also, I'm out, too tired.]
-----
Bomani felt her hand on his side and sighed softly into the kiss. He pulled the covers over their head to give them some cover, and his one hand placed itself on her stomach, gently moving around...  

DemonDays2

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:38 pm
~~~

Chione hugged Bomani close, sighing as she did so. "I love you, Bomani. And knowing that I was your first, and you mine, makes me feel...very happy." She said simply, closing her eyes. "Thank you, for everything."  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games