Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:05 pm
"It was more than you could ever know, Evie." Iago whispered. One of his hands went up toward her head and gently stroked her hair as she cried. He didn't mind that she did, in fact, he would rather she did. It was worse to bottle up your emotions.
"I don't know what it was, but...remember when we first met?" he asked softly. They had first met when they were both young, but his father had forbidden him to do much more than talk a little with her, and he was never really allowed to see her all that much, until he was older, and went there anyways.
"Our eyes met, and...there was this strange feeling there...I don't know what it was, but from that moment on, Evie, it was only you, and no other woman." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:00 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled at Iago as he told her of hoe he'd felt about her and she knew she'd felt the same as well. She secretly loved it when he'd go and see her at her forge although she couldn't display it in dear he didn't feel the same way about her. Now that she knew however....it meant so much more.

"I too felt the same way when you were around me....I would feel butterflies deep in the pit of my stomach and I never knew why until recently. Now I know that the feeling was nothing but love, pure and untainted by anything or anyone. I am so glad those feelings were kept for you....I do not believe I would feel this way for anyone else." Evie moved Iago's arm lower on her waist and straddled his lap so that she could kiss him. She could feel the heavy necklace strung around her fair neck and smiled.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:20 pm
Iago kissed her back, closing his eyes and sighing softly when he had to pull away, but smiling nonetheless.
"I love you." he whispered, opening his eyes to look into hers.
"Now, let's get some sleep." he suggested, smiling at her. He let her go and slid out from under her for a moment, walking over to the window. It was a fair night out, so he opened it, then went to his pack and removed some night clothes for the two of them. He handed her her slip, and turned his back to her, changing quickly into a pair of thin pants.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 12:19 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie turned around and carefully stripped off her clothing, some stuck to her wound and she winced as she tugged at the material. Then she slipped on her slip and then turned to him, her arms wrapping around his upper body, her mouth at his ear.

"Its late....." Evie whispered.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:47 pm
Iago reached up and put his hand over one of hers. "I know." he said softly, turning around in her arms and kissing her softly on the lips.
He put his arms around her and hugged her as tightly as he could without hurting her, then headed toward the bed. He slipped underneath the covers and waited for Evie to join him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:41 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled brightly when Iago turned in her arms and kissed her. She was so happy that she was with Iago now and she relished the thoughts of them being together forever in their little cabin. Evie went and climbed into bed after Iago and slipped her body in between the sheets. Evie leaned over and kissed Iago on the cheek and smiled, resting her head againt his chest...she could hear his heart beating.

"I am so glad we are here now..." Evie whispered.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:53 am
Iago smiled softly, putting an arm around her as best as he could without hurting her. "So am I." he whispered, kissing her on the top of the head. "I'm extremely happy." he told her truthfully, also his tired voice didn't sound excited. Then again, everything he said had that tired tone to it. He needed sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:54 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled and shook her head at him. He sounded completely wiped out and she felt bad for keeping him up any longer. Evie kissed his cheek once more and laid her head back down on the pillow so he could sleep happily and comfortably.

"Go to bed darling....you're exhausted."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:57 am
"I am." Iago whispered. He turned over to face her and draped an arm over her side, smiling as he kissed her softly, lovingly, on the lips.
"Good night, my love." he whispered, closing his eyes. Within seconds, he had slipped in a peaceful sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:15 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Smiling as he kissed her, Evie laced her fingers through his and closed her eyes as she fell asleep with Iago's arms around her. As fast as Iago had fallen asleep, Evie did as well. The events that would occur later on in their lives occupied her dreams.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 pm
[TIMESKIP biggrin ]
-----
It was late in the morning when Iago finally woke...to the sound of blissful nature. It was almost dead quiet, save for birds in the trees around the cabin and throughout the mountain, and the stream running gently. The sun was shinning into the room, warming it up. It was so perfect, so beautiful, that he didn't feel like moving. He looked over to see his Evie still asleep peacefully, and he didn't move to wake her. He didn't have to now. They were alone and safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:43 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

The sound of water and birds caused Ebie to wake up from her restful sleep. She felt so full of energy, something she wasn't used to. Evie opened her eyes with caution, fearing that the previous day was merely a dream. When she found herself still in the cabin, she smiled. Evie very gently squeezed Iago's hand, not knowing whether or not he was awake.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:45 pm
"I'm awake, my dear." Iago whispered. He didn't want to speak too loudly and break the peaceful sounds from outside. He smiled and looked over at her.
"Good morning." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:35 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie was startled to hear Iago's voice but it was a good sort of startled she supposed. Evie looked over at him and smiled back as she was glad he was the first thing she could see when she woke up. Everything seemed so dream-like, as if it wasn't real and she somehow was resting in between a dream and reality that she'd wanted for a very long time now. Evie shook her head in disbelief and answered him.

"Good morning...." Evie whispered back, situating herself on the bed so that she could face him fully. His hair was disheveled and his chest was warm and bare to her and that made her want to kiss him all over and hug him.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:37 pm
Iago rolled onto his side as well, looking into Evie's eyes, those beautiful green eyes of hers. "I still can't get over how great it feels to wake up and know I have you beside me." he whispered, smiling.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games