Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Lover's Rock Non-Plot Personals: ONE Soq per post! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurama no Koishi

Shameless Wench

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:15 am
Soquili Name: Roy
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Roy is pretty laidback about everything. Few things get him riled up at all, which makes for a very levelheaded, stable stallion. You need a go-to guy, a shoulder to cry on, someone to bounce your ideas off of - Roy's your guy.
However, he's also got quite the protective streak in him from having a rather lively little sister, so any mare is in good hands with Roy.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? Roy isn't actively looking. He's more the type to let things fall into place. The perfect mare, therefore, is the one that's going to complete him.
[[ I prefer similarly patterned and/or painted soq. A good color contrast is fine as well. It doesn't have to be much, so don't let it keep you from sending a PM my way. I'd love any great match for him. <3 ]]
Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate only - just like the rest of the family.
How do you want others to contact you?: PM, please!

While I can't RP much these days, I'm certainly open to a backstory.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:28 am
Soquili Name: Obsianus
Image of Soquili:
User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:he is playful and mysterious in a carefree manner. he has a twinkle of mischief in his eyes and loves a good time.
What is your soq looking for in a mate? someone fun and who enjoys life. non-rp preferably though
Breeding slots left:3
Fling or Lifemate?: lifemate only
How do you want others to contact you?:pm  

Mia Lovasz

Anxious Lunatic

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:05 am
Soquili Name: Pika-Pi
Image of Soquili: User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests: Pika-Pi is a strong willed and kind-hearted little mare. Once she calls you a friend, that will never change no matter what. She will always remain loyal and dedicated towards those she hold close and dear, forever offering a shoulder to lean on and an ear to listen to any problems that may come about.

Though, some should be careful since she never holds back words, whether is may hurt and head butt with the opinion of someone else.

Besides that, Pi is also an adventurous and fun-loving soul. She is forever looking for something to entertain her and new lands to run around on while her curious nature gets to her.

What is your soq looking for in a mate? She doesn't think about love very much, so she doesn't have any thoughts about what would be best for her.
Maybe someone she can wander around with, someone she can protect or that can protect her. Just anyone that feels they can get along well with her.

Breeding slots left: 3/3
Fling or Lifemate?: Lifemate is preferred.
How do you want others to contact you?:[/b PM Please.

This will be CC list for now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:22 am
IF INTERREST BY ANY OF MY SOQUILI PLEASE CONTACT YOKO LORAKO !!!!! it is my sister and because my English is limited she takes care of translation.

Soquili Name:Adsila
Image of Soquili:User Image
Describe your soq's personality/interests:really shy but kind, she made friend easily but actually she didn't speak a lot with other. She like quiet place and the wood
What is your soq looking for in a mate?someone matching her color is the best,
Breeding slots left:3
Fling or Lifemate?:both
How do you want others to contact you?:pm
Soquili Teepee Soquili quest

renarde minako

Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games