Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:46 pm
Scarlet saw something at the corner of her eye and saw a necklace on a dresser by the window. She ran over and saw that it was the necklace her father gave her when she was 3. She must have lost it when she was taken to the other world, but now she saw that it was in Ross's room. She picked it up and looked at the beautiful blue crystal. "You found it..." she looked over at him and had a big smile on her face. She was over joyed that Ross her dear friend found her percious belonging. So overjoyed that she ran over to him and hugged him. "Thank you!" were the words she uttered out.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:49 pm
"Ive been traveling for many days and would love to have some of your excellent food." He said smiling and taking a bow. His eyes changing colors to purple this time.  

bebosis

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:54 pm
Ross hugged her back. He'd found it almost a year after her disappearance, that was the first thing he'd looked for. Scarlet had never taken that necklace off, but he remembered that they were mucking around in the mud the day before she disappeared, and she had taken it off after her mother had yelled at her for getting it dirty when they had played the time before. He'd felt betrayed by her disappearance, so searched for it to destroy, but when he found it he couldn't bring himself to it. It had been sitting in his room ever since. It had come all the way from Elvandar with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:59 pm
Scarlet sat up and looked at him, "I'm sorry that i left like that, I hope you can forgive me. I didn't know who sent me to that horrid world." Scarlet sighed and shuddered at the thought of the kind of place she grew up in. "The wars those humans have were so brutle and so horrid," Scarlet said as she recalled the current war that was happening and the others that had happened. There Kingdom had lived in peace for years....yet in the other world the humans lived with things like wars going on.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:05 pm
Ross leaned back against the wall and looked at his childhood friend. He smiled at her. "that's alright, I know you didn't want to leave."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:08 pm
She gave him a half smile and then tryed to put the necklace back on. She felt weird without it. She laughed at herself when she couldn't put it on, "Ross do you mind helping me out here." She held the necklace out in front off him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:09 pm
Ross took the necklace and motioned for her to turn around. she did so and he pushed her hair out of the way. He wrapped the necklace around, then fastend it at the back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:15 pm
Ventura finished the bottle of wine and threw it away. he then washed the cups as he had said he would. " I wish Scarlet had never even came here". He muttered quietly to himself as he left the kitchen.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:19 pm
Scarlet smiled and thanked him. She held the stone in her hand and watched it glitter when the light hit it. She cringed when she moved her right arm. She finally remembered that she had got hit on the arm awhile ago. Scarlet softly poked it, "Ow!" Covering her mouth she stopped herself from screaming out loud. "I didn't think it was this bad," she sighed and let her arm softly drop to her side.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:23 pm
Ross examined the arm. He closed his eyes and a glow formed around it. He opened his eyes again and looked at the cut. He hadn't aimed to heal it, he knew he didn't have the energy to do so, but the glow had cleaned it and stopped it from bleeding. as well as stopping it hurting so much.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:32 pm
Vivi followed Ventura out of the kitchen looking at him, then sighs annoyed "Is it people piss off day or somethin'! Jesus! This is the most screwed up day I've had so far!......dam! * idea * Hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmm I believe this will help the mood" they were walking past Rosses room when she started to sing, in fact she stopped at the door it was a song she would sing to Ross everytime, he was feeling down or mad.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR-Sd2ZSwXk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:32 pm
"Don't waist your energy Ross," Scarlet said but thanked him. "It will heal soon," she said as she looked around looking for something to wrap her arm with.

((Ok for those who don't want to go and read alot i'll summerize...well what i know.
Scarlet and Ross arrived at the castle awhile ago and Vivi finished giving Ventura a tour. Dervish is desguised as a surf and nobody knows it. He is now in the castle trying to collect data to give back to Erika. Tatsel is keeping an eye on him. Scarlet helped Ross to his room and now they're talking. While Vivi is still in the kitchen as well as Ventura...or he left..

Thats maily it.))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:35 pm
" Oh no.....Vivi just keep going I wouldn't bother them now". He said while peeking through the room at Ross. Ventura then kept walking assuming Vivi was staying.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:36 pm
Ross could hear singing out side. It calmed him down a bit, but not very much. He knew who was singing it, only him and Vivi knew that song. He relaxed against the wall a bit. And soon he had drifted off to sleep.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:37 pm
Scarlet sighed and smiled "Good you need sleep." She carefully put the blanket on top of him and let him sleep. She didn't want to wake him so she began to slowly get off the bed.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games