Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko orpanage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:15 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
"I'm fine."

((She said:
You killed them all, didn't you?

He said:
No, I saved you from them. The ruler was evil. If you're good, you'd come with me and leave them so they don't die.))
"Chihiro we n=know your not fine. Tell us." Devynne said hugging her.

She looked at Sesshomaru and he shook his head, "He'snot adopting us so I went over to see if he'd reconsider but he said no." she lied
"oh." Devynne said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 pm
*Yuuki got up and started walking towards the stairs completely expressionless* if any1 needs me i'll be upstairs in my room.  

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:18 pm
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
"I'm fine."

((She said:

He said:
No, I saved you from them. The ruler was evil. If you're good, you'd come with me and leave them so they don't die.))

She looked at Sesshomaru and he shook his head, "He's not adopting us so I went over to see if he'd reconsider but he said no." she lied
"oh." Devynne said.

"We'll be adoped one day. It's ok." She looks over her shoulder at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:21 pm
"Okay." Devynne says, and walks over to Sora still not taking her eyes off of Sesshomaru.  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:22 pm
Suzume looked at Chihiro and smiled," Yeah, we all will."

xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
Evangeline101697
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
"I'm fine."

((She said:

He said:

She looked at Sesshomaru and he shook his head, "He's not adopting us so I went over to see if he'd reconsider but he said no." she lied
"oh." Devynne said.

"We'll be adoped one day. It's ok." She looks over her shoulder at him.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:23 pm
"I'm going up to my room," she walked up the stairs and sat in fetle position and started crying alittle.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

I amz a kittin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:24 pm
Sora glanced up at her and smiled," Is everything okay?"
Evangeline101697
"Okay." Devynne says, and walks over to Sora still not taking her eyes off of Sesshomaru.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:25 pm
Devynne heard Chihiro crying. "I'll be right back." She walks up to Chihiro's room and knocks on her door. "Chihiro are you ok?"  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:28 pm
She looks up and shakes her head. "I really wanted to be adopted...I don't like living in a home and wonder if you're going to leave or not."

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:28 pm
Sora nodded and watched her go upstairs, then he heard the crying," I hope everything is okay..." He frowned and waited for her to come back.
Evangeline101697
Devynne heard Chihiro crying. "I'll be right back." She walks up to Chihiro's room and knocks on her door. "Chihiro are you ok?"

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:31 pm
*Yuuki lays out on her bed and she hears Chihiro go up the stairs and cry in her room*
*Yuuki rolls 2 the other side of her bed and chooses 2 ignore the crying and speaks 2 herself* i know she was lying, i could see it in her eyes. but if she chooses not 2 tell me then theres nothing i can do about it. *grabs a pillow and throws it at the wall* this is so frustrating! *Yuuki hears some1 run up the stair and then she hears Devynne's voice*
(hey guys, i g2g. i'll try 2 come back on later! bye!)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:32 pm
xo Angelic Cookehz ox
She looks up and shakes her head. "I really wanted to be adopted...I don't like living in a home and wonder if you're going to leave or not."

User Image
"I know how you feel. But then just think that you can spend more time with people you care about. Just remember everyone here is like your family."  

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 pm
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
*Yuuki lays out on her bed and she hears Chihiro go up the stairs and cry in her room*
*Yuuki rolls 2 the other side of her bed and chooses 2 ignore the crying and speaks 2 herself* i know she was lying, i could see it in her eyes. but if she chooses not 2 tell me then theres nothing i can do about it. *grabs a pillow and throws it at the wall* this is so frustrating! *Yuuki hears some1 run up the stair and then she hears Devynne's voice*
(hey guys, i g2g. i'll try 2 come back on later! bye!)
(bye-nya)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:33 pm
((eeeekk!! I;m way behind again! uhh.....lets just say angela and azumi where asleep >.<))
angela woke up and yawned, "that was a good nap," she looked over and saw azumi was still asleep. "I'll let her sleep a while longer"  

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Devyy-dev

2,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:36 pm
((sora's waiting by the fire for me, i'm up in chihiro's room trying to calm her down, and yuuki is in her room.))  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games