Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Library! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

babyshady

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:25 pm
Yeah, I just found that out. He does seem pretty smart, yet still.. I think Slytherin is the closest thing to Durmstrang Hogwart''s got. But who knows.. I''ve never been there xp

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:35 pm
I know your houses only by name, colours and crest. Their traits are unknown to me, except that the in house of Slytherin some of the families are linked to Durmstrang.

I fear that you may be generalising Durmstrang. We do not work for evil, we simply have the courage to further the dark arts for our own purposes.

The black spheres for example, that would not be possible for a hogwarts student.

Invictus_88

Hallucination Angel

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:15 pm
RubyRays
Rea heard the cough and looked up from her book. She turned to the person, who turned out to be Alex. She rasies and eyebrow.

"What?" Alex asked looking back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:34 pm
I think you might be underestimating us Hogwarts students. I think anything's possible for us. You say we generalize your school yet you put limitations on ours. How did you get into Hogwarts anyway? Seeing as you are not a student.  

Angilwingz

babyshady

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 3:42 pm
I am just speaking of what I have heard about your school. But I must agree with Angil, we are better than you may think. Our teachers teach well, but some of us get other information from books. You are underistimating us, Francis.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:00 pm
Christen Wilson
RubyRays
Rea heard the cough and looked up from her book. She turned to the person, who turned out to be Alex. She rasies and eyebrow.

"What?" Alex asked looking back.

"Er...Right," Rea said looking confused and turned away sharply and went back to reading her book.  

RubyRays

Seeker

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:25 pm
babyshady
I am just speaking of what I have heard about your school. But I must agree with Angil, we are better than you may think. Our teachers teach well, but some of us get other information from books. You are underistimating us, Francis.

Oh no, I do not underestimate you.

you have good and bad students, just as we do. It is simply that your school limits you to the lighter side of things, whereas my school gave focus to the darker arts. Those less studied, and more powerful for that fact.

Your ability may be high, but you can only know what you learn. And the lack of books here on the dark arts is already proven.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:26 pm
*Angil started looking through the dusty books at the back of the library.*
"Ruby, where are the books on advanced protective spells?"

Angilwingz

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:30 pm
Angilwingz
I think you might be underestimating us Hogwarts students. I think anything's possible for us. You say we generalize your school yet you put limitations on ours. How did you get into Hogwarts anyway? Seeing as you are not a student.

I am here to complete a challenge, it is agreed by the boards of both schools and is set by the staff of Durmstrang so that I may prove myself as one of the finest students they have known.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:15 pm
If you say so...  

Angilwingz

Invictus_88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:30 pm
I do, why do you doubt it?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:37 pm
Angilwingz
If you say so...

We have no right to jump to assumptions which will inevitably lead to accusations. The best we can do is remain objective... only with objectivity, can one truly look upon another, and hope to be fair.  

Demarest

RubyRays

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:42 pm
Angilwingz

"And why would you need books on that sort of magic?" Rea asked eyeing Angil. "Pass the banshies and over the gouls is the way you go!" she said laughing madly. "Figure that one out!" she added returning to her book.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:18 pm
RubyRays
Angilwingz

"And why would you need books on that sort of magic?" Rea asked eyeing Angil. "Pass the banshies and over the gouls is the way you go!" she said laughing madly. "Figure that one out!" she added returning to her book.

"Rea! don't go mad on me again!" Alex called from across the room now.  

Hallucination Angel

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:23 pm
Ahh, here they are, Advanced Protective spells. Thanks for the directions Ruby. Now, let me see...  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games