Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Going Once, Going Twice, Sold! (Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:37 am
Kanda came back with bacon and bread in his hands on a plate and some orange juice. He opened the door with his feet and looked inside. "Oh." He said as he saw the boy's eyes opened.

"Your awake." He stated as he put the food then and ate the rest fo the bacon. "Here." He said as he threw him a biscut then drank his orange juice.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:26 pm
Shan caught the biscuit as it was thrown at him, and he began to nibble on it soon after. He wasn't all that hungry or anything, but he might as well listen to the master's command. Apparently everything had been a dream, or so he thought.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:07 pm
KAnda sat down on the floor as he ate the rest of his breakfast. "You feeling okay Shr-" He began to say then held his tongue and bit his lip. "S..Shan.." He said instead, trying to get used to saying the boy's name.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:30 pm
Shan was surprised to once again hear his name. "So it wasn't a dream?" he blurted out, forgetting about the question completely. Had everything really happened? It was really hard to believe it all.

Inwardly, however, he was very glad that it wasn't a dream. Now he wouldn't have to worry about how the master felt about him. Maybe his life is going to get better, after all.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:02 pm
Kanda looked up Shan as he gave a confused look. “Of course it wasn’t a dream Shrimp.” He said, saying Shrimp unconsciously since he said it so many times, it would take him awhile to actually say his name.

Kanda turned his head and looked at him with a neutral face, the face softening a bit since it didn’t have the usual scowl on it when he is mad. “Why would you think it’s a dream?” He asked as he ate the last bit of his bacon. “Is it that surprising that what I said to you may be real?” He asked, having the sort of same thoughts. I mean it was remarkable that Kanda liked anyone. It was just strange…He wasn’t used to the emotion. But regardless, it felt good  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:51 pm
"Yeah, I guess," Shan replied, feeling a little hurt after hearing the usual nickname. "For a moment, I had thought everything was kinda hopeless. I'm just glad I was wrong." He tried to smiled a little, but it was a little shaky and twitchy smile.  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:58 pm
da lookd up at him and blinked. He got up from his spot and sat down beside him. He turned his head to look at Shan again and cupped his cheek. "Whats that smile for? Its not yours." He stated as he looked the boy in the eye.

Kanda knew Shan's smile and it was definitely not that...He wanted the boy to truly smile at him. The one he was giving now was forced, and Kanda could tell.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:31 pm
"I'm sorry," Shan said, his attempted smile soon disappearing. He looked up at the master's eyes that seemed to look deep into his soul. A small feeling of dread filled his heart, though he had yet to know the cause. There was an internal fight that made him indecisive in whether or not he should try to look away.

Finally, he averted his pupils from the face. Though the master's eyes weren't out of his line of sight, at least Shan was practically looking away. The feeling of dread was beginning to disappear as well.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:45 pm
:Oh." Kanda said as he saw Shan look away then pulled his hand back and scratched the back of his head. "Umm...Sorry.." He siad, trying to not choke on the word since he wasn't used to saying it. "I..didn't mean to sound..harsh..I just like your real smile.."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:41 pm
"You can't possibly mean that," Shan said, now staring at the ground. "My smiles look terrible." He didn't exactly mean to say that the master liked something that looked terrible, but wasn't that pretty much the truth? Nobody liked his smiles, or at least they weren't supposed to.

Shan felt as if he was in a very awkward situation. He was sitting on the bed and looking very ashamed and guilty about something that the master actually liked while the man was listening to his rambles. Not many people would be willing to listen to the rambles of another person.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:56 pm
"You really don't give yourself enough credit." He stated as he looked at the boy then shook his head. "I know terrible smiles when I see it. I've seen fake smiles. Perky smiles. And forced smiles. Yours is nice. I've only seen it a few times but its pretty in my eyes." Kanda said as he now looked away, a small blush tinging his cheeks.

"Anyway...I look terrible when I smile. Which is why I hate doing it." He stated as he shook his head again to get it off his face. The blush...It was weird he was blushing in front of him. In front of anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:43 pm
"Maybe you're just not used to smiling," Shan said, looking up from the ground. "When was the last time you did smile? If it was a long time ago, then maybe it's changed. You never know." He noticed the faint blush on the master's face, and he tilted his head a little.

A small and shy smile, a genuine smile, now decorated Shan's face. "You don't have to be embarrassed about anything. It's not like you're talking to a whole crowd of people," he said a little cheerily. "We're the only ones in this room, I bet."

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:12 am
(Hey..Sorry for taking long again=.= Been sick and felt like I was going to die everytime I tried to rp, but I'm getting better now^^)

"I.." Kanda began to say then thought about Shan's question. When was the last time he smiled? When he was a teen? No..way before that...childhood? Maybe...He honestly didn't know. He would smirked wvery once in a blue moon, but that was as close as a smile was for him.

I...don't remember.." He finally said as he looked down at the sheets and sighed. He shook his head again in defeat then looked at the boy and blinked. "Thats precisely the problem." He stated as he hid his face again with his hand. "I can't..remember the last time I blushed in fromt of anyone...Its not me..I don't do it period."

(Also, I'm going to be gone the next two days cause I'm going on a trip^^)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:42 pm
(Well, I'm glad you feel better and have a good trip.)

"There's a first time for anything, you know," Shan said, shrugging. "I don't blame you if you're confused." He was still nervous, not knowing what to say next. There was once again an awkward silence that he was really uncomfortable with. Taking a peek at the window, Shan noticed the sun was a little higher in the sky. How long had they been here?  

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:13 pm
(Thnaks^^)

Kanda looked at him then sighed as he shook his head. "True..I'll try too." He stated as he got up. "But not now...later." He stated as he stretched then looked at shan then out the wondow.

"So..how are you feeling?" He asked as he looked back at the boy. "Better?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games